yellomellow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I was traveling for a wedding so I missed the drama. I said a few weeks if the makers wanted to make her pregnancy real then all we had to do was wait for flashbacks to confirm it. I wasn't mocking the ship like some people assumed. I have never seen an ITV pregnancy track without it. Nothing is ever subtle or implied. The channel and production companies love showing visual representations. This particular show even has a special SR OST lol. 

At the wedding, people were discussing the show the reaction was similar to the forum some were pro-Abhi while others were pro-Abhinav, but not a single person had anything nice to say about Akshara lol. The consensus was that both men (and children) deserved better than her. People were literally excited for her upcoming death. With Abhir she waited until he was born to erase his father's existence and name from his life. With her unborn child, she is ready to remove her father's existence from his child's life and give her another man's name even before her birth. The speed and accuracy in how she replaces man in their own children's lives is insane. All that matters to her is having a family unit. Akshara is cold-blooded lol. Jokes aside, the misogynistic representation of mothers, motherhood, and woman in general is disturbing. So, if the rumors of PR returning as the Gen 4 female lead are true then good luck to her.

It's no secret that this show is known for their lead's messy exits. I remember the uproar over HK's exit during Gen 2. I wasn't even a fan, but I watched for two weeks to see if she survived the car accident or not lol. MK disappeared one day and it was announced by another character that he died in a plane crash. HC's exit is even wilder lol. I know we will never know, but something happened because nothing make sense. That SBAS reporter said the pregnancy would depend on HC's staying or not months ago. She also said it would happen in October because his contract is up. It's October and it happened lol. I believe there were interviews of JS saying he wanted to stay longer. While it's been radio silence from PR and the other cast members. The timing, the reactions, and non-reactions are all very odd. 

****Some clarifications because I think some people might have misunderstood.

1. Not a single person at my cousin's wedding liked her character.  

2. My family's opinions are their opinions. Others have the right to feel differently and express it as well. 

3. It's okay to like or dislike a fictional character or ships. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Edited by yellomellow - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Can't they somehow get Jay Soni and pranali as leads in 4th generation. I would actually like that.

yellomellow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If we are being honest TRP viewers loved OG Akshara and Naira. The same can't be said for Gen 3's Akshara lol. 

The makers had the opportunity to kill off Abhi and continue the show with PR and JS, but they didn't. I highly doubt it will happen, but we'll see who is cast in November.

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

Can't they somehow get Jay Soni and pranali as leads in 4th generation. I would actually like that.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Lol so nobody likes akshara smiley37 even in my relatives nobody likes akshara. People are okay with abhimanyu and abhinav as they feel akshara took decision for both of them smiley36 but akshara no one likes ad she is the one who played with emotion with both men. Now i strongly feel yrkkh s4 doobne wala hai. Who wants to see kid of legacy fl who changes husband like tissue paper and finds father instead of struggling to raise them. The worst of fl of itv.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Lol so nobody likes akshara smiley37 even in my relatives nobody likes akshara. People are okay with abhimanyu and abhinav as they feel akshara took decision for both of them smiley36 but akshara no one likes ad she is the one who played with emotion with both men. Now i strongly feel yrkkh s4 doobne wala hai. Who wants to see kid of legacy fl who changes husband like tissue paper and finds father instead of struggling to raise them. The worst of fl of itv.

exactly and to make their favourite fl and other pair ,they never concentrated on akshara individual character growth used her as plot ,more than akshara abhira was famous ,in 2nd leap they could had concentrated on showing her struggle what she faced,how she faced instead of glorifying abhinav and giving false narative about abhimanyu then audience would had liked her

Shubh23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

People might still see season 4 for fresh faces and new storyline and Yrkkh legacy, but if pranali is inacting as her own daughter even after the leap then I don't think people will be able to dissociate her current character with her daughters character in the show, so it's better they bring in a new lead, revamp the show with new families.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't know why would Akshara be hated? AkshNav fans maybe unhappy with narrative.. But her character has not made any huge mistakes or done anything terrible with anyone...

Truth be told she married Abhinav after divorcing Abhimanyu and she is marrying Abhimanyu after Abhinav died...only thing that doesn't go down well with me (individual) is timing... 'Itna Jaldi?' kind... But I have heard execution has always been poor...

Next generation ka success will definitely depend on story again but I don't think people will have any issues with her being AkshNav's baby or Akshara's baby... She did not force any father to marry or accept her child. Both men chose for themselves. She has been quite clear in her expectations...

Matlab I find this kuch bhi... Kartik married thrice with three different women and yet no one cared... But oh my god... Akshara is worst is little overboard. 

Dr. Birla has his fair share of horrible actions and he deserves what he is getting! 

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

This level of pathetic writing of Akshara character appalling and is being aired on prime time TV. What are they even writing and telecasting smiley18

On one side we have the central government advocating for Beti padao, beti bachao because the abuse that women undergo, the massive outraging of modesty of women, recent example of a woman dragged publicly naked in Israel - Palestine war; the amount of rapes and molesting news written by India media houses.  Thru various social media campaigns they are asking people to empower girls by respecting them and educating them so they can stand on their own legs. 

And what are the channels doing smiley24   showcasing regressive fraudulent content especially Star which is a number 1 channel with reach all over the world. What was the necessity to write such filthy content, the complete disregard for a young talented upcoming actress being subjected to harsh abusive trolling all over public platforms. 

And this is called entertainment ... like how smiley6.  Let us first think like human beings, then a woman. What are we teaching the younger generaton. I don't want  people coming at me with justifications that this is just entertainment and fun. NO IT IS NOT smiley21 cuz, kindly understand TV and Radio has massive reach all over the world.  They have the ability to change perspectives. Till today, men, young men take advantage of a lonely woman in workplaces, in public places. Single women are subjected to immodest behaviors because they are looked upon as "AVAILABLE". smiley13

There are people in this world, even my mom included who think that most girls / women are nasty, incompetent, worthless because of how they are bing portrayed on most entertainment channels by the patriarchal societies. Is this what we are.... smiley25  

Please... am not discounting the facts that there are men who are abused and tortured by women too. But, that we can reserve for another time, another matter. Men need respect too. 

All the TV channels and production houses require a massive drubbing and downfall for selling garbage. 

Thank you all for reading.

Viji

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

This level of pathetic writing of Akshara character appalling and is being aired on prime time TV. What are they even writing and telecasting smiley18

On one side we have the central government advocating for Beti padao, beti bachao because the abuse that women undergo, the massive outraging of modesty of women, recent example of a woman dragged publicly naked in Israel - Palestine war; the amount of rapes and molesting news written by India media houses.  Thru various social media campaigns they are asking people to empower girls by respecting them and educating them so they can stand on their own legs. 

And what are the channels doing smiley24   showcasing regressive fraudulent content especially Star which is a number 1 channel with reach all over the world. What was the necessity to write such filthy content, the complete disregard for a young talented upcoming actress being subjected to harsh abusive trolling all over public platforms. 

And this is called entertainment ... like how smiley6.  Let us first think like human beings, then a woman. What are we teaching the younger generaton. I don't want  people coming at me with justifications that this is just entertainment and fun. NO IT IS NOT smiley21 cuz, kindly understand TV and Radio has massive reach all over the world.  They have the ability to change perspectives. Till today, men, young men take advantage of a lonely woman in workplaces, in public places. Single women are subjected to immodest behaviors because they are looked upon as "AVAILABLE". smiley13

There are people in this world, even my mom included who think that most girls / women are nasty, incompetent, worthless because of how they are bing portrayed on most entertainment channels by the patriarchal societies. Is this what we are.... smiley25  

Please... am not discounting the facts that there are men who are abused and tortured by women too. But, that we can reserve for another time, another matter. Men need respect too. 

All the TV channels and production houses require a massive drubbing and downfall for selling garbage. 

Thank you all for reading.

Viji

Why expectations only from woman?

So woman should understand every action of the opposite person but no one will understand her

Many overlook the mental abuse . This is not regressive but moving on after divorce is regressive. Having sex with her legal husband is regressive. Thinking about her family is regressive. 

The thinking of audience is regressive who thinks that moving on is wrong 

I have my own share of dissapointment with the character Akshara but don't blame her for the actions of FULLY GROWN ASS MEN 

Edited by Sushma_Reddy - 6 months ago
India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I don't know why would Akshara be hated? AkshNav fans maybe unhappy with narrative.. But her character has not made any huge mistakes or done anything terrible with anyone...

Truth be told she married Abhinav after divorcing Abhimanyu and she is marrying Abhimanyu after Abhinav died...only thing that doesn't go down well with me (individual) is timing... 'Itna Jaldi?' kind... But I have heard execution has always been poor...

Next generation ka success will definitely depend on story again but I don't think people will have any issues with her being AkshNav's baby or Akshara's baby... She did not force any father to marry or accept her child. Both men chose for themselves. She has been quite clear in her expectations...

Matlab I find this kuch bhi... Kartik married thrice with three different women and yet no one cared... But oh my god... Akshara is worst is little overboard. 

Dr. Birla has his fair share of horrible actions and he deserves what he is getting! 

exactly!!!

abhi proposing a married akshu is correct...but she rejecting that proposal makes her a vamp!!!😂

akshu saying ILU to her hubby in a drunken state makes her a vamp...

aksu having a baby with her hubby makes her a vamp and a dislikable character....

agar akshu abhi ke proposal ko accept lar leti. abhi ko ILU bolti, even after being married to abhinav, tab she would have been a bechari...dekho she loves abhi but she has to stay with abhinav.....

ise progressive thinking ka naam dete hain???😂