Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadooCandy thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Be it conditioning , upbringing, absence of parents whatever excuse one may cite , it can't excuse akshara's acts. Why should others pay the price for this living fault of goenkas.

Likewise the most heinous criminals too have rough experiences from their childhood which shape them to the criminal they become , they aren't excused from their crimes. 

Imag.world thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

Be it conditioning , upbringing, absence of parents whatever excuse one may cite , it can't excuse akshara's acts. Why should others pay the price for this living fault of goenkas.

Likewise the most heinous criminals too have rough experiences from their childhood which shape them to the criminal they become , they aren't excused from their crimes. 

U are right. Maheshwari, singhania ki upbringing was great. 

Og AK was superb character. 

Naitik was amazing. Un dono ko genes k basis pr Naksh and naira was beautiful and loving human beings. 

Then kartik with his flaws is father of These three kids. Everyone is messed up. 

Honestly I believe sirat was indeed a nice character. She was determined and confident. Aruhi is having a few traits from her. I loved the fact ki usne apne career ko always imp di. 

But ab abhir ka future danger me dikh rha hai muje. 

Originally posted by: Imag.world

I don't blame anyone. I just loved AA and he died. So I have no interest in the show. But this is the first time in ITV ki story itni useless hai. 

Even chlo unhe reunion krana tha, we all knew ki reunion hoga but kaise. Aise forcefully shaadi krake. Koi bi aur show hota to do din me shaadi ho jati then thoda awkwardness, thoda family drama, and kid being cupid. Ye to hota hi hai. 

But y they are showing ki wo abhinav k baare me itna soch rhi hai. Shouldn't they just took a leap and go for the reunion. First love log bhul ni pate. Thoda help kr deta ek do baar to ladki Maan jati. 

But the way they are showing the marriage. I don't like this. She is looking helpless jbki ha usne khud propose Kia. Abhimanyu is regularly asking her to backout bt she is clear in her mind ki betu k liye shaadi karni hai 

Even thik hai, family point of view se ye ek practical decision hai to make them marry as abhir is Abhimanyu kid. BT they are dragging it daily basis. 

I m happy ki AA marr gya, and main ye show watch ni kr rhi hu. 

But as society, there is flaw in the storyline that circumstances are forcing them to marry but she doesn't want to. Aur abhimanyu bi khush kaise rhega with a girl jo AA se pyar krti hai.

Shaadi dikhane ka trika and story dragging k liye aise useless tracks, jisme inke Honeymoon ji planning ho rhi hai. This is non sense from any angle.

I was fearing ki AA k death bed PR ye uske liye apne pyar ko gratitude bolkr bnde ka Dil Tod degi kyunki wo to ise baar baar Jane ko bol rha tha. But she was the one who wanted to be with him.

But here she still loves AA and marrying AB is non sensical for me personally. 

Isme AK, AB dono dukhi hoge. 

BT we all know ki ya to shaadi hogi and intense romance after akshbav baby is delivered. 

Or marriage hogi hi ni( I have this feeling ki agr marriage dikhani hoti to itna dragged ki jrurat ni thi)

I agree that the story is completely stupid at this point. Koi logic hi nahi hai anymore. They lost the plot a long time back itself. First they showed Ak saying Nav is friend friend friend, phir randomly usse pyar hogaya, par usse toh kabhi confess tak nahi kiya. Now same thing will be done with Abhi as well. Friend friend friend....aur phir jab vo mar jayega tab bolengi mera pyar tha vo. 

They keep Ak's feelings always hidden so they can take the story in any direction basically and appeal to all the fandoms. But in all of this, they have made Ak look really bad. 

Originally posted by: ashle

Akshara seems like a woman without her own opinions and even if she has she is unable to follow her own convictions. A very young girl ordered to look after her sister as a step mothers dying wiah that even if however badly that sister behaved she was tolerated and given to her demands literally to the point of leaving home against her wishes that was the very first experience of akshara's life that Conditioned her to love and accept her loved ones no matter what they do, that very first experience conditioned her to leave if everything behind if she has become cause of their pain that everything will be alright if she leaves. During Arohi marriage even after her refusal for whatever reason even if she loved him and sacrificing for sister that was her choice and that should have been respected and abhimanyu if so wanted should have made his own choice to cancel wedding but he while keeping engagement literally stalked her and threatened with harm to self into admitting her love. I love you so i know you too love me and so you have to accept me that was abhimanyu attitude. That same attitude continued throughout their marriage i love you you love me so we are the only people matter he wanted her to be good Dil for his mom but not to rest of his family first divorce second divorce same I love you only akshara so she must endure anything as everyone around her busy with admiring how beautiful they look together such a eternal love #abhira dreamlike wedding her to family all praise abhimanyu tuzse kitna pyar karta he but her awkwardness was ignored she has to smile after first seperation she has to reunite with him for others happiness same is happening again reuniting for son . Right after her husband's death her family started talking about her marriage to her ex all the talks are you belong together he still loves you so you have to give him chance manipulated son with their wedding pics so finally she agreed for the sake of getting her son complete family and being on friendly terms with ex still they are not satisfied and continue to coerse her to accept abhimanyus love him how for the past 7 years he only loved her and never moved on so she has to give him happiness and love do all her duties of wife etc.etc seriously they make me sick if abhimanyu didn't move on that is his problem he was the one who divorced and ousted her from home so she moved on but still the way they are behaving it's like they are guilttripping her to accept him as she is still regretting not accepting abhinavs love earlier so more guilt to not take his love ve for granted. Her pleas of she will try are falling on deaf years that everyone's asking her to make promises to give justice to abhimanyus love🥴🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ so more or Less all family members are conditioning her into accepting abhimanyu 

@bold: exactly....mujhe to samajh nahi aati..how can manjari demand that abhi ki happiness ke liye akshu has to be responsible...

pehle she should go and teach abhi...ki rishte nibhaate kaise hain.....😂🤣🤣

No....usse pehle she should learn herself....ki aise nazuk rishte mein aise beech mein nahi padte....shuru se hi....she has created so many problems in abhi's life...😂 arohi ka tilak...arohi ko propose...😂 bhai itna pyaar bhi sahi nahi hai...😂

Originally posted by: India_TV

@bold: exactly....mujhe to samajh nahi aati..how can manjari demand that abhi ki happiness ke liye akshu has to be responsible...

pehle she should go and teach abhi...ki rishte nibhaate kaise hain.....😂🤣🤣

No....usse pehle she should learn herself....ki aise nazuk rishte mein aise beech mein nahi padte....shuru se hi....she has created so many problems in abhi's life...😂 arohi ka tilak...arohi ko propose...😂 bhai itna pyaar bhi sahi nahi hai...😂

Thus is typical ma beta. They want everything but try to show them as Mahan and understanding souls . They're the first ones to botch up then play victims . 

Abhim wants akshara to be this kind , compassionate soul and when she actually did something like that , he couldn't take it. Then he said bas mere.liye aur meri ma ke liye sab karo baaki duniya bhaad mei...

Manjari is in no place to demand anything from akshara specially this..both ma beta were desperately waiting for akshara to say yes ..ab aisa toh Hai nai ke akshara ka marital / widow status is unknown to them. Naturally, a person with a huge past package will need time . When Dr is willing to give her time who is manjari to take promises? During khera kaand when she took her back with a Condition to not hurt abhim, it was fine..as a mother it was her right and as a dil it was aksharas responsibility ...

But now situation is totally different. Akshara isn't even married to Dr yet . 

Originally posted by: Krinya

Thus is typical ma beta. They want everything but try to show them as Mahan and understanding souls . They're the first ones to botch up then play victims . 

Abhim wants akshara to be this kind , compassionate soul and when she actually did something like that , he couldn't take it. Then he said bas mere.liye aur meri ma ke liye sab karo baaki duniya bhaad mei...

Manjari is in no place to demand anything from akshara specially this..both ma beta were desperately waiting for akshara to say yes ..ab aisa toh Hai nai ke akshara ka marital / widow status is unknown to them. Naturally, a person with a huge past package will need time . When Dr is willing to give her time who is manjari to take promises? During khera kaand when she took her back with a Condition to not hurt abhim, it was fine..as a mother it was her right and as a dil it was aksharas responsibility ...

Lol, I doubt this even matters to Ak. Har bar Manjari asks her not to hurt her son, har bar she still hurts. She said she won't hurt on purpose, and this also Manjari accepted that she knows this. But most of the time Ak is hurting by not thinking about the other person, nothing thinking about long term consequences and then not accepting her faults. She is supposed to be empathetic right? Where is this empathy? 

I don't agree with Manjari demanding this. I don't even agree with Abhi agreeing to marry her in the first place. Now whatever pain she gives him, I don't think she is responsible. Abhi ko itna experience hai already. 

Originally posted by: lagjagale

Lol, I doubt this even matters to Ak. Har bar Manjari asks her not to hurt her son, har bar she still hurts. She said she won't hurt on purpose, and this also Manjari accepted that she knows this. But most of the time Ak is hurting by not thinking about the other person, nothing thinking about long term consequences and then not accepting her faults. She is supposed to be empathetic right? Where is this empathy? 

I don't agree with Manjari demanding this. I don't even agree with Abhi agreeing to marry her in the first place. Now whatever pain she gives him, I don't think she is responsible. Abhi ko itna experience hai already. 

Empathy for what exactly ?smiley36 Can we stop painting them to be this pitiful? 

yup....quite cunning people...but iss baar to akshu bhi vocal hai...and abhi bad its okay karne ke layak bacha hua hai...mamma bhi aato hain order karne...but uski plead bhi akshu ahmiyat nahi deti...😂

Empathy for what exactly ?smiley36 Can we stop painting them to be this pitiful? 

There is a lot of instances where Ak has shown a complete lack of understanding of anyone else's emotions, let alone Abhi and Manjari's. But more to the point, is it really important to rehash and recount every single misfortune and blame on Abhi and Manjari? 

The fact is that both of them have lost a lot this past seven years and frankly even before that. I am not saying Ak herself hasn't lost a lot. But in general, people in the show have empathy for her issues. This is somewhat missing in Ak herself. Not yet has she even asked about what happened after the divorce, how did everyone cope, how did her own family cope, nothing. The conversation about Neil has not even taken place. The conversation about Abhi loosing out on his son's life was initiated several times by Abhi with little to no response from Ak except for generic statements. This is not even about the blame game or who is responsible or anything, just an acknowledgement that this person is in pain and their pain is valid. 

And again, its not just Abhi and Manjari, they are usually what is focused on but in general just how much Ak has hurt BP is beyond me. Who treats their grandfather who is supposed to be a father figure like this? Again I am not interested in flipping this to how much everyone has hurt her. I recognize that, but that is no reason to lose empathy for their pain and their issues. They wanted to make Ak strong and in that they made her blind to people's emotions instead. People can be strong, hold onto their decisions and opinions, without invalidating or refusing to look at someone else's pain. 

Imag.world thumbnail

Originally posted by: lagjagale

There is a lot of instances where Ak has shown a complete lack of understanding of anyone else's emotions, let alone Abhi and Manjari's. But more to the point, is it really important to rehash and recount every single misfortune and blame on Abhi and Manjari? 

The fact is that both of them have lost a lot this past seven years and frankly even before that. I am not saying Ak herself hasn't lost a lot. But in general, people in the show have empathy for her issues. This is somewhat missing in Ak herself. Not yet has she even asked about what happened after the divorce, how did everyone cope, how did her own family cope, nothing. The conversation about Neil has not even taken place. The conversation about Abhi loosing out on his son's life was initiated several times by Abhi with little to no response from Ak except for generic statements. This is not even about the blame game or who is responsible or anything, just an acknowledgement that this person is in pain and their pain is valid. 

And again, its not just Abhi and Manjari, they are usually what is focused on but in general just how much Ak has hurt BP is beyond me. Who treats their grandfather who is supposed to be a father figure like this? Again I am not interested in flipping this to how much everyone has hurt her. I recognize that, but that is no reason to lose empathy for their pain and their issues. They wanted to make Ak strong and in that they made her blind to people's emotions instead. People can be strong, hold onto their decisions and opinions, without invalidating or refusing to look at someone else's pain. 

To birlas ne usse kaunsa pucha tha ki wo kisi stranger k sath reh rhi hai khi koi blackmail to ni kr rha. Paise hai ya ni. Jinda hai ya marr gyi after miscarriage and divorce, akele kaise rhi, khi kisi ne misbehave to ni Kia. 

Sirf DIl ki ya Wife ki responsibility hi hoti hai kya. 

And the fact is Dr birla ne use divorce Diya tha she just accepted that as her fate. Child hiding is different chlo glt hi shi. Bt Dr birla and MJ victim to khin se ni hai is story me. Sivay iske ki wo abhir ka childhood me sath ni the.

Edited by Imag.world - 8 months ago