Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 7 months ago

She is doodh peethi bacchi who got pressurized by random oldies of house. She can easily tell goenka's if arohi can stay single why can't I? 

She herself needa a man in house. Warna which women who knows she consummated her marriage 3 months ago easily agree to marry a new husband within 3 months.

It's not difficult to convince abhir that she don't want to. But she is going with the flow as she wants to marry so that she can push responsibilities on others. 

Akshara is a toxic fl. Who don't have her own identity. She just suck life out of other people and try everything to keep them with them. 

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Didn’t know one can tell how a person should behave or react when in trauma? Slow claps! 

Edited by Lostin90s - 7 months ago
lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: India_TV

its your opinion on all the points u have mentioned.....

the narrative is quite different...and i prefer to watch what makers r showing!!!

That is what the makers are showing, but you are also free to have your own opinion. I have not made up any instances, all of this has actually happened in the show. 

lagjagale thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Didn’t know one can tell how a person should behave or react when in trauma? Slow claps! 

I could say the same thing about wd. Abhi also reacted in trauma, but his reactions have been analyzed to death and invalidated. If you can tell that he should not behave like that in trauma, I can also say that she shouldn't behave like this in trauma. The rules don't change from person to person, right? 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lagjagale

Lol, I am pretty sure that running after your ex, and then declaring in front of everyone that your relationship with your husband is not real....is stringing along two men. I guess you are confused because generally stringing along a man implies that you gave them some indication that you like them. But in this case, its also true for her offering namesake marriages to people. I agree that ultimately its Abhi and Nav's decision to undertake such a marriage. But the truth is, she strung along Nav for six years and finally caved in and gave him a real relationship after his own insecurities were out and he became a flight risk. With Abhi she strung him during the initial days (before temple confession). Then I agree there was nothing from her end, but now she is doing it again by proposing for marriage. Abhi had no such expectation from her. 

And yeah, people in trauma do not act like this. She has shown zero guilt about wd, has shown zero understanding of anyone else's pain, she said Abhi will never be father to Abhir and then herself now wants him to be father to her new child, she said Abhira relationship was umar kaid and herself now wants to go back to that relationship and that house, she said she doesn't accept Akshu and Abhi and herself invalidated that too. Every word that she supposedly said in trauma has been contradicted by her. Toh phir what trauma? 

Abhira fans are angry with Ak because of her blatant disregard for his or anyone else's emotions. Its as simple as that. And lol, why would we care? Its not like she herself moved on until a few months ago. Both of them were simply pining after the other for six years they spent apart. Even her moving on had to be instigated by Abhi. And now she is moving on back to Abhi. All this does is show how little she cares for anyone really. That's what people are angry about. Like even Akshnav fans should be upset about her moving on from him so quickly and people were upset until like two weeks ago when the pregnancy promo came out and then just like her, those narratives were also flipped. 

She disregarding him from the moment after the divorce....still abhira fans wanted the reunion..no? Till she got pregnant , didnt find any issue with her disregard..ryt? 

She is living with stranger - still want reunion 

She married someone - still want reunion

She said she love her husband - still want reunion

She became widow then also no problem

But the moment she became pregnant no one wants reunion..

If people had problem with her then would have never wanted this reunion not just after her pregnancy news came out

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: India_TV

is this an assumption? u mean that she was thrown out, divorced, blamed a murderer, but she has no trauma???😂

when did she do thia? das she not made it clear at every opportunity that  that she loves abhinav?

Did abhi not propose her and she rejected?

did not abhi ki mamma asked abhinav to leave and then again akshu made it clear that she loved abhinav?

abhi recntly when kids were taking the interview, abhi and abir both mentioned how much they love akshu, but akshu did not say a wrod and abhi knows it...

to kahan se two men aa gayee?

when she loved abhi it was only abhi....and now she loves abhinav and it is only abhinav....

abhi is not able to move on and so abhira fans r angry with alshu! it is as simple as that!

A very bold assumption on behalf of Abhira fandom. But as someone who used to like Abhira, nope. That’s the opposite of what Abhira fandom currently wants. If anything, we are happy with the coparenting and everyone going abt their way. Abhi has always loved and will love Akshara forever. He is always going to be there no matter what becos that’s how some love are. Is he forcing her to marrying him? No. Was she forcing him to move on? Yes, by behaving like a crazy person the other night annd what followed was another confirmation to her oblivious self that abhi still loves her. And that it was his problem and not hers.
Everyone conveniently forgets she has been asked numerous times to back out of this sham of a wedding. Why isn’t she doing it? 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I don't know why would Akshara be hated? AkshNav fans maybe unhappy with narrative.. But her character has not made any huge mistakes or done anything terrible with anyone...

Truth be told she married Abhinav after divorcing Abhimanyu and she is marrying Abhimanyu after Abhinav died...only thing that doesn't go down well with me (individual) is timing... 'Itna Jaldi?' kind... But I have heard execution has always been poor...

Next generation ka success will definitely depend on story again but I don't think people will have any issues with her being AkshNav's baby or Akshara's baby... She did not force any father to marry or accept her child. Both men chose for themselves. She has been quite clear in her expectations...

Matlab I find this kuch bhi... Kartik married thrice with three different women and yet no one cared... But oh my god... Akshara is worst is little overboard. 

Dr. Birla has his fair share of horrible actions and he deserves what he is getting! 

exactly.. abhimanyu kicked akshara  out of his life .‘and she moved on completely with her second husband..so that’s perfectly acceptable..anupama did the Same and trp viewers love her.  When akshara was with abhinav trp viewers were watching..but they left when he died,,.why..because,..akshara was accepted with Abhinav. And their daughter will be accepted too..trp viewers will come back to watch her. But trp viewers have not accepted her remarrying abhimanyu so soon. Anyway now she won’t as abhimanyus character is going to end soon as per the promo. So trp viewers will be fine ..they’ll be happy to see aksharas as a single mom 

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Everyone behaves differently when faced with traumatic experience and they can’t be critiqued for that. What they are criticized for is how their behaviour impacts others. See the difference.

lagjagale thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sushma_Reddy

She disregarding him from the moment after the divorce....still abhira fans wanted the reunion..no? Till she got pregnant , didnt find any issue with her disregard..ryt? 

She is living with stranger - still want reunion 

She married someone - still want reunion

She said she love her husband - still want reunion

She became widow then also no problem

But the moment she became pregnant no one wants reunion..

If people had problem with her then would have never wanted this reunion not just after her pregnancy news came out

Arey bhai kisko chahiye reunion? From so long we are saying na, no reunion without redemption. When did it ever become about the pregnancy? No one has been happy with this reunion even before this pregnancy was revealed. Even in the show Abhi is shown as being super sad by it, why would Abhira fans accept it?

The point has been the same from a long time ago, from the time temple confession happened actually. That Ak needs to have some realization of her mistakes as well. That she needs to recall their love. That we don't want reunion unless she also loves Abhi. Varna what is the point? Preganancy has nothing to do with it. Even now if they show her realization and her love for Abhi, people will happily accept with Navra baby. No one cares about such shallow things. The only real issue is that this solidifies the Navra relationship which as yet was on uncertain ground. But even then, it doesn't matter to anyone if she shows the least bit of understanding. 

We Abhira fans are just like Abhi in that regard. If he is happy, we are also ultimately going to be happy only. His happiness comes from Akshu's happiness. So overall its intertwined that way. 

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ambajee

A very bold assumption on behalf of Abhira fandom. But as someone who used to like Abhira, nope. That’s the opposite of what Abhira fandom currently wants. If anything, we are happy with the coparenting and everyone going abt their way. Abhi has always loved and will love Akshara forever. He is always going to be there no matter what becos that’s how some love are. Is he forcing her to marrying him? No. Was she forcing him to move on? Yes, by behaving like a crazy person the other night annd what followed was another confirmation to her oblivious self that abhi still loves her. And that it was his problem and not hers.
Everyone conveniently forgets she has been asked numerous times to back out of this sham of a wedding. Why isn’t she doing it? 

yup...as akshu does not care for abhi ke proposals now, to co-parenting hi sahi hai..😂 this is what i said....as akshu has moved on...akshu has become a vamp!!!

@bold: na care na concern na respect na trust...love hai kya??? inn sab elements ke bina wala love kya kahlaata hai!!🤣🤣