Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Everyone behaves differently when faced with traumatic experience and they can’t be critiqued for that. What they are criticized for is how their behaviour impacts others. See the difference.

Ah! So why is it not accepted that Abhi has suffered because of Ak's behavior? That her words ( spoken in trauma), have systematically demolished him? He has been shown to suffer as well. He has been shown as a broken shell of a man constantly second guessing himself because of her. But nope, that's fine, he is just overdoing it?

I am talking about her words being toxic for others, for everyone actually. If this was indeed done in trauma, maybe it can be forgiven. But as I understand it, there has been no real resolution to this so called trauma, then why is she randomly contradicting her own statements? What does she really believe in? Is that clear to anybody? 

lagjagale thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: India_TV

yup...as akshu does not care for abhi ke proposals now, to co-parenting hi sahi hai..😂 this is what i said....as akshu has moved on...akshu has become a vamp!!!

@bold: na care na concern na respect na trust...love hai kya??? inn sab elements ke bina wala love kya kahlaata hai!!🤣🤣

Lol that is also your interpretation of Abhira relationship. Hamare hisaab se toh sab kuch tha, care bhi tha, concern bhi that, respect aur trust bhi tha. And if you are basing this on Ak's words, need I remind you that she has contradicted them all herself?

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: lagjagale

Lol that is also your interpretation of Abhira relationship. Hamare hisaab se toh sab kuch tha, care bhi tha, concern bhi that, respect aur trust bhi tha. And if you are basing this on Ak's words, need I remind you that she has contradicted them all herself?

makers ne akshu and abhi dono se bulwaya hai ki there was no trust and respect in the relationship...

care and concern...abhi ki taraf se to WD per dikh hi gaya tha...😂

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

I have limited number of posts so can’t continue replying after this.

Akshara, once divorced, has nothing to do with Abimanyu. She moved on with her husband and rebuffed every attempt of the former when he tried worm his way imto her life again. It’s not her fault Abhimanyu couldn’t let go off the guilt he felt for throwing her out of his life. It’s because of this guilt he has lost his former self, no one changes so drastically if they don’t have something gnawing at the back of their mind. So for me Ak is blameless.

Edited by Lostin90s - 7 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Yes. 
Legacy girl child is an orphan as her parents are dead. She will eventually get to know that her father was a poor orphan driver who didn’t have any family at all.. 
Just like her shallow mother Akshara, I’m sure..she will do ping pong between men in gen 4

next season it's 3 men smiley36 abhishek bhi ayega. And this once abhimanyu dies there is no gurantee she will not marry parth or any other character. As she will easily agree to marry anyone and everyone.

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yep I was just typing this. Again, Abhira fandom opinion is also being set to some forced narrative here. smiley37Humare aise opinion nahi hai. Akshu maybe center of Abhi’s world or Abhinav’s world but definitely not for Abhira fandom.  She broke him beyond recognition and couldn’t even gear up a bit of remorse for it. She can marry/move on as much as she likes, just own up to it without self victimization and letting everyone feel guilty for her adult decisions. smiley4

sadaf1206 thumbnail

actually, i feel her pov is never given properly plus she was forced to accept nav after she revealed that both are just friends

Anyhow, dkp did v bad with both the leads, especially Akshu

lagjagale thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: India_TV

makers ne akshu and abhi dono se bulwaya hai ki there was no trust and respect in the relationship...

care and concern...abhi ki taraf se to WD per dikh hi gaya tha...😂

Aap wd ke pehle wala episode dekh lijeye, one day doesn't define a relationship. Anger doesn't define a person. He is a complex person with many different shades. Toh you can go watch and then let me know if all you saw was "love" without anything else. In general one cannot love someone if they don't also respect them. And his respect for Akshu was demonstrated over and over again. 

lagjagale thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I have limited number of posts so can’t continue replying after this.

Akshara, once divorced, has nothing to do with Abimanyu. She moved on with her husband and rebuffed every attempt of the former when he tried worm his way imto her life again. It’s not her fault Abhimanyu couldn’t let go off the guilt he felt for throwing her out of his life. It’s because of this guilt he has lost his dormer self, no one change so drastically if they didn’t have something gnawing at the back of their mind. So for me Ak is blameless.

I am not blaming Ak for Abhi during those six years, but I can blame her for the direct consequences of her words, for the many breakdowns we have all seen Abhi have. He accepted her blames, yes, but that doesn't make what she said about him and about their past okie. Its as simple as that. Abhi has guilt yes, and that has motivated him to change, also yes. 

But where is Ak's guilt? For denouncing their relationship as umar kaid, for calling him a bad father, for keeping his son away from him (After truth revelation), for her tantrums during and after custody battle, for her ensuring that Abhi will never be called papa, etc etc...

I understand you don't have any more posts, so we can end the discussion here. 

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

It’s beyond me how the narrative is set to Akshara is marrying becos of family pressure smiley24 even Muskaan is pressuring her to not get married and show the proverbial mirror, why isn’t she pressured by Muskaan?