Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

The solution for drug is a) police investigation b) judicial intervention if deemed necessary and c) subsequent medical treatment a.k.a rehab.

How was that relevant in a conversation about mental healthcare is beyond me. 

Even if Rhea were a certified psychiatrist, she could not, legally, have treated her own spouse lmao. Doctors cannot treat family, and she's not even a doctor lol

So did she bring Sushant to Shaheen bhatt psychiatrist? And give update to his family? Or even to do that she needs degree? 

Or wait it was a fraud woman who came to talk on her behalf? 

Edited by YourCat - 7 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YourCat

So did she bring Sushant to Shaheen bhatt psychiatrist? And give update to his family? Or even to do that she needs degree? 

Or wait it was a fraud woman who came to talk on her behalf? 

Yaar, the guy was an adult— if you believe his posthumous fanbase— a scientific genius. Was he dependent on his girlfriend to go see a doctor?

And even if she had taken him to a doctor, we wouldn't know it, would we? Because the internet-mudda crowd does not acknowledge suicide to be a mental health issue at all. Warna witch-hunting kaise hoti.

YourCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Yaar, the guy was an adult— if you believe his posthumous fanbase— a scientific genius. Was he dependent on his girlfriend to go see a doctor?

And even if she had taken him to a doctor, we wouldn't know it, would we? Because the internet-mudda crowd does not acknowledge suicide to be a mental health issue at all. Warna witch-hunting kaise hoti.

Adult, what a joke.. Rhea and her family as an adult couldn't even be independent and living on other people money, you are saying about a mentally ill person should be responsible lol...then what is she talking to Mahesh Bhatt about ? What chocolate to serve in party  ?

You don't know, don't claim others are like you .. I very well can know a lot of things just from their conversation... I don't need even to be there or take a degree fr it.. 

Edited by YourCat - 7 months ago
Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

You keep peddling this narrative. Why don't you post some of these "Conversations" & Videos. You can't, because there are none, other than his conversation with a financial advisor. Those calls were recently turned into a regulation by the SEBI, which means all calls with clients must be recorded by law, but have been an industry norm for years. I mean you guys must be 15 if you've never dealt with a financial institution. They do this to protect themselves from various liabilities. 

The rest of the post is a gibberish narrative propagated by the family. There's no proof for any of that....that Rhea forced Sushant to sign a film or forced him to stay. If anything that phone call proves that Rhea was helping Sushant get his finances in order so he didn't have to work anymore. As for his friends, they've all given all sorts of contradictory statements. Pithani had even said he was coaxed into giving a lot of statements especially against Rhea by Over aggressive anchors. 

And yes his family is absolutely EVIL. A man commits suicide under your watch and you blame the ex GF who hasn't seen him in 2 weeks. No different than Manhoos/Manglik culture of olden times. And that's where "Smash the Patriarsmiley18chy" movement came from. It all turned into sh*t after the alleged "15 Cr". If this was any other country than India, the older sister would've been in jail for changing Sushants Psychotropic medications without a doctors consultation, procured through a fake prescription. That's the reason he died, not Rhea. 

I should learn to do something better with my time. This case is done. Rhea has moved on. You can believe whatever you want, tag me if you have something solid other than allegations by the family. 

iirc his sister mithu singh posted a on Facebook urging people too chose love over hate, compassion over gossip, because her baby was suffering since long and now he went away. She deleted the post after few days.

His other sister shweta posted on FB that her mother was suffering from depression and she also deleted the post after investigation began.

SSRs bodyguard also accused him of being addicted to drugs. This case is so twisted. SSRs ex Ankita encashed his death by going on events and giving him tributes one after other.

He was surrounded by vultures 

https://twitter.com/abhishek_srkfan/status/1299181152947769346

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/sushant-singh-rajputs-ex-bodyguard-alleges-late-actor-had-an-addiction-to-expensive-imported-charas-and-marijuana/articleshow/77778214.cms

YourCat thumbnail

When you are serious about someone, committed to someone, love them, concern about them, care for them the you try your utmost best to find a way to help them.. not leave them to die there thinking they are adult, they will figure things out, and survive on their own... Not my responsibility, not my headache... If anything happen, I will do lip service, oh I'm so sad,  I was so in love, well if not everyone, some idiots will fall for my lip service... 

Blueeeee thumbnail

Adult, what a joke.. Rhea and her family as an adult couldn't even be independent and living on other people money, you are saying about a mentally ill person should be responsible lol...then what is she talking to Mahesh Bhatt about ? What chocolate to serve in party  ?

You don't know, don't claim others are like you .. I very well can know a lot of things just from their conversation... I don't need even to be there or take a degree fr it.. 

Sorry but if you provide mental health advice to people without a medical license that allows you to practice psychiatry, or certification in clinical psychology then, legally, you shouldn't. Please don't.

Also may I point out that you don't know anything about Rhea or Sushant either apart from heresy. But we know suicidal ideation is caused by psychiatric disorders and there are doctors to treat them. That is a fact. Even if Rhea were the worst human being, it was neither her job nor in her capabilities to heal him. Any other false equivalency is a red-herring.

This conversation ends here.

Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

This thread just goes to say how blind can prejudice get. I was in anti-Rhea campaign and was a serious believer that she had something to do with SSR’s tragic end, but over time, despite making her go through hell, agencies did not find a single thing to substantiate their claims. I dont believe our agencies are THAT incompetent. Which means she was really clean and it was SSR’s own struggle and to some extent messed up medications in last few days (illegal prescriptions provided by his sister without him visiting doctor). 

I would wish her happy life, she went through enough for a lifetime and deserves a very happy peaceful remaining life. 

I knew he was on-off with therapy but his sister messed around with his psychiatric meds? Wtf. How is she not in jail? This is sooooooo so gross.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

When you are serious about someone, committed to someone, love them, concern about them, care for them the you try your utmost best to find a way to help them.. not leave them to die there thinking they are adult, they will figure things out, and survive on their own... Not my responsibility, not my headache... If anything happen, I will do lip service, oh I'm so sad,  I was so in love, well if not everyone, some idiots will fall for my lip service... 

Nope

Family friends and girlfriends etc can only extent emotional support. They can’t be the regular therapist / healer for anyone if they aren’t qualified with a degree to heal mental illnesses 

I have seen mental illness first hand in my family and it takes a toll on the people related to the person…they want to be supportive at all times but everyone has their own individual stressors in their lives …to expect them to always be in a position to heal/ calm someone is ridiculous…everyone’s a human being and everyone is struggling in some way or the other …to the point that people dealing with mental health issues of their family members sometimes run into mental health issues themselves…

This is why there is numbers to call, mental health awareness campaigns so that people experiencing issues know where to look for help….family can extend support by showing a bit of patience, financially paying for the medical bills etc …but they cannot sit with you and heal ur mental health illness …..as difficult as this sounds, we have to do that ourselves  

Blaming Rhea for sushanth is ridiculous imo

Edited by pathaka - 7 months ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Awww

Samantha posted a story on Instagram calling Rhea a hero, when she has nothing to gain from her. 

Kudos to you Sam for supporting the righteous ones!

Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

Nope

Family friends and girlfriends etc can only extent emotional support. They can’t be the regular therapist / healer for anyone if they aren’t qualified with a degree to heal mental illnesses 

I have seen mental illness first hand in my family and it takes a toll on the people related to the person…they want to be supportive at all times but everyone has their own individual stressors in their lives …to expect them to always be in a position to heal/ calm someone is ridiculous…everyone’s a human being and everyone is struggling in some way or the other …to the point that people dealing with mental health issues of their family members sometimes run into mental health issues themselves…

This is why there is numbers to call, mental health awareness campaigns so that people experiencing issues know where to look for help….family can extend support by showing a bit of patience, financially paying for the medical bills etc …but they cannot sit with you and heal ur mental health illness …..as difficult as this sounds, we have to do that ourselves  

Blaming Rhea for sushanth is ridiculous imo

Louder for people (especially men who fetishise their partners/crushes as proxy-therapists) in the back!