Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

You know what is stringing along two people

When you are getting married to younger sister and still eyeing the elder one, that my friend is called stringing along two people

When you know that you still love the elder one but don't have the courage to take NO as an answer and hence you are leading on the younger one  that is dear stringing along two people. 

When you don't have the courage and intent to say NO for a marriage just because your love is not ready to marry you and you end up using your fiance as a back up plan that is called stringing with two people. 

When you are feeling the touch of a married woman doing your engagement tilak ,who is again going to be your sister in law, that is stringing along two people.

Despite being engaged propsing a married woman, challenging the husband of the woman is stringing along two people.

When your fiance is ready to move on and break the engagement, you end up giving her fake promises all the time still eyeing her sister, that is honey stringing along two people. 

If anyone is really desperate to be laid it is Abhimanyu 

looking at this, at least akshu has focused on only one at any point of time.

There’s no competition for the trophy of worst human considering these instances smiley36

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Phew smiley44 reading all replies and retorts here. 

What was i trying to tell in my post and what has been interpreted as 🤷🏻‍♀️ each of you are justifying the storyline. 

Clearly many of you have not  understood my intentions here. Writers and the channel airing have clearly messed up a female lead character.  Am not even into Abhira Vs Abhinav here. 

I can also point out, justify  and reply to many here. Anyway, am not going to dwell into this anymore. 

Thank you for NOT understanding 🤦‍♀️

Viji 

Edited by vijisridhar - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

off cpurse she was alone...abhinav was a stranger at that time....she met him in the bus....but when she married him, he was not a stranger.....i hope it makes it clear now!!!

as normally people meetas strangers....😂

but abhi defo had his and her famiy with him!!

and still he is broken!!!😂 he had too much ego to admit that he was wrong...ad so he could not heal....

Family sath ho yah na ho do bacche and ek bhai Abhimanyu ne khoye the so “still broken” suit nahi karta , “ofcourse broken” he hoga despite having around tons of family relatives etc etc. 

Akshara kya hai woh toh dekh he liya hai, jo baccha marr gaya usko kabhi yaad tak nahi kiya , uske allawa usne apna bhai yah 2 bacche ek sath gawane ka dukh dekha he nahi hai.

PhoenixRising thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I don't know why would Akshara be hated? AkshNav fans maybe unhappy with narrative.. But her character has not made any huge mistakes or done anything terrible with anyone...

Truth be told she married Abhinav after divorcing Abhimanyu and she is marrying Abhimanyu after Abhinav died...only thing that doesn't go down well with me (individual) is timing... 'Itna Jaldi?' kind... But I have heard execution has always been poor...

Next generation ka success will definitely depend on story again but I don't think people will have any issues with her being AkshNav's baby or Akshara's baby... She did not force any father to marry or accept her child. Both men chose for themselves. She has been quite clear in her expectations...

Matlab I find this kuch bhi... Kartik married thrice with three different women and yet no one cared... But oh my god... Akshara is worst is little overboard. 

Dr. Birla has his fair share of horrible actions and he deserves what he is getting! 

Karthik ke time bhi many opposed - he married Vedika after 6 years and never fell out of love with Naira- Sirat wasn’t as well received as Naira although the actress was same. People wish to see undying love between lead couple - Abhinav se pyaar hai dikha ke use cameo declare kardiya. Then Abhimanyu ke saath rishta restart ho raha tha phir cameo ka baby le aaye smiley11. 2-3 hours movie me ye sab chalta hai but daily soap me nahi. Aur is show me toh villain ka bhi concept nahi hai toh viewers ke liye harder ho gaya to accept the FL

@bold- By this logic Abhinav also deserved dying before knowing about his kid! 🤷‍♀️

yellomellow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not a single person liked her character lol. 

@bold Maybe with better writing it might work. Who knows because TRP viewers are hard to predict. I guess we will find out soon.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Lol so nobody likes akshara smiley37 even in my relatives nobody likes akshara. People are okay with abhimanyu and abhinav as they feel akshara took decision for both of them smiley36 but akshara no one likes ad she is the one who played with emotion with both men. Now i strongly feel yrkkh s4 doobne wala hai. Who wants to see kid of legacy fl who changes husband like tissue paper and finds father instead of struggling to raise them. The worst of fl of itv.

yellomellow thumbnail

I agree with you. The makers have been getting viewers to watch for years. Also, with a better script and characterizations it might work. 

Originally posted by: Shubh23

People might still see season 4 for fresh faces and new storyline and Yrkkh legacy, but if pranali is inacting as her own daughter even after the leap then I don't think people will be able to dissociate her current character with her daughters character in the show, so it's better they bring in a new lead, revamp the show with new families.

NomadicWonders thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yellomellow

I agree with you. The makers have been getting viewers to watch for years. Also, with a better script and characterizations it might work. 

They should reboot the show rather than try to carry on with legacy. 

With so much negativity they have categorically destroyed any scope of legacy being received positively and with sustained interest from viewers. 

yellomellow thumbnail

First of all, everyone has their own opinion. 

Personally, I'm more disgusted by the fact with the maker's obsession with showing a mother can't care for her own children and needs men to raise her own children. Whether they are the biological father or not doesn't matter any man with a surname will do.  

Also, I never said that people had a problem with whose child was carrying on the legacy or her marriages. Any child that female lead has is the legacy, which the whole point of the show lol. I said that no one liked her character at this particular event. It could different for others. 

@bold Dr. Birla isn't real. He is a fictional character played by an actor who wants to leave the show so his character is being killed off the show lol.

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I don't know why would Akshara be hated? AkshNav fans maybe unhappy with narrative.. But her character has not made any huge mistakes or done anything terrible with anyone...

Truth be told she married Abhinav after divorcing Abhimanyu and she is marrying Abhimanyu after Abhinav died...only thing that doesn't go down well with me (individual) is timing... 'Itna Jaldi?' kind... But I have heard execution has always been poor...

Next generation ka success will definitely depend on story again but I don't think people will have any issues with her being AkshNav's baby or Akshara's baby... She did not force any father to marry or accept her child. Both men chose for themselves. She has been quite clear in her expectations...

Matlab I find this kuch bhi... Kartik married thrice with three different women and yet no one cared... But oh my god... Akshara is worst is little overboard. 

Dr. Birla has his fair share of horrible actions and he deserves what he is getting! 

yellomellow thumbnail

Her character is the most poorly written character on ITV. She is and will always be a plot device. She was married to Abhinav so she will give 100% a month before he dies. Now, she is marrying Abhi so she will give her 100% to their marriage before he dies. Abhi wasn't good enough to raise his own son, but his surname is good enough for Abhinav's child. She reacts based on the tracks lol.

Originally posted by: Ambajee

Akshara has largely been either Abhimanyu’s lover/wife or Abhinav’s wife. Khudka individually kuch nahi likha hai for her character. A person who isn’t identified beyond her current marital status. She comes off as a shallow person who cannot mourn relationships or the dead! We can blame execution/goenkas for the timing of this second shaadhi mess, but Akshara has been actively participating in all the rasms herself. Her pov after WD was largely missing. Aur mila kya, talking to the photograph of Abhinav. Teek hai, atleast be consistent in that. No. One minute Abhinav photograph, next minute, imagining Abhimanyu and talking to him. You are this conflicted with a decision, why portray a mahaan image to the world and try to pass off your insecurities as Mahaantha! Just say, nope call me a bad mother, I cannot marry abhimanyu even for you betu! 
This ITV portrayal of woman as some bechari innocent characters inspite of consciously taking decisions is laugh worthy! smiley29 She is a an adult isn’t she? 

Originally posted by: yellomellow

Her character is the most poorly written character on ITV. She is and will always be a plot device. She was married to Abhinav so she will give 100% a month before he dies. Now, she is marrying Abhi so she will give her 100% to their marriage before he dies. Abhi wasn't good enough to raise his own son, but his surname is good enough for Abhinav's child. She reacts based on the tracks lol.

@bold: smiley37smiley37