Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Not a hardened criminal who did not care about the lives of thousands of people being compared to a girl being witchhunted for the death of her boyfriend like a vamp from an Ekta soap.

Itni false equivalency dekhne se pehle mein mar kyon nahi gayi

Edited by Blueeeee - 7 months ago
YourCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Sorry but how is someone's non-medical spouse responsible for taking care of someone's mental health? Even doctors cannot legally treat their family. How do you know she was not depressed herself?

When someone is suffering from a disease, they should seek medical help. Nobody else can treat or manage a mental illness.

If she is not responsible then what is she is doing living with him? What the transaction here? I sleep with you, you pay my shopping and brother education? That's all? 

The bodyguard says madam is organizing parties... this is level of hypocrisy, other ppl should take mental illness seriously and don't make fun of it while the one with a depressed person or depressed herself is partying and on drugs...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

there were Twitter trends in 2020. 

#shouldve been this person instead of Sushant smiley21

Yikes situation 

Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourCat

If she is not responsible then what is she is doing living with him? What the transaction here? I sleep with you, you pay my shopping and brother education? That's all? 

The bodyguard says madam is organizing parties... this is level of hypocrisy, other ppl should take mental illness seriously and don't make fun of it while the one with a depressed person or depressed herself is partying and on drugs...

So lol. If you have diabetes, the person living with you is responsible for your blood sugar? Matlab kya hi hai. If you, hypothetically, cannot consume sugar for health reasons, the person living with you should not eat sweets as well. If you, hypothetically, cannot consume sugar, you would stop buying chocolates for the person living with you.

Also, these "gold-digger" allegations are pretty sexist. When we love someone we do tend to take care of their needs to the best of our abilities. Sushant could choose to pay for her lifestyle— allegedly, and absolutely his choice. If he found the relationship to be financially unwise, he could have chosen to break up. Rhea could not manage his illness or even choose to do so purely because she is not medically trained. 

How is his gf's alleged shopping trips related to his mental illness and suicidal ideation is beyond me.

Not a hardened criminal who did not care about the lives of thousands of people being compared to a girl being witchhunted for the death of her boyfriend like a vamp from an Ekta soap.

Exactly this. Desi culture loves scapegoating the woman whenever a relationship goes kaput even if no one dies. That is why this just does not sit right with me. I didn’t follow this story closely so I am not aware of details except the ones I’ m reading here. However, none of that justifies the hate she gets?  I have seen the hate comments under her Insta photos/reels on and off over the years. As a woman, those comments have always made my skin crawl. 

I can understand Sushant’s family blaming her to an extent since they lost a family member. They feel like they are the aggrieved party. Grief during/after untimely deaths usually makes people irrational. But what about the mob? What stake do they have in this? Mindboggling, really. 

YourCat thumbnail

So lol. If you have diabetes, the person living with you is responsible for your blood sugar? Matlab kya hi hai. If the you, hypothetically, cannot consume sugar for health reasons, the person living with you should not eat sweets as well.

Also, these "gold-digger" allegations are pretty sexist. When we love someone we do tend to take care of their needs to the best of our abilities. Sushant could choose to pay for her lifestyles— allegedly, and absolutely his choice. If he found the relationship to be financially unwise, he could have chosen to break up. Rhea could not manage his illness or even choose to do so purely because she is not medically trained. 

How is his gf's alleged shopping trips related to his mental illness and suicidal ideation is beyond me.

This is the reason why I sad family should be taking care of him instead of someone like Rhea... This is the point I made earlier... too bad she choose to walked out that too two days before and stole his medication...  that he needed his sister to get him medicine.... 

Thank you for showing how selfish and ungrateful human being is... 

Edited by YourCat - 7 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail

This is the reason why I sad family should be taking care of him instead of someone like Rhea... This is the point I made earlier... too bad she choose to walked out that too two days before and stole his medication...  that he needed his sister to get him medicine.... 

Thank you for showing how selfish human is... 

Unless his family were medically trained to treat a mental illness and then somehow miraculously found suitable to their own family, then sure, they could treat his illness. Funny how his spouse for whom he left his belongings doesn't count as familt.

You do know this leads to stigmatisation and misinformation about mental health and psychiatric treatment.

People in healthy, happy relationships/family environments can also get clinically depressed and have suicidal ideation. The only option medical help. Everyone should be in therapy. 

YourCat thumbnail

Unless his family were medically trained to treat a mental illness and then somehow miraculously found suitable to their own family, then sure, they could treat his illness. Funny how his spouse for whom he left his belongings doesn't count as familt.

You do know this leads to stigmatisation and misinformation about mental health and psychiatric treatment.

People in healthy, happy relationships/family environments can also get clinically depressed and have suicidal ideation. The only option medical help. Everyone should be in therapy. 

Thank you for the information.. very valuable... And the solution for drug is prayer ... 

Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Exactly this. Desi culture loves scapegoating the woman whenever a relationship goes kaput even if no one dies. That is why this just does not sit right with me. I didn’t follow this story closely so I am not aware of details except the ones I’ m reading here. However, none of that justifies the hate she gets?  I have seen the hate comments under her Insta photos/reels on and off over the years. As a woman, those comments have always made my skin crawl. 

I can understand Sushant’s family blaming her to an extent since they lost a family member. They feel like they are the aggrieved party. Grief during/after untimely deaths usually makes people irrational. But what about the mob? What stake do they have in this? Mindboggling, really. 

Mudda chahiye hota hai. Warna rozgqar mangne lagenge

Blueeeee thumbnail

Thank you for the information.. very valuable... And the solution for drug is prayer ... 

The solution for drug is a) police investigation b) judicial intervention if deemed necessary and c) subsequent medical treatment a.k.a rehab.

How was that relevant in a conversation about mental healthcare is beyond me. 

Even if Rhea were a certified psychiatrist, she could not, legally, have treated her own spouse lmao. Doctors cannot treat family, and she's not even a doctor lol