Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Awww…❤️

Harshad Chopda Aditti Chopra( the lead couple of a starplus show called Kis Des Mein Hai Mera Dil)

Kate-Leo- needs no introduction smiley42

Varun-Sai Pallavi( lead pair of a Telugu movie Fidaa)

Ranbir-Sonam( long story short,yes there was I time I used like them both individually and also as a couple but sigh…😭🤣)

I think many fans ship SRK-Kajol, Hrithik-Aishwarya to an extent that they cursed Gauri and Suzanne for being the third party smiley36

Coming to Harshad-Aditi, the shippers were crazy and Aditi is a talentless chick whereas Harshad is one of my all time favorites smiley42, I just can’t take off my eyes if he’s onscreen smiley27

Harshad basically is the victim of many rabid shippers, the fans of Bepannah ship Harshad and Jennifer, and then KSG fans and Aditi fans burge in and those fan wars are so entertaining that you question your own intellect smiley36

I think in TV, Rajeev-Amna and Barun-Santa’s still have shippers who think someday these people will marry each other, and for Rajeev-Amna, I’m one of the shippers smiley36

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Both r looking hot 🥵

shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: you2

Had RKDP not done YJHD..there would be hardly any shippers today.Films have that power.I have been around since 2007..and I watch fan movements closely.Most shippers came onboard during YJHD.They have read articles about the breakup etc..but haven't been through the journey.WE know that after the 2nd breakup (post Shammi Kapoor meddling and RK doing rona dhona in the media an nautanki in real life)..it was truly OVER. DP was like WTF and  couldn't believe that it  happened all over again and gave an explosive interview...The younger fans don't know all that.So don't judge them.Many movie goers fall in love with screen Jodis.. Many RSDP fans are from Ram Leela promotion days.

I have been the only one defending promoting RS from Day 1.I know people will remember.He had no support then.Those were the days..I-F was full of posts dissing his looks, hyper personality etc.I can smell fear ,you see. That DP allowed the Dubai pics to leak..I knew he was the one.

Whats this tea?

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ranveer is hyper only for the camera, many including Priyanka, Anushka and even Karan have said that he is a pretty quite person.

It started with him trying to be unique and he himself blew it out of proportion. Yes he is an enthu cutlet but more so only of his work and on camera

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Oh ,it's a long story.Like I said..films like YJHD,Tamasha,colored the narrative. RK and DP had a brief affair which lasted for a little more than a year.Till after BAH released and RK started shooting for APKGK. A young ,unmarried actor surrounded by stunning women will fall for them a few times.DP got hit hard-she had all men dancing to her tune and the one she loved, didn't love her back .. simple.Happens to many famous, beautiful women.They find it harder to accept than say, normal girls in the same situation.Also there is public humiliation to deal with..

..RanKat relationship endured.That is a fact. Had Katrina done YJHD,things would have been different.

Rest is just million narratives

shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: you2

Oh ,it's a long story.Like I said..films like YJHD,Tamasha,colored the narrative. RK and DP had a brief affair which lasted for a little more than a year.Till after BAH released and RK started shooting for APKGK. A young ,unmarried actor surrounded by stunning women will fall for them a few times.DP got hit hard-she had all men dancing to her tune and the one she loved, didn't love her back .. simple.Happens to many famous, beautiful women.They find it harder to accept than say, normal girls in the same situation.Also there is public humiliation to deal with..

..RanKat relationship endured.That is a fact. Had Katrina done YJHD,things would have been different.

Rest is just million narratives

No, no I was asking about that shammi kapoor meddling thing

Thats true.

Edited by shiva02 - 6 months ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shiva02

No, no I was asking about that shammi kapoor meddling thing

Thats true.

Shammi Kapoor did invite Deepika over to his house for TEAsmiley36..on TWITTER!

oh well..in short..watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyhEQKf_npk

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I hope Karan asks Deepika when the good news is. smiley1