Navya Nanda walks for L’Oreal in Paris

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

She loves the camera and the attention.  She might work her way into a Bollywood career after all.  

She looks gorgeous.  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx31smRI3Tx/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Scroll through this insta post for a few more pictures.  Also, Shweta is looking more and more like her dad everyday.  Here she looks like Big B in drag.  Don’t get me wrong, she looks very good.  But the resemblance is as strong as Ranbir’s to Neetu.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx33qPbo-nE/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Supari_khala thumbnail

Why she walking like she’s being dragged to the principal’s office though? No confidence at all. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

How and why this girl is not a actress is beyond me. She’s the most natural looking out of all Nepo girls who are plastic as hell, sadly the Bachchan misogyny continues. Nobody cares about Agastya and yet he’s being thrown into Bollywood 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 7 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Navya is beautiful and has got very expressive eyes!! 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

How and why this girl is not a actress is beyond me. She’s the most natural looking out of all Nepo girls who are plastic as hell, sadly the Bachchan misogyny continues. Nobody cares about Agastya and yet he’s being thrown into Bollywood 

Her mom openly admitted on KWK that she talked her out of joining the industry because if she wasn’t good enough she would face a lot of criticism and ridicule.  I think she even used her brother as an example saying she didn’t want her to go through what he went through.  Apparently Shweta is not worried about her son not being good 🙄

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Why she walking like she’s being dragged to the principal’s office though? No confidence at all. 

Are people really that cheerful when they’re sent to the principal’s office?  I was a goody two shoes so I wouldn’t know 😇 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Are we to cheer on nepotism when they are remotely decent looking? smiley23

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Are people really that cheerful when they’re sent to the principal’s office?  I was a goody two shoes so I wouldn’t know 😇 

Cheerful? That’s a sheepish demeanor if I ever saw one

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Her mom openly admitted on KWK that she talked her out of joining the industry because if she wasn’t good enough she would face a lot of criticism and ridicule.  I think she even used her brother as an example saying she didn’t want her to go through what he went through.  Apparently Shweta is not worried about her son not being good 🙄

They are sending her brother for optics + financial reasons. He performed eh compared to Mihir and Vedang, who were the best in Archies - but he got another patriotism based role. 

KJO snapped up Vedang to make him the next Sid C for Alia. Excel wanted to take Vedang and Khushi for their next film but both are hesitating because Farhan takes forever for his films. Vedang's family is quite wealthy. 

Mihir is not considered good looking enough to be a lead despite being the best actor overall. Even if he can't dance it's not like Agastya can either. Mihir is also the only true blue outsider :(. 

Navya would be exposed in a heartbeat if she wanted to join Bollywood. Even Ananya has heavily toned down (but at the cost of being ridiculed for her Aryan obsession).