Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

What you feel is just what you feel...but giving away important plot points is just mean (and like a 'showing off' behaviour)...it's a decision you made (smiley21).

LMAO yes I am showing off the fact that I watched a movie like shiddat,it's a real great achievement of mine.

Some more important points of the movie(just to be meaner)-

Mohit and Diana's characters start having arguments coz they have ideological differences about illegal immigrants,Diana leaves home and wants divorce too.Eventually mohit decides to help sunny inspite of the latter crossing borders illegally...and Diana n mohit don't get divorced.

Radhika's character too in the end falls for sunny which I thought was absolutely ridiculous.

(You realize you just called me mean for discussing an old movie?people do it all the time here and every other place on the internet where movies are being discussed.Its not a new movie about which I should have been careful.Everything you wrote is as ridiculous as this movie,never thought somebody could make this possible)

NoraSM thumbnail

Isn't that remake of Comrade in America? 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahhhh

Oh God I hated that movie...it was so intolerable.Sunny kaushal's character just decided that he was in love with her,pursued her even when she said no,tried crossing an ocean to reach to her,eventually died freezing in the plane.

Was I supposed to feel bad for him?

I mean .. when you put it that way 

No smiley36

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahhhh

Oh God I hated that movie...it was so intolerable.Sunny kaushal's character just decided that he was in love with her,pursued her even when she said no,tried crossing an ocean to reach to her,eventually died freezing in the plane.

Was I supposed to feel bad for him?

Thanks for saving time