Akshara- A woman conditioned to love - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Akshara is going into this wedding willingly. Her family put pressure and so did her son however they are the only ones. Birla family forgot about it after Abhi andAkshara both rejected. She proposed marriage- Abhi right away was like why, don’t do this cause of family pressure, but she said no one is pressuring me, I’m deciding on my own due to Abhir and your feelings. Why wouldn’t Abhi agree to this marriage- he loves her, they have a son together, and he is getting another chance to do what he couldn’t do 6 years ago- why wouldn’t he accept it.? He is giving her many chances to back out of this marriage, pretty sure if pregnancy is true- Abhi will again ask if she wants to not get married, they can continue coparenting. Big wedding- they had their separate conversations and Abhi twice suggested to do a court marriage and get it over with. So Abhi has no blame in this, because every function and everything- he is making sure she is okay with it as he has a lot to lose if Akshara gets angry at him. She left the haldi, it was her own family members and Muskaan who said she ran away to Kasauli. Muskaan who knew Akshara for the last 6 years actually said that Akshara left to Kasauli leaving behind her son who is the reason she lived in Kausali for 6 years in the first place. If Muskaan can say Akshara left to Kasauli, why wouldn’t Abhi have fear and agree with everything Akshara says- he not only loses her but their son also. He isn’t being no fake type maahan. 

Now it’s like people forget that Akshara was actually conditioned to love Abhinav. She didn’t decide on her own to actually move on with him. Situations, her family, and Abhinav are the reasons she decided to move on. She lived with him for 6 years with no family pressure or with others making decisions for her, she was making her own decisions all these years.  It was her own decision that she just wants to stay friends forever with him. Like she knew him for 6 years- more than enough time for her to fall in love but she didn’t. She only moved on after Udaipur trip and that’s tells anyone more than enough about why she did. 

She wasn’t conditioned to love Abhi when they first met. Her perspective and feelings were shown also. That was probably the one time where outside  situations and people didn’t matter, Akshara on her own was shown admiring him and slowly falling for him. 

Edited by Jenakt17 - 7 months ago
Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhi went to Goenka house after he found out Akshara was missing and he asked about her whereabouts and this same time he was dealing with Manjiri’s health getting worse day by day . After Bade Papa got in contact with Akshara, he let Abhi know that Akshara is living with a friend and she is okay, she doesn’t want to come back, she also believes they are better off without each other. 
So Abhi did know that she was okay and safe, then after 6 months, she announced her marriage. 

Also, no one said Abhi and MJ are victims alone, everyone agreed they have their faults. No one agrees that Abhi giving divorce and telling her to leave his life was okay, that was just wrong.   

Originally posted by: Imag.world

To birlas ne usse kaunsa pucha tha ki wo kisi stranger k sath reh rhi hai khi koi blackmail to ni kr rha. Paise hai ya ni. Jinda hai ya marr gyi after miscarriage and divorce, akele kaise rhi, khi kisi ne misbehave to ni Kia. 

Sirf DIl ki ya Wife ki responsibility hi hoti hai kya. 

And the fact is Dr birla ne use divorce Diya tha she just accepted that as her fate. Child hiding is different chlo glt hi shi. Bt Dr birla and MJ victim to khin se ni hai is story me. Sivay iske ki wo abhir ka childhood me sath ni the.

Edited by Jenakt17 - 7 months ago
Imag.world thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenakt17

Abhi went to Goenka house after he found out Akshara was missing and he asked about her whereabouts and this same time he was dealing with Manjiri’s health getting worse day by day . After Bade Papa got in contact with Akshara, he let Abhi know that Akshara is living with a friend and she is okay, she doesn’t want to come back, she also believes they are better off without each other. 
So Abhi did know that she was okay and safe, then after 6 months, she announced her marriage. 

Also, no one said Abhi and MJ are victims alone, everyone agreed they have their faults. No one agrees that Abhi giving divorce and telling her to leave his life was okay, that was just wrong.   

I know and very well know ki AA k alwa sare character stupid hai. 

I seriously believe ki agr mere sath wo hota Jo akshara k sath hua, to main bi waps ni jati. Baby hide karna is utter non sense by her. 

Also AA jaisa life partner mil Jaye to main to AB ka murder khud krti apne haatho se. Aur ni to AA ki death k baad to bilkul sman pack karke kasauli chli jati. But this is for Abhira reunion. So that's fine. 

But Abhimanyu koi bhagwan ni hai. Akshara and abhimanyu dono non sense, unreliable hai for eo. But they should be hanged together so no-one else like AA should suffer bcoz of them.

Bete ki responsibility nibhana k liye wife ko divorce dena,, Bhai ka dukh hai bt husband bi tu tha kisi ka. 

Anyways all was in past. 

lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

To birlas ne usse kaunsa pucha tha ki wo kisi stranger k sath reh rhi hai khi koi blackmail to ni kr rha. Paise hai ya ni. Jinda hai ya marr gyi after miscarriage and divorce, akele kaise rhi, khi kisi ne misbehave to ni Kia. 

Sirf DIl ki ya Wife ki responsibility hi hoti hai kya. 

And the fact is Dr birla ne use divorce Diya tha she just accepted that as her fate. Child hiding is different chlo glt hi shi. Bt Dr birla and MJ victim to khin se ni hai is story me. Sivay iske ki wo abhir ka childhood me sath ni the.

First my post was about Ak's empathy that is missing. I expressly stated that what others did was also wrong but that doesn't excuse her lack of empathy. Par phir bhi, her faults are being covered by others faults. 

The Birlas were not empathetic towards her, we all know that. But later once Ak questioned Abhi and expressed her pain, he did empathize. On the contrary, everytime Abhi has expressed his pain she has not. It's as simple as that. It's not able blame, I don't know how the explain this anymore. 

It's also not about victimizing anyone. But there has been a lot of pain for everyone. Yaha pe toh it's like some people's pain is not even recognized. And no matter how much we say that this was bad, their mistakes are used to say oh they must not feel the pain then. How? 

As for Birlas asking her if she is ok. At that point it was more the Goenkas responsibility. They should have taken care of their daughter while Abhi was busy ensuring his family survives the tragedy. Plus Ak is not a child. She is a grown woman with a huge fortune. She should be able to take care of herself. It's as simple as that. But even that is lost on people and more importantly in the story. Taking help of stranger was not required. She didn't want to go back okie, she still has all the money that rightfully belongs to her. And jinda hai ya mar gayi was clarified. Abhi asked BP and BP told him that she is fine, but it's better that they stay apart. 

Edited by lagjagale - 7 months ago
lagjagale thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Akshara is going into this wedding willingly. Her family put pressure and so did her son however they are the only ones. Birla family forgot about it after Abhi andAkshara both rejected. She proposed marriage- Abhi right away was like why, don’t do this cause of family pressure, but she said no one is pressuring me, I’m deciding on my own due to Abhir and your feelings. Why wouldn’t Abhi agree to this marriage- he loves her, they have a son together, and he is getting another chance to do what he couldn’t do 6 years ago- why wouldn’t he accept it.? He is giving her many chances to back out of this marriage, pretty sure if pregnancy is true- Abhi will again ask if she wants to not get married, they can continue coparenting. Big wedding- they had their separate conversations and Abhi twice suggested to do a court marriage and get it over with. So Abhi has no blame in this, because every function and everything- he is making sure she is okay with it as he has a lot to lose if Akshara gets angry at him. She left the haldi, it was her own family members and Muskaan who said she ran away to Kasauli. Muskaan who knew Akshara for the last 6 years actually said that Akshara left to Kasauli leaving behind her son who is the reason she lived in Kausali for 6 years in the first place. If Muskaan can say Akshara left to Kasauli, why wouldn’t Abhi have fear and agree with everything Akshara says- he not only loses her but their son also. He isn’t being no fake type maahan. 

Now it’s like people forget that Akshara was actually conditioned to love Abhinav. She didn’t decide on her own to actually move on with him. Situations, her family, and Abhinav are the reasons she decided to move on. She lived with him for 6 years with no family pressure or with others making decisions for her, she was making her own decisions all these years.  It was her own decision that she just wants to stay friends forever with him. Like she knew him for 6 years- more than enough time for her to fall in love but she didn’t. She only moved on after Udaipur trip and that’s tells anyone more than enough about why she did. 

She wasn’t conditioned to love Abhi when they first met. Her perspective and feelings were shown also. That was probably the one time where outside  situations and people didn’t matter, Akshara on her own was shown admiring him and slowly falling for him. 

Exactly this! Also even though the timing of Akshnav and everything does seem like conditioning, it's not. 

Like I don't understand why Ak isn't treated as an adult here. She is completely capable of taking her own decisions most of the times at the deteriment of other people. So she should also be responsible for those decisions. 

When she started loving Abhinav, people who liked Abhira stated it was circumstances. Now that she is back on Abhi, people who prefer Navra are saying conditioning or circumstances again. But no, the person deciding is Ak. It's her choices and it shows the kind of person she is. Not the atmosphere or the people around her. That may have been a valid argument at the beginning of the show when she was still a little bit kiddish and immature and others opinions mattered a lot. Now after everything, it's no longer a valid thing. 

Imag.world thumbnail

Originally posted by: lagjagale

First my post was about Ak's empathy that is missing. I expressly stated that what others did was also wrong but that doesn't excuse her lack of empathy. Par phir bhi, her faults are being covered by others faults. 

The Birlas were not empathetic towards her, we all know that. But later once Ak questioned Abhi and expressed her pain, he did empathize. On the contrary, everytime Abhi has expressed his pain she has not. It's as simple as that. It's not able blame, I don't know how the explain this anymore. 

It's also not about victimizing anyone. But there has been a lot of pain for everyone. Yaha pe toh it's like some people's pain is not even recognized. And no matter how much we say that this was bad, their mistakes are used to say oh they must not feel the pain then. How? 

As for Birlas asking her if she is ok. At that point it was more the Goenkas responsibility. They should have taken care of their daughter while Abhi was busy ensuring his family survives the tragedy. Plus Ak is not a child. She is a grown woman with a huge fortune. She should be able to take care of herself. It's as simple as that. But even that is lost on people and more importantly in the story. Taking help of stranger was not required. She didn't want to go back okie, she still has all the money that rightfully belongs to her. And jinda hai ya mar gayi was clarified. Abhi asked BP and BP told him that she is fine, but it's better that they stay apart. 

Ye log bi to jinda hi the. SB sath me the. She also knew through her goenka family ki all are fine. So she just stayed away from them for all goodness. Aur abhir ko chin na le isi liye use hide Kiya.(according to DKP, she is maaa) 😜😂😂

I know ki AB bura husband ni tha since start isi liye after leap isne jo grahan, amavas bulaya hai AB ko noone can relate to that. 

BT still AB was wrong for divorce. And that's the fact.

She traumatized due to his decision of let her go. So when she got some sukoon with AA, she struck there. She didn't want to leave him. Kyunki shaadi Hui thi. ITV me love stories ko bhot jyada glt dikhaya jata hai but second love is true in the real life.

Practically jo ldka responsibility nibhata hai, jarurt k time pr Sath deta hai. Wo jyada imp ho jata hai. And that's the reason ki AK ne AA k liye itni baar itne logo se fight back Kiya. 

As I believe ki Akshara ka character since day stupid tha. Actually wo selfish and stupid to start se hi thi. So what to expect. 

Jenakt17 thumbnail

No one claimed Abhi was a god, we all know he is human.
In my opinion, Abhinav was stupid for agreeing with her to be father to Abhir while real father was alive also especially when the woman still loves this real father, he should have understood exactly what happened that separated them and also try to understand why she is talking to relatives all nicely but hiding son’s identity from them. 

No one blames Akshara for leaving and getting away or moving on with Abhinav, good for her. However it was wrong for her to hide Abhir. She was in contact with Bade Pape- she could have simple passed the message through him to Abhi, since it was obvious Abhi was in anger mode on the phone. 

Also, Akshara did want to go back to Kasauli with Abhir- Goenka family said no. However Abhi was okay with it- he was like I will visit on weekends, if you think going back to Kasauli is the right choice, then you should go. He didn’t stop her. However, Akshara also noted that she doesn’t know how to handle Abhir alone, during his depression- it was shown how Abhi was doing a lot to help. 

Why should Abhi be hanged, he didn’t bring anyone else into their messed up relationship, it was Akshara. And Akshara didn’t lie to Abhinav, he knew what he was getting into. 

Also, Abhi never disrespected Abhinav, they had their own friendship with a lot of understanding. 

To me the one who seems unreliable is Akshara. She leaves for a year without telling her husband in the name of sacrifice. Then she finds evidence for her brothers innocence but hides it in Abhi’s room instead of keeping it with her and showing it in front of everyone 🤦🏽‍♀️ this same evidence then Abhi looked for and the difference was that he didn’t even go to Mahima to confront her, he first made sure police knew about the evidence so Kairav can be free. Then started family confrontations. 
She meets her husband after a year, instead of saying sorry I left, I missed you, she goes like give me 24 hours- and Abhi said she didn’t say sorry, I missed you -nothing, she just asked for 24 hours. 
She hides her her son’s identity but lives in fear of it for 6 years. She prepared for law exam for 6 years but didn’t focus on their financial stability and was hurt when it was brought up in custody 🤦🏽‍♀️

Now recently during her missing on Haldi, it was proven how unreliable she is because it was her own family members saying she ran away. While the guy who has dealt with her leaving him, is the one who trusted her and actually calmly thought things through and went to find her. 

Abhi isn’t unreliable, all he ever asked Akshara was please be honest with me and tell me things right away when you find out. 

During their first mehendi, he is the reason neither Akshara or Arohi ended up in jail because if it was some outsider, both of them would be in jail.
When Kairav ran away from jail, Abhi told her whenever you find him, let me know. I will meet him with you. Then when she left Abhi for a year, he didn’t believe anyone and was shown saying his Akshu wouldn’t leave him but then a video  was shown of her leaving with  Kairav plus she didn’t leave any type of message behind- that’s when he broke down and believed them. However, he was still shown looking for her like crazy when he heard her voice. 
after pregnancy, she went missing in jungle despite him telling please stay with family and if you need anything tell me or family members. But she still went looking for the child in jungle and got lost but Abhi didn’t even yell at her because he was worried about her and was just happy she was safe and okay. Then what did Doctor say, you have to be 200% care- your pregnancy is very risky and you know that. Abhi told her I feel like something will go wrong, please stay in the room, ask help from others if you need anything. She went out for her check up, they called police for the girls but she wanted to go out and help them, Neil had to child lock her and go himself because she wouldn’t stop. 
On WD- Abhi kept repeatedly saying why do you not think, why do you getting into dangerous situations, why don’t you care about yourself. 

I know and very well know ki AA k alwa sare character stupid hai. 

I seriously believe ki agr mere sath wo hota Jo akshara k sath hua, to main bi waps ni jati. Baby hide karna is utter non sense by her. 

Also AA jaisa life partner mil Jaye to main to AB ka murder khud krti apne haatho se. Aur ni to AA ki death k baad to bilkul sman pack karke kasauli chli jati. But this is for Abhira reunion. So that's fine. 

But Abhimanyu koi bhagwan ni hai. Akshara and abhimanyu dono non sense, unreliable hai for eo. But they should be hanged together so no-one else like AA should suffer bcoz of them.

Bete ki responsibility nibhana k liye wife ko divorce dena,, Bhai ka dukh hai bt husband bi tu tha kisi ka. 

Anyways all was in past. 

lagjagale thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ye log bi to jinda hi the. SB sath me the. She also knew through her goenka family ki all are fine. So she just stayed away from them for all goodness. Aur abhir ko chin na le isi liye use hide Kiya.(according to DKP, she is maaa) 😜😂😂

I know ki AB bura husband ni tha since start isi liye after leap isne jo grahan, amavas bulaya hai AB ko noone can relate to that. 

BT still AB was wrong for divorce. And that's the fact.

She traumatized due to his decision of let her go. So when she got some sukoon with AA, she struck there. She didn't want to leave him. Kyunki shaadi Hui thi. ITV me love stories ko bhot jyada glt dikhaya jata hai but second love is true in the real life.

Practically jo ldka responsibility nibhata hai, jarurt k time pr Sath deta hai. Wo jyada imp ho jata hai. And that's the reason ki AK ne AA k liye itni baar itne logo se fight back Kiya. 

As I believe ki Akshara ka character since day stupid tha. Actually wo selfish and stupid to start se hi thi. So what to expect. 

Lol again, not sure how this is all connecting to my post. But I never disregarded Abhi's faults. Again, this is a discussion about Ak's faults. Har bar there is no need to blame other people for her actions or reactions. Everyone is responsible for their own. 

My empathy discussion is about after the leap. Abhi recognized and accepted that he caused Ak pain, Ak has yet to do anything like that. Whether it is about Neil's death or hiding Abhir, or anything really (And no I don't want to discuss who is at fault and whose blame and all of that all over again). 

Sukoon with AA was a lie from the beginning. People in sukoon don't have so much hate in their minds for their ex like this. Don't develop so much anger either. AA was her shield from dealing with her past. Abhi has also supported her in a lot of instances and its useless to compare the two when they don't have the same circumstances. 

Imag.world thumbnail

Originally posted by: lagjagale

Lol again, not sure how this is all connecting to my post. But I never disregarded Abhi's faults. Again, this is a discussion about Ak's faults. Har bar there is no need to blame other people for her actions or reactions. Everyone is responsible for their own. 

My empathy discussion is about after the leap. Abhi recognized and accepted that he caused Ak pain, Ak has yet to do anything like that. Whether it is about Neil's death or hiding Abhir, or anything really (And no I don't want to discuss who is at fault and whose blame and all of that all over again). 

Sukoon with AA was a lie from the beginning. People in sukoon don't have so much hate in their minds for their ex like this. Don't develop so much anger either. AA was her shield from dealing with her past. Abhi has also supported her in a lot of instances and its useless to compare the two when they don't have the same circumstances. 

I agree Akshara has no empathy towards anyone.

She is a useless character. FL type to bilkul ni hai.

She is selfish, vile, confused, stupid soul. 

Edited by Imag.world - 7 months ago
Imag.world thumbnail

No one claimed Abhi was a god, we all know he is human.
In my opinion, Abhinav was stupid for agreeing with her to be father to Abhir while real father was alive also especially when the woman still loves this real father, he should have understood exactly what happened that separated them and also try to understand why she is talking to relatives all nicely but hiding son’s identity from them. 

No one blames Akshara for leaving and getting away or moving on with Abhinav, good for her. However it was wrong for her to hide Abhir. She was in contact with Bade Pape- she could have simple passed the message through him to Abhi, since it was obvious Abhi was in anger mode on the phone. 

Also, Akshara did want to go back to Kasauli with Abhir- Goenka family said no. However Abhi was okay with it- he was like I will visit on weekends, if you think going back to Kasauli is the right choice, then you should go. He didn’t stop her. However, Akshara also noted that she doesn’t know how to handle Abhir alone, during his depression- it was shown how Abhi was doing a lot to help. 

Why should Abhi be hanged, he didn’t bring anyone else into their messed up relationship, it was Akshara. And Akshara didn’t lie to Abhinav, he knew what he was getting into. 

Also, Abhi never disrespected Abhinav, they had their own friendship with a lot of understanding. 

To me the one who seems unreliable is Akshara. She leaves for a year without telling her husband in the name of sacrifice. Then she finds evidence for her brothers innocence but hides it in Abhi’s room instead of keeping it with her and showing it in front of everyone 🤦🏽‍♀️ this same evidence then Abhi looked for and the difference was that he didn’t even go to Mahima to confront her, he first made sure police knew about the evidence so Kairav can be free. Then started family confrontations. 
She meets her husband after a year, instead of saying sorry I left, I missed you, she goes like give me 24 hours- and Abhi said she didn’t say sorry, I missed you -nothing, she just asked for 24 hours. 
She hides her her son’s identity but lives in fear of it for 6 years. She prepared for law exam for 6 years but didn’t focus on their financial stability and was hurt when it was brought up in custody 🤦🏽‍♀️

Now recently during her missing on Haldi, it was proven how unreliable she is because it was her own family members saying she ran away. While the guy who has dealt with her leaving him, is the one who trusted her and actually calmly thought things through and went to find her. 

Abhi isn’t unreliable, all he ever asked Akshara was please be honest with me and tell me things right away when you find out. 

During their first mehendi, he is the reason neither Akshara or Arohi ended up in jail because if it was some outsider, both of them would be in jail.
When Kairav ran away from jail, Abhi told her whenever you find him, let me know. I will meet him with you. Then when she left Abhi for a year, he didn’t believe anyone and was shown saying his Akshu wouldn’t leave him but then a video  was shown of her leaving with  Kairav plus she didn’t leave any type of message behind- that’s when he broke down and believed them. However, he was still shown looking for her like crazy when he heard her voice. 
after pregnancy, she went missing in jungle despite him telling please stay with family and if you need anything tell me or family members. But she still went looking for the child in jungle and got lost but Abhi didn’t even yell at her because he was worried about her and was just happy she was safe and okay. Then what did Doctor say, you have to be 200% care- your pregnancy is very risky and you know that. Abhi told her I feel like something will go wrong, please stay in the room, ask help from others if you need anything. She went out for her check up, they called police for the girls but she wanted to go out and help them, Neil had to child lock her and go himself because she wouldn’t stop. 
On WD- Abhi kept repeatedly saying why do you not think, why do you getting into dangerous situations, why don’t you care about yourself. 

I agree Akshara has no empathy towards anyone.

She is a useless character. FL type to bilkul ni hai 

She is selfish, vile, confused, stupid soul

Edited by Imag.world - 7 months ago