Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

None of the couples I shipped ever sailed😭, so lucky you Deepveer fans. 

most of the couples I shipped failed apart from deepveer sid kiara and vijay rashmika

It is more upsetting if your favourite couple break up than them not dating

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

List of these ships that didn’t sailed please 😭 

I blv these two are the only ship that sailed for me. There’s genuinely something genuine about their relationship.

I love it ♥️

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Deepveer are the only couple i have ever shipped, yes there are some TV characters/couples who i have shipped but only onscreen. Deepveer are the only real life couple i have shipped.

The moment I knew they were a couple was the ramleela trailer launch, the two of them were flirting so much, they couldn't even hide it smiley36

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

most of the couples I shipped failed apart from deepveer sid kiara and vijay rashmika

It is more upsetting if your favourite couple break up than them not dating

I agree I rather have them not date ever than date and break up. I shipped RK and Deepika and I hated it when they broke until I found what actually happened then I was happy she wasn’t with him anymore. It sucks when your favs actors date and then break up. It effects everything including their work which sucks. 

I don’t think Vijay and Rashmika are actually together. 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

List of these ships that didn’t sailed please 😭 

I blv these two are the only ship that sailed for me. There’s genuinely something genuine about their relationship.

I love it ♥️

Awww…❤️

Harshad Chopda Aditti Chopra( the lead couple of a starplus show called Kis Des Mein Hai Mera Dil)

Kate-Leo- needs no introduction smiley42

Varun-Sai Pallavi( lead pair of a Telugu movie Fidaa)

Ranbir-Sonam( long story short,yes there was I time I used like them both individually and also as a couple but sigh…😭🤣)

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Awww…❤️

Harshad Chopda Aditti Chopra( the lead couple of a starplus show called Kis Des Mein Hai Mera Dil)

Kate-Leo- needs no introduction smiley42

Varun-Sai Pallavi( lead pair of a Telugu movie Fidaa)

Ranbir-Sonam( long story short,yes there was I time I used like them both individually and also as a couple but sigh…😭🤣)

Ok don’t kill me but even though I haven’t seen the show I saw Aditi in another show and I didn’t like her much Harshad on the other hand is LOVE ♥️. I absolutely adore him. 

Lol, lots of people shipped Sonam and Ranbir after Saawariya so you’re not alone there smiley36 Also, read my reply to Priya. Not only did I like Ranbir at some point but I happened to ship him with Deepika 😭. Like every friend circle when two people divorce I took her side 🤣🤣 Now I can’t stand him at all smiley24

Varun and Sai Pallavi are 🔥 in that movie 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Ok don’t kill me but even though I haven’t seen the show I saw Aditi in another show and I didn’t like her much Harshad on the other hand is LOVE ♥️. I absolutely adore him. 

Lol, lots of people shipped Sonam and Ranbir after Saawariya so you’re not alone there smiley36 Also, read my reply to Priya. Not only did I like Ranbir at some point but I happened to ship him with Deepika 😭. Like every friend circle when two people divorce I took her side 🤣🤣 Now I can’t stand him at all smiley24

@bold: I am indeed shocked. 🤣Usually such fans end up having the new guy which is why I guess there are so many Ranbir-Deepika fans hating Ranveer ( other than him being his direct competitor). You are one of your kind 🙌 I continued to like Sonam after Saawariya but started disliking Ranbir because of his movie choices. And eventually even Sonam started annoying me thanks to her terrible acting. I cannot stand both of them now.😆😵‍💫

I don’t like Aditti anymore myself. We are on the same page about HC❤️

Varun just ran a knife through my heart when he got engaged to another girl leaving Sai at my imaginary altar. How could he? 😭😭😭

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 6 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

I love Harshad and Additi pairing both are great actors 

Ranbir used to be sweet with Deepika he is much nicer to her than Alia or Katrina. I only shipped Ranveer Deepika because he treats her so nicely. Ranbir Deepika were cute in BAH and YJHD. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

@bold: I am indeed shocked. 🤣Usually such fans end up having the new guy which is why I guess there are so many Ranbir-Deepika fans hating Ranveer ( other than him being his direct competitor). You are one of your kind 🙌 I continued to like Sonam after Saawariya but started disliking Ranbir because of his movie choices. And eventually even Sonam started annoying me thanks to her terrible acting. I cannot stand both of them now.😆😵‍💫

I don’t like Aditti anymore myself. We are on the same page about HC❤️

Varun just ran a knife through my heart when he got engaged to another girl leaving Sai at my imaginary altar. How could he? 😭😭😭

This statement is going to sound controversial and might invite some push back but those Deepika fans who hold a candle for the guy who hurt her but won’t think twice about disrespecting her husband who worships the ground she walks on and their relationship need to be studied. How can you ship her with RK after what happened with them and even worse hate Ranveer for being with her. The saddest part is it’s not a small percentage of Deepika fans and I believe they have to be either naive teenagers or plain stupid. I told it’s going to be controversial smiley36

I think what helped me move on from that couple (other than the fact they didn’t want to be together anymore) is I LOOOOOOVE Ranveer as an individual. I love his big personality that “puts off” most people. I love his sincerity, I love how he always spreads love and positivity even though he can go overboard at times. I love him as an actor but I love him as a person a lot more. The fact that Ranveer loves Deepika so much is cherry on top so it wasn’t at all hard to fall in love with them as a couple ♥️. 

@B: Lol, we all feel this way when one part of our ship gets with someone else. I still remember how heartbroken I was when Gurmeet got married in the middle of the show Geet smiley18smiley36

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Yes Deepu is beautiful but yet thr rumours about him going around, hes definitely energetic and dont think she can keep up with him so doesn’t mind it. But really they are not perfect couple or anyone for that matter. 

You choose to believe rumours? Then there are other couples' fans who denies reality or what's visible to the eyes. smiley36

This is .. complicated .. or fun !!