Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: simrata

Rhea Jooth bol rahi hai, Rhea made SSR to believe in fake metal condition thats why she was thrown out by SSR.And Whats app chat to Aryan aur Ananya ke bhi the such chat can't be consider metal health report. 

Teeno sisters ka statement hai

2013 se hi woh psychiatrist ko consult kar raha tha

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/sushant-singh-rajput-s-sister-meetu-in-statement-messaged-him-on-june-12-he-didn-t-respond-exclusive-1717908-2020-09-02

Here is the statement of Sushant Singh Rajput’s sister Priyanka Singh:

In 2013, my brother Sushant Singh Rajput told me and other sisters that he was feeling very low. He used to come out of this (thought), once we all convinced him.

In 2013, he consulted a psychiatrist in Andheri. After that, he became very composed and his career was progressing very well. He had attained huge success in very little time.

Main toh bolta hun hi teeno behen aur rhea ka lie detector test karna chahiye, doodh ka doodh paani ka paani ho jaayega 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: simrata

Rhea Jooth bol rahi hai, Rhea made SSR to believe in fake metal condition thats why she was thrown out by SSR.And Whats app chat to Aryan aur Ananya ke bhi the such chat can't be consider metal health report. 

Did she tell him it was eroded when it wasn't? Coz that's not cool.

Kidding...I know it's typo smiley36

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Teeno sisters ka statement hai

2013 se hi woh psychiatrist ko consult kar raha tha

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/sushant-singh-rajput-s-sister-meetu-in-statement-messaged-him-on-june-12-he-didn-t-respond-exclusive-1717908-2020-09-02

Here is the statement of Sushant Singh Rajput’s sister Priyanka Singh:

In 2013, my brother Sushant Singh Rajput told me and other sisters that he was feeling very low. He used to come out of this (thought), once we all convinced him.

In 2013, he consulted a psychiatrist in Andheri. After that, he became very composed and his career was progressing very well. He had attained huge success in very little time.

Main toh bolta hun hi teeno behen aur rhea ka lie detector test karna chahiye, doodh ka doodh paani ka paani ho jaayega 

I have seen this articles drama during Wankhade case where they said Aryan said SRK don't have time for him and he promise wankhade that he will be good boy also will make wankhade proud of him blah blah blah, CBI have never said this things in there report, yes one of the sister have gave unsubscribed medicine to SSR and that is her mistake and she has case on her.