Ajay Devgn and Rohit Shetty koffee with Karan written update

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I hope it helps but don’t take credit for my update or repost this

I liked rohit talking about his family’s struggle. I skipped nepotism nonsense but nice how they were supportive in olden times. Amrish talk was nice he was dedicated actor on shoot they are scared of him but he was always there on a funeral ie important event in industry, Ajay shutting his ears for ranveer and kajol was funny. Kajol loves to pose for instagram and ajay laughs at it. Some funny film names: Khoon ki pyaasi dayaan. Mard mera loser nahin kareedega juicer (won’t buy juicer). Sharabi ki kahani aurat ki jawani. Raatoon ki khasti masti. Ajay didn’t know Kajol’s debut movie. Kjo makes it a tie breaker with Jimmy equipment then the usual tuffy question is asked. Rohit gift has ‘go all in’ on it which has a double meaning. Rohit shetty blushing on question about people crushing on him. Ajay rocked the rapid fire Karan’s expressions were worth watching for the enemy question. Karan johar shared how he reconciled friendship with Ajay while shooting for simmba.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

India forums posted the Amrish Puri part in full

Reminiscing the old times, Karan Joharsaid, “I have to tell you, my father and Amrish ji ( Amrish Puri)  come from the same village, so the first person my father told me whose feet I had to touch was Amrish ji’s”

Ajay Devgn said, “The only person whose feet I have touched are also Amrish ji’s because the first shot I took with him I touched his feet.”

Karan Johar added, “So I used to be very scared of him. When I was an AD on Diwale, he was particular about detailing; he would come and say ki time kya hai? I gave the time of what the time was, I thought he was asking me the time. He said, London mein iss waqt time kya hai? scene ka time kya hai? Taaki mein ghadi ko uss time mein set karu. About the continuity, he said, shawl kis tarah mein drape karu; I used to be traumatized by him. He was such a wonderful man.”

Talking about Amrish PuriAjay Devgnsaid, “They used to say, and it is a fact, that kisi ke ghar pe shaadi ho, kisi ke ghar pe koi death ho jaaye, he was the first man to be there.”

priya185 thumbnail

I posted the written update for today’s koffee with karan. I thought maybe you guys will like to read it

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I liked this episode. It was nice talk session.

Rohit seem to have mellow down than when he last came on kwk. Last kwk he was obnoxious & arrogant but this kwk with Ajay he was humble and honest. Rohit & Ajay serm to have great friendship.