mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

so...I've been hearing a lot about this movie and finally watched it.

OMG I loved it!!!!!!!

It is a delightful blend of wedding shenanigans, business drama, and a generous sprinkle of love, laughter, and the unpredictable journey that is marriage. 

Ranveer is delightful in the movie and has acted very well considering it is his debut. Anushka is average but full of screen presence, her usual bubbly self.

But, let's be honest, the real star of the movie is the script. From the quirky characters at the weddings to the awkwardly endearing love story, the movie gets it just right. Also, Delhi is portrayed in a very authentic manner.

Adha Ishq and Ainwayi Ainwayi playing on loopsmiley27

maneesh Sharma is a good director. This is only his second movie I am watching.

Very colourful, loud and cheerful moviesmiley27

Who all have watched it and loved it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

I loved the movie Ranveer was exceptional Anushka was also really good

Initially the movie reminded me of rishta.com but it was unique in it’s own way

[Post Removed]

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It was a great movie

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

You hadn't watched this movie till now?? smiley3

BBB is one of the handful of romcoms from 2010s that has had a lasting impact on the audience.

I am not a big fan of Ranveer. But he killed it as Bittoo Sharma. He was soo good.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

You hadn't watched this movie till now?? smiley3

BBB is one of the handful of romcoms from 2010s that has had a lasting impact on the audience.

I am not a big fan of Ranveer. But he killed it as Bittoo Sharma. He was soo good.

BBB is Fantastic smiley9

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ranveer was exceptional. One dialog that struck with me was when Ranveer was trying to set up the business separately and during naming the new company he was like ‘Shaadi Mubaarak Part 2’. That was when I knew a star had arrived. smiley37 It couldn’t be more convincing ! 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh I watched it more than 8 years ago, This is the only Ranveer's movie I have watched so far. Loved it. Loved Ranveer's and Anushka's acting in the movie, loved their sizzling chemistry🔥.. 

Oh I still remember their kiss, one of the hottest liplocks of BW smiley9🔥

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6QMAFq8P54

Love this movie! My favorite movie. I believe this movie came after RNBDJ, For me Anushka was the star of this movie, because it was her business but Ranveer was her support. I loved their chemistry and somewhere I hoped that they will get married in real life too. After this movie, Anushka uses fillers, which was so shocking for me because i think she was beautiful as she was.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It was a truely successful debut film - for Maneesh as director/writer and Ranveer as lead actor.

We should be grateful to Aditya (YRF), that he forced Maneesh to make this movie first as Maneesh came to Aditya with the script of Fan to make a movie with SRK. But Adi wanted him to do another movie before to show his prowess.

Katrina said in an interview that Maneesh is a director who concentrates on the characters and that is really visible already in BBB.

I watched this movie because of Anushka whom I had liked very much in RNBDJ and was delighted about the whole movie.

It was again one of my multiple wonderful movie-experiences with a debut-director. smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago