Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Kangna has said in an interview that if they check her phone ....they will find the numbers of drug dealers.....but no one will question her....and no prizes for guessing the correct answer...smiley36

Main toh bolta hun pehle kangana ki bacchi ka interrogation hona chahiye ,sala usko sab pata hota hai Sushant ka murder kisne kiya, ranbir alia saath reh rahe ya nahismiley36

Edited by PardesiBabu - 7 months ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Did they told you she changed Sushant’s entire house Staff according to her convenience & replaced his trusted staff with the one of her own choice.

FALSE

Or how she was giving him drugs mixed in his tea/coffee, so that he can sleep longer hours.

Sure....if CBD oil is drugs

Not to mention Sushant spent 70 lacs or something on her during a trip which she had no problem withsmiley17 They even opened some company by SSR’s money whose key person was rhea and her brother.

More LIES

Sure SSR was depressed but Rhea made it worse for him. I am not even his fan but the way few people try & portray her as saint is ridiculous on another level. 

^^^^^

The conspiracy theories I was referring to, earlier. The Drug one is the funniest. There's a text where a common friend is recommending CBD oil which is legal btw, to be added to tea so that SSR can feel more relaxed & less jittery. Not only did Arnab & his lackeys turn it into DRUGS but There's no actual reason to believe that she even took the advice. smiley36

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Lets assume she's a gold digger and took his money. Well, they were in a de facto relationship and I don't know what the law states in India but de-facto partners have shared wealth mostly. And how does her being an alleged gold digger make her a criminal? 

Drug possession? Yeah, as if nobody from common people does marijuana. The culpability to Sushant's suicide is unproven and some are lies peddled by his own family because they weren't happy about her being in his life and holding an important financial position or they needed someone to blame. His family is no saint from what I read. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Our favorite CBI has nothing to show on the case since the last 3 years but sure let's declare her guilty because it suits some of our agendassmiley37smiley37

I have no love for Rhea. Find her personality here bland and annoying. But there is literally no proof linking her to SSR's suicide except for some random social media / godi media shit - infact there is worse 'evidence' against his family 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The poor girl has received so much hate for absolutely nothing

She is a hell of a fighter....despite the witch hunt which took place against her.

Kudos to her for her strong spirit.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

SSR had some sort of mental issues. Was seeing doctors before Rhea ever came in his life. Rhea tried her best to help him but eventually walked out 2 weeks before he committed suicide. Before leaving told the family about the medications he was on & the doctors he was currently seeing. She had no communications with him after that. He was under the care of his sister, who left him alone for a day when tragedy stuck. 

Other characters are an older sister, who procured extremely strong psychotropic drugs for Sushant with a fake prescription & without a doctors approval. A brother in law who tried to use his reach to get Rhea beat up & some friends who lived with him. 

The powerful family went after Rhea because they mistakenly believed that Sushant had signed a film for 15 Cr & the money was with Rhea. It was eventually revealed that Sushant never signed the film. 

Oh, Rhea was also put in Jail by the NCB for procuring a tiny amount of Marijuana & CBD Oil. That pathetic case is thankfully closed. 

Social Media Idiots with their fake propaganda & pathetic conspiracy theories led the witch hunt against the poor girl & her family. But Rhea is a champ....it's good to see her come out of this, even if she might never fully recover from the trauma. 

This is lame.To justify rhea, you can not tag late sushant as mental patient. Seriously,you guys need to stop. If you want to support rhea,do it but do not make fun of sushant.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

This is lame.To justify rhea, you can not tag late sushant as mental patient. Seriously,you guys need to stop. If you want to support rhea,do it but do not make fun of sushant.

There's nothing fun about "Mental illness". He has had 5 therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists over the years & they've all confirmed SSR was suffering from severe depression & might've even been bipolar. This could've been used to educate the Indian population on the perils of mental illness, instead of the witch hunt it turned into. 

https://twitter.com/BDUTT/status/1289601639448317954?s=20

Dr Kersi Chavda, who was treating Sushant Singh Rajput for depression, told the investigating officers of Mumbai Police that Sushant had stopped taking his medicines in June 2020, following which his condition deteriorated. He also added that the Mumbai Police has this as part of his recorded statement. Earlier, statements of five psychiatrists were recorded by Mumbai Police. These include Kersi Chavda, Perveen Dadachanji, Harish Shetty, Nikita Shah and Susan Walker, and each of them had confirmed that Sushant Singh Rajput suffered from severe depression. Sushant Singh Rajput died by suicide on June 14.

"Sushant stopped taking medicines and had a panic attack in the first week of June 2020. [He had] severe anxiety, depression and existential crisis. [This is] part of the police records with the Mumbai Police," Chavda said, 

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/sushant-stopped-taking-meds-in-june-first-week-dr-kersi-chavda-told-investigating-agencies-sources-1716194-2020-08-28

Edited by Haila_tu - 7 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I missed the whole Rhea-Sushant controversy in 2020. I do notice people either like her or hate her. Are their any objective takes from both sides that someone can refer me to? 

Media Knew SSR was dating Rhea but he never revealed it and SSR once said his gf won't like it. She claims he had mental illness. SSR never took any medication, he always believed in good diet and always stayed away meds. But then rhea convinced him that he needs to take meds. His driver said that rhea fired all of his employees and hired new ones. He would sleep all day, while rhea and family would party all the time without SSR because he would be sleeping all day long. She even recorded multiple of his conversation regarding finances. Where all of his money went, is still a mystery. Driver said SSR was not materialistic, he even started his movie production house where was writing multiple scripts about artificial intelligence. SSR friend said his hand would shake because he was taking wrong medication through rhea and that he needs to stop. He said no she won't like it. Before SSR murdered, his secretary was murdered. No idea what was the connection but he did called his family and close friend that they will kill me. So he knew his life was in danger. No idea why his family did not came to rescue but they did filed a police report but police didn't helped much. That is why i said Bollywood biggies are involved. Rhea fans call her an angel. Yes drug connection came out. When Arnab investigated so much, police took him from the stuido or home claiming he did some illegal acts and was in jail for few days. Everyone thought he won't come out alive but he did and after dad Arnab did not touched the topic or even covered anything.

SSR Ex gf Ankita said he use to encourage people about living, he would and could never commit suicide. He did not had any mental health problem. He had big dreams. He started his career through shamak davar dance performance in Iffa and he entered bollywood as a leading hero, not many can achieve that, but he did. Another tv actress said she once mentioned about giving up life, it was SSR who said there is always a solution to every problem but suicide is not a solution. I remember watching him on TV screen and then I watched him in movies, everyone said MS. Dhoni movie got hit because of Dhoni name, but when Kedarnath became hit, there too it was digs, blind articles and etc. Yes SSR fans believe that it really upset SSR for blind items because it had no truth, there were many of them attacking his character and not to forget KJO movie and SSR disappoinment in him. KJO never missed a chance to insult SSR, i don't understand why SSR even signed the movie. Let's just say the entire environment around his was extremely toxic but that does not mean he will commit suicide. He even made plans to go back to school and complete his Engineering. Kriti even made a post how angry she was with blind articles but then later she deleted all 3 posts. Same with Anupam kher son who made a video about how bollywood actor has done wrong by gossiping and slandering his character, he was a witness. Then Anupam kher made a live on youtube clearing that his son was not a witness in this and he never heard this. This is clear Bollywood biggie was involved in this matter. This was 100% not a mental health case but a murder case. Shraddha made a post how wonderful SSR and how much he will be missed.

Shraddha and Sara Ali khan names were mentioned in the case but they stayed away from the case. Because their names were mentioned in rhea whatsapp chat, as ED pull up all deleted conversation by rhea, not only that rhea even hid one phone. Honestly i don't hate anyone in this matter, just praying for SSR family, recently SSR sister made a post how much she misses him and they will meet soon. I wonder how SSR father must be feeling. He never wanted him to join bollywood, perhaps he knows SSR is too nice. Even Manoj Bajpaye mentioned that SSR had big ambitions but there was too much politics. 

If anyone wants to support Camp rhea feel free, no one is stopping you. But how SSR fans felt that time, it was the worst phase of our lives, for me i felt Bollywood had died and it will never be the same.

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

That is what they are good at, making fun. SSR never needed those meds. But he still did to make his gf happy.

Bekind thumbnail

This interview is 4 months ago. Manoj on Nepotism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erq7dA0Hpv8