Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yes its amazing seeing a real couple that does not have to pretend, sell PR Or false narratives in order for people to believe they are actually together. I am here for the "nothing to prove" vibe, as opposed to other couples who overcompensate. 

This promo screams nothing but overcompensating, look at him be all over her as if they r a newly wed. They are here to dismiss rumours about thr open marriage and Ranveers partying and hooks ups. I hope the episode has more than Ranveer with his act of just staring at her with puppy eyes and being his horny self. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

This promo screams nothing but overcompensating, look at him be all over her as if they r a newly wed. They are here to dismiss rumours about thr open marriage and Ranveers partying and hooks ups. I hope the episode has more than Ranveer with his act of just staring at her with puppy eyes and being his horny self. 

Haan toh? Have you LOOKED at Deepu? I would behave the same way if I was near her. I know we're all used to husbands asking their wives to wipe-off their makeup and demean them, but I personally love their banter. 

No matter what happens behind close doors, I will always love men who celebrate their women and put her on a pedestal. I dont even care if its an act, which I doubt it is because you cant act for decades. Even Mr.Wipe It off, being the best actor in India, cant even pretend to be happy smiley36

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ranveer has ALWAYS been like that around deepika, so there is no over compensating, that just how he is, he has always been open in expressing his love and admiration for her, if you watch any of their previous interviews you would know that this how they are. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Haan toh? Have you LOOKED at Deepu? I would behave the same way if I was near her. I know we're all used to husbands asking their wives to wipe-off their makeup and demean them, but I personally love their banter. 

No matter what happens behind close doors, I will always love men who celebrate their women and put her on a pedestal. I dont even care if its an act, which I doubt it is because you cant act for decades. Even Mr.Wipe It off, being the best actor in India, cant even pretend to be happy smiley36

Yes Deepu is beautiful but yet thr rumours about him going around, hes definitely energetic and dont think she can keep up with him so doesn’t mind it. But really they are not perfect couple or anyone for that matter. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

They don't need to be perfect...and rumours are just that...rumours.

In the promo-part, they give easy-going vibes to me smiley1

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Those rumors exist ?

zara321 thumbnail

Yes Deepu is beautiful but yet thr rumours about him going around, hes definitely energetic and dont think she can keep up with him so doesn’t mind it. But really they are not perfect couple or anyone for that matter. 

And you choose to believe rumours? Every year since the time they started dating there have been rumours about them breaking up, but look, they are still together after 11 years! They will be celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary next month, so a rumour is just a rumour, there is no evidence about them having an open relationship or cheating.

Rumours and blind items are made by media houses to get clicks for their websites and tweets, its a disgusting tactic to gain the media house 'popularity'. This is basically how pinkvilla started, they would publish fake rumours all the time. 

Edited by zara321 - 6 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

They are slaying so hard with these looks! 🔥

Screenshot_20231023-205609_Gallery.jpg

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

None of the couples I shipped ever sailed😭, so lucky you Deepveer fans. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

When you’ve Shaitan to tell you that you’re being unreasonable or you’re going overboard or simply learn to appreciate stuff you know it’s time to put that phone away 😭😭😭