So will Akshara be blamed for Abhi and Abhir LOL

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Manjiri might aswell end her life lol - Husband Missing, Neil Dead, Son and Grandson dead. Neice dead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Will ridiculous if she’s blamed for their death as it makes no sense why she’d kill her own son and husband. 

Though I can totally see Manjari blaming her which is why Birla’s will break their relationship with Goenka’s and will leave to never be seen again. 

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Will ridiculous if she’s blamed for their death as it makes no sense why she’d kill her own son and husband. 

Though I can totally see Manjari blaming her which is why Birla’s will break their relationship with Goenka’s and will leave to never be seen again. 

I.feel b fam ka it's over they won't be seen now we have only one episode left kl voh leap and then voh IF article vala then next day would be abhimanyu dying in that accident then leap 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anu234

I.feel b fam ka it's over they won't be seen now we have only one episode left kl voh leap and then voh IF article vala then next day would be abhimanyu dying in that accident then leap 

It’s so disappointing Birla’s deserve a better ending makers should’ve tied all the loose threads rather than showing useless Goenka drama.

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Starwatcher01]

Manjiri might aswell end her life lol - Husband Missing, Neil Dead, Son and Grandson dead. Neice dead.

[/QUOTE]
of course. they were going for her marriage only. who else can be blamed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 moreover, why she will be spared from blame of this death. this season all deaths are put on her head 🤭🤭
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She will be blamed as 

- She was the one who decided to move away with Abhir and Abhimanyu followed 

- They died on their way to meet AK only 

So Birlas will definitely blame her 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Lol Manjari or Birlas might or might not blame her. But she will definitely be given capital punishment here. smiley36

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

She will be blamed as 

- She was the one who decided to move away with Abhir and Abhimanyu followed 

- They died on their way to meet AK only 

So Birlas will definitely blame her 

I don't think anything related birlas will be show now it's all done. Them dying and then leap.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Lol Manjari or Birlas might or might not blame her. But she will definitely be given capital punishment here. smiley36

Birlas ka sab khtm I think they are done kl k episode mei bas them going for shadi and then all that accident and then leap over. Anyways ab kya hi punishment de 

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janecastle

😃😃Bilkul Sahi….. agar Yahan per bas chale to global warming ka pura blame bhi Akshu per saal den …. Kyu ki she did not say ILU to Abhimanyu…. Instead says that she loves Abhinav and is carrying his baby also😃😃😃😃