Akshara- A woman conditioned to love

ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Akshara seems like a woman without her own opinions and even if she has she is unable to follow her own convictions. A very young girl ordered to look after her sister as a step mothers dying wiah that even if however badly that sister behaved she was tolerated and given to her demands literally to the point of leaving home against her wishes that was the very first experience of akshara's life that Conditioned her to love and accept her loved ones no matter what they do, that very first experience conditioned her to leave if everything behind if she has become cause of their pain that everything will be alright if she leaves. During Arohi marriage even after her refusal for whatever reason even if she loved him and sacrificing for sister that was her choice and that should have been respected and abhimanyu if so wanted should have made his own choice to cancel wedding but he while keeping engagement literally stalked her and threatened with harm to self into admitting her love. I love you so i know you too love me and so you have to accept me that was abhimanyu attitude. That same attitude continued throughout their marriage i love you you love me so we are the only people matter he wanted her to be good Dil for his mom but not to rest of his family first divorce second divorce same I love you only akshara so she must endure anything as everyone around her busy with admiring how beautiful they look together such a eternal love #abhira dreamlike wedding her to family all praise abhimanyu tuzse kitna pyar karta he but her awkwardness was ignored she has to smile after first seperation she has to reunite with him for others happiness same is happening again reuniting for son . Right after her husband's death her family started talking about her marriage to her ex all the talks are you belong together he still loves you so you have to give him chance manipulated son with their wedding pics so finally she agreed for the sake of getting her son complete family and being on friendly terms with ex still they are not satisfied and continue to coerse her to accept abhimanyus love him how for the past 7 years he only loved her and never moved on so she has to give him happiness and love do all her duties of wife etc.etc seriously they make me sick if abhimanyu didn't move on that is his problem he was the one who divorced and ousted her from home so she moved on but still the way they are behaving it's like they are guilttripping her to accept him as she is still regretting not accepting abhinavs love earlier so more guilt to not take his love ve for granted. Her pleas of she will try are falling on deaf years that everyone's asking her to make promises to give justice to abhimanyus love🥴🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ so more or Less all family members are conditioning her into accepting abhimanyu 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Imag.world thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashle

Akshara seems like a woman without her own opinions and even if she has she is unable to follow her own convictions. A very young girl ordered to look after her sister as a step mothers dying wiah that even if however badly that sister behaved she was tolerated and given to her demands literally to the point of leaving home against her wishes that was the very first experience of akshara's life that Conditioned her to love and accept her loved ones no matter what they do, that very first experience conditioned her to leave if everything behind if she has become cause of their pain that everything will be alright if she leaves. During Arohi marriage even after her refusal for whatever reason even if she loved him and sacrificing for sister that was her choice and that should have been respected and abhimanyu if so wanted should have made his own choice to cancel wedding but he while keeping engagement literally stalked her and threatened with harm to self into admitting her love. I love you so i know you too love me and so you have to accept me that was abhimanyu attitude. That same attitude continued throughout their marriage i love you you love me so we are the only people matter he wanted her to be good Dil for his mom but not to rest of his family first divorce second divorce same I love you only akshara so she must endure anything as everyone around her busy with admiring how beautiful they look together such a eternal love #abhira dreamlike wedding her to family all praise abhimanyu tuzse kitna pyar karta he but her awkwardness was ignored she has to smile after first seperation she has to reunite with him for others happiness same is happening again reuniting for son . Right after her husband's death her family started talking about her marriage to her ex all the talks are you belong together he still loves you so you have to give him chance manipulated son with their wedding pics so finally she agreed for the sake of getting her son complete family and being on friendly terms with ex still they are not satisfied and continue to coerse her to accept abhimanyus love him how for the past 7 years he only loved her and never moved on so she has to give him happiness and love do all her duties of wife etc.etc seriously they make me sick if abhimanyu didn't move on that is his problem he was the one who divorced and ousted her from home so she moved on but still the way they are behaving it's like they are guilttripping her to accept him as she is still regretting not accepting abhinavs love earlier so more guilt to not take his love ve for granted. Her pleas of she will try are falling on deaf years that everyone's asking her to make promises to give justice to abhimanyus love🥴🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ so more or Less all family members are conditioning her into accepting abhimanyu 

U said correctly no body bothers what she wants. When she cleared with AB ki marriage Abhir k liye ho rhi hai still everyone is like ki ye use accept kr legi, uske sath honeymoon pr jaegi 

Aur abhir ko bi include kr liya us non sense me. Decision chahe kuch bi ho lekin uska apna decision hona chahiye. 

Acha hai ye Pathankot chli gyi thi and found AA jisne directly ise ghr tk chlne k liye ni kha for helping her. Jo baar request kr rha tha to go back to family for kid. BT she was the one, who took each step first till end. Hugging, charging corner, fatherji bnege, and all.

Edited by Imag.world - 6 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Imag.world

U said correctly no body brothers what she wants. When she cleared with AB ki marriage Abhir k liye ho rhi hai still everyone is like ki ye use accept kr legi, uske sath honeymoon pr jaegi 

Aur abhir ko bi include kr liya us non sense me. Decision chahe koi bi ho lekin uska apna decision hona chahiye. 

Acha hai ye Pathankot chli gyi thi and found AA jisne directly ise ghr tk chlne k liye ni kha for helping her. Jo baar request kr rha tha to go back to family for kid. BT she was the one, who took each step first till end. Hugging, charging corner, fatherji bnege, and all.

abhinav was the only person who,gave her space and made decisions with her ..that’s why she valued him,so,much and fought for him all the time,.she wanted him with her for the rest of her life. He was her true soul mate. The goenkas, birlas, abhimanyu and even Abhir push her around..they manipulate her and force her into decisions she doesn’t want. I really want her to cancel this wedding and move back to kausauli,and raise this baby by herself. Abhir can go,to,boarding school which is a goenkas family tradition..all male kids go to boarding school.. 👍. And he can see her during weekends ..

lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ashle

There are a lot of nuances missed in such a narrative. Arohi shadi time, Ak has literally said that she wanted to "give" Abhi to Arohi to make up for taking their mom. Its not nearly as straightforward. I am not saying Abhi made no wrong decisions and his issues came entirely from Ak. But whatever wrong decisions he made, he was willing to still fight for his love which Ak was never ready to do. 

Instead of saying she is conditioned to love, the problem is that Ak doesn't value love at all. From anyone. Abhinav loved her and she couldn't even value his love until she was forced to move on due to circumstances. Then she later regretted that why she didn't move on earlier. 

Same with her own family. Yes they may have preferred Arohi or whatever but at every point they have also cared about Ak and tried to give her good advice and make her life better. Ak is the one constantly shutting them out always. 

In the present situation I see no coercing from anyone's side. Goenkas are like normal parents who want their child to be happy. Same like Manjari who keeps nagging Abhi to marry. The logic is simple that if she could marry a stranger for Abhir, why not marry a person who loves her and is the father of her child for her child? 

All the giving Abhi rights thing isn't entirely about physical rights as people keep talking about it. First the problem is that everyone knows that with Abhinav she gave him no rights for six years. So partly they are trying to have her transition into this marriage easier. No one is forcing her to do anything she doesn't want to. They are just asking her to be respectful and considerate of the other person's feelings. Ab itna toh anyone will want of a family member let alone a partner. 

Also this is not called conditioning. She had zero expectations to fulfill in Kasauli, that is true. And here there are expectations. Relationships are more complicated. But if she cannot handle that then she shouldn't have asked to get married to Abhi again. Manjari from her perspective was all set to get him married to someone else. She didn't force her to do anything. She just wants her son to be happy in his life with whatever partner he chooses. 

Edited by lagjagale - 6 months ago
Imag.world thumbnail

Originally posted by: lagjagale

That is an extremely one sided view of things and there are a LOT of nuances you are missing in this narrative that you have built up. Arohi shadi time, Ak has literally said that she wanted to "give" Abhi to Arohi to make up for taking their mom. Its not nearly as straightforward. I am not saying Abhi made no wrong decisions and his issues came entirely from Ak. But whatever wrong decisions he made, he was willing to still fight for his love which Ak was never ready to do. 

Instead of saying she is conditioned to love, the problem is that Ak doesn't value love at all. From anyone. Abhinav loved her and she couldn't even value his love until she was forced to move on due to circumstances. Then she later regretted that why she didn't move on earlier. 

Same with her own family. Yes they may have preferred Arohi or whatever but at every point they have also cared about Ak and tried to give her good advice and make her life better. Ak is the one constantly shutting them out always. 

In the present situation I see no coercing from anyone's side. Goenkas are like normal parents who want their child to be happy. Same like Manjari who keeps nagging Abhi to marry. The logic is simple that if she could marry a stranger for Abhir, why not marry a person who loves her and is the father of her child for her child? 

All the giving Abhi rights thing isn't entirely about physical rights as people keep talking about it. First the problem is that everyone knows that with Abhinav she gave him no rights for six years. So partly they are trying to have her transition into this marriage easier. No one is forcing her to do anything she doesn't want to. They are just asking her to be respectful and considerate of the other person's feelings. Ab itna toh anyone will want of a family member let alone a partner. 

Also this is not called conditioning. She had zero expectations to fulfill in Kasauli, that is true. And here there are expectations. Relationships are more complicated. But if she cannot handle that then she shouldn't have asked to get married to Abhi again. Manjari from her perspective was all set to get him married to someone else. She didn't force her to do anything. She just wants her son to be happy in his life with whatever partner he chooses. 

Everyone has perspective in this show and I don't find it wrong at all be it, AB, AK, MJ, ABhinav, and even Goenka family. But the problem is still here ki sbne milkr uske dimag me move on ki baat Dali. Everyone consistently making her understand to marry AB bcoz he is father of abhir. Then they include Abhir in demand from her mother. Aur ab wo use kuch smjha ni pa rhi hai. 

She is trying to be normal, trying to move on, bt she loves her husband but no one gave her time to decide. Ye marriage ka idea, family walon ne uske mind me daala, then AB usse pyar krta hai, isi liye wo Maan gyi. But still the fact is she is not happy. She can't decide for her own. She can't live her life as her own wish here.

lagjagale thumbnail

Everyone has perspective in this show and I don't find it wrong at all be it, AB, AK, MJ, ABhinav, and even Goenka family. But the problem is still here ki sbne milkr uske dimag me move on ki baat Dali. Everyone consistently making her understand to marry AB bcoz he is father of abhir. Then they include Abhir in demand from her mother. Aur ab wo use kuch smjha ni pa rhi hai. 

She is trying to be normal, trying to move on, bt she loves her husband but no one gave her time to decide. Ye marriage ka idea, family walon ne uske mind me daala, then AB usse pyar krta hai, isi liye wo Maan gyi. But still the fact is she is not happy. She can't decide for her own. She can't live her life as her own wish here.

Seriously? I agree that move on drama was by family ( after witnessing the famous hug). But Abhir came to his conclusions independently and from his upbringing. She only thought him that perfect family means mumma and papa. She didn't want to raise him alone before and now he doesn't want that either. In every show they show the kid reuniting parents so this is nothing new according to me. 

She said clearly that she doesn't want to marry. She also shut up BP by saying am I bhoj. She also shut up Abhi by saying I thought you had changed. In all of this how are they pressuring her? She has been the one to shut up everyone and do whatever she wants. It's been her decision at the end of the day. 

She takes random disjointed decisions but here on the forum everyone wants to find reasonings and blames. There was no good reason for this decision of hers to marry Abhi. Even he knows that, that's why he asked and she got offended in that also. She is deciding for her own life only. The fact that she is not happy, she has to see na? She has to take a stand for herself and she is failing in doing that like always. Abhi said he will fully support whatever decision she takes so did everyone else. So how is she not in control? 

Edited by lagjagale - 6 months ago
Imag.world thumbnail

Seriously? I agree that move on drama was by family ( after witnessing the famous hug). But Abhir came to his conclusions independently and from his upbringing. She only thought him that perfect family means mumma and papa. She didn't want to raise him alone before and now he doesn't want that either. In every show they show the kid reuniting parents so this is nothing new according to me. 

And why are you saying no one gave her time to decide, time to move on etc? She said clearly that she doesn't want to marry. She also shut up BP by saying am I bhoj. She also shut up Abhi by saying I thought you had changed. In all of this how are they pressuring her? She has been the one to shut up everyone and do whatever she wants. It's been her decision at the end of the day. 

She takes random disjointed decisions but here on the forum everyone wants to find reasonings and blames. There was no good reason for this decision of hers to marry Abhi. Even he knows that, that's why he asked and she got offended in that also. She is deciding for her own life only. The fact that she is not happy, she has to see na? She has to take a stand for herself and she is failing in doing that like always. Abhi said he will fully support whatever decision she takes so did everyone else. So how is she not in control? 

True. Even I want ki wo khud k liye bole. Ya to she should be happy with this marriage. That will be fine with me. Or else she should stop behaving like this. And everyone around seems like moron to me. Those who don't care if she is happy or not. But they are happy bcoz she is getting Marry. 

lagjagale thumbnail

True. Even I want ki wo khud k liye bole. Ya to she should be happy with this marriage. That will be fine with me. Or else she should stop behaving like this. And everyone around seems like moron to me. Those who don't care if she is happy or not. But they are happy bcoz she is getting Marry. 

I agree that people in the show should be more sensitive to each other's feelings. But like no one knew that Ak loved Abhi pre confession also. In this instance atleast, I feel like Abhi is sensitive to her feelings and is giving her a lot of chances to back out from this marriage. So it really is upto her to decide what she wants instead of making everyone's life miserable. For the rest of the family, they are all in their own zone. Goenkas always want to pretend that everything is alright. Manjari wants her son's happiness. Rest of the Birlas are just along for the ride. Everyone is looking at this like a practical decision. Obviously neither Abhi nor Ak are happy, but they both are hopeful about the relationship and want to give it a chance. 

Point is, no one is pressuring her into doing anything. From the beginning of this gen, Ak's decisions have been taken as done for someone else, because someone else pressured her. And that narrative is getting old now. She is a mother and has clearly taken whatever decisions suited her. So we should stop blaming others for her mistakes or her unhappiness. 

Imag.world thumbnail

I agree that people in the show should be more sensitive to each other's feelings. But like no one knew that Ak loved Abhi pre confession also. In this instance atleast, I feel like Abhi is sensitive to her feelings and is giving her a lot of chances to back out from this marriage. So it really is upto her to decide what she wants instead of making everyone's life miserable. For the rest of the family, they are all in their own zone. Goenkas always want to pretend that everything is alright. Manjari wants her son's happiness. Rest of the Birlas are just along for the ride. Everyone is looking at this like a practical decision. Obviously neither Abhi nor Ak are happy, but they both are hopeful about the relationship and want to give it a chance. 

Point is, no one is pressuring her into doing anything. From the beginning of this gen, Ak's decisions have been taken as done for someone else, because someone else pressured her. And that narrative is getting old now. She is a mother and has clearly taken whatever decisions suited her. So we should stop blaming others for her mistakes or her unhappiness. 

I don't blame anyone. I just loved AA and he died. So I have no interest in the show. But this is the first time in ITV ki story itni useless hai. 

Even chlo unhe reunion krana tha, we all knew ki reunion hoga but kaise. Aise forcefully shaadi krake. Koi bi aur show hota to do din me shaadi ho jati then thoda awkwardness, thoda family drama, and kid being cupid. Ye to hota hi hai. 

But y they are showing ki wo abhinav k baare me itna soch rhi hai. Shouldn't they just took a leap and go for the reunion. First love log bhul ni pate. Thoda help kr deta ek do baar to ladki Maan jati. 

But the way they are showing the marriage. I don't like this. She is looking helpless jbki ha usne khud propose Kia. Abhimanyu is regularly asking her to backout bt she is clear in her mind ki betu k liye shaadi karni hai 

Even thik hai, family point of view se ye ek practical decision hai to make them marry as abhir is Abhimanyu kid. BT they are dragging it daily basis. 

I m happy ki AA marr gya, and main ye show watch ni kr rhi hu. 

But as society, there is flaw in the storyline that circumstances are forcing them to marry but she doesn't want to. Aur abhimanyu bi khush kaise rhega with a girl jo AA se pyar krti hai.

Shaadi dikhane ka trika and story dragging k liye aise useless tracks, jisme inke Honeymoon ji planning ho rhi hai. This is non sense from any angle.

I was fearing ki AA k death bed PR ye uske liye apne pyar ko gratitude bolkr bnde ka Dil Tod degi kyunki wo to ise baar baar Jane ko bol rha tha. But she was the one who wanted to be with him.

But here she still loves AA and marrying AB is non sensical for me personally. 

Isme AK, AB dono dukhi hoge. 

BT we all know ki ya to shaadi hogi and intense romance after akshbav baby is delivered. 

Or marriage hogi hi ni( I have this feeling ki agr marriage dikhani hoti to itna dragged ki jrurat ni thi)

Edited by Imag.world - 6 months ago