Rhea Chakraborty is a real trooper. Wooow!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

This girl just lifts my spirit up......may she become more strong....like Rajdeep said.....she has been to hell and back.......and those who put her in hell are going to pay some day.......God bless her...smiley27

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I see a pattern in terms of who you choose to support smiley36 I guess fleeing criminals are your thing?

Don't get personal......she is not a criminal....you are ASSUMING that she is a criminal.....get down from your high horse....

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

She lifts up your spirit by making someone else life miserable & living off his money? OKsmiley32

You have Akash the douchebag's pic and you talk about people making other's lives miserable....bhool gayi Big Boss.......but anyways.....u are free to judge her....and judge me.....I don't have any fcuks to give.....sorry.....can't believe how people start getting personal here.....

I like how strong Riya is...may she get even stronger...smiley27

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rajdeep Sardesai giving a platform to a suicide abettor. Not surprised though.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Don't get personal......she is not a criminal....you are ASSUMING that she is a criminal.....get down from your high horse....

I mean.....yeah. Nvm you wont get it anyways.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I mean.....yeah. Nvm you wont get it anyways.

That is what you think sweetheart.....I get you and you digs perfectly....again ..get down from that high horse...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That is what you think sweetheart.....I get you and you digs perfectly....again ..get down from that high horse...

You can tell Rhea to get off the "high" horsesmiley36.....SSR aside, her involvement with drugs is quite factual. But then again, you seem to dismiss that others you like as well....so whats the point of talking na? Anyways,what to do yaa? Saanu ki. 

YourCat thumbnail

Should have said I love you to Sushant father and sisters not trolls 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

You have Akash the douchebag's pic and you talk about people making other's lives miserable....bhool gayi Big Boss.......but anyways.....u are free to judge her....and judge me.....I don't have any fcuks to give.....sorry.....can't believe how people start getting personal here.....

I like how strong Riya is...may she get even stronger...smiley27

You seriously think i am his fan? Oh goshh what a ridiculous comeback to justify Rhea who drove SSR at his worst smiley8 Chalo theek hai even if i am his fan  I don’t think he has done something as horrible as Rhea. All the people he might have dated are still alive.