behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

So far while browsing instagram, i m seeing lots of praises for shiddat movie starring Radhika Madaan and Sunny Kaushal. People are calling it very underrated. I m planning to watch a movie this weekend. Is it worth it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Some scenes felt illogical but  even then it was equally emotional! I liked it! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It was a really nice movie. The story and songs . I wish more people saw it but hey atleast one more now 

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

It’s a beautiful movie.. very clean and very emotional with amazing performances 

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh God I hated that movie...it was so intolerable.Sunny kaushal's character just decided that he was in love with her,pursued her even when she said no,tried crossing an ocean to reach to her,eventually died freezing in the plane.

Was I supposed to feel bad for him?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

https://youtu.be/Dd_j1Q1NFLs?si=AabIFM2Pel7FQMDx

This alone summarizes the dumbassness of the moviesmiley39

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I wanna watch it for Sunny Kaushal only. He's cute.

Edited by mintyblue - 6 months ago
Socklet thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahhhh

Oh God I hated that movie...it was so intolerable.Sunny kaushal's character just decided that he was in love with her,pursued her even when she said no,tried crossing an ocean to reach to her,eventually died freezing in the plane.

Wow, sounds interesting!

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The film have some great music, good chemistry between leads❣️ & forgettable ending smiley28 

Sunny kaushal & Mohit Raina are love..🥰

This song....💕

https://youtu.be/USGOWMsnIG4?si=gVs2MxxihBlDT8tU

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blahhhh

Oh God I hated that movie...it was so intolerable.Sunny kaushal's character just decided that he was in love with her,pursued her even when she said no,tried crossing an ocean to reach to her,...

What you feel is just what you feel...but giving away important plot points is just mean (and like a 'showing off' behaviour)...it's a decision you made (smiley21).