Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not just chennal the entire itv system sucks 

This type of content is worth releasing on ott not tv 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They don't know that we are liking the show. They definitely know. They're also updated. But they know nothing in front of Business. 

It is it's strategy, why they can't close those long shows, because they want to promote some wrong things to the society

Who will see the struggle of single mother? Koi single rehna chahta hai to rehne nahi denge yeh log. Sabko pyaar hona zaruri hai kya?  😑 Nahi karna hai pyaar, bhaad mein jaaye pyaar. Kirti's attitude towards marriage is what I appreciate the most. Serial sikhaati hai ki pyaar bina hum adhure hai 😑 My FOOT 😑

I am very furious today, but this television shows want to ruin our roots.Bahu ko Devi ka roop bana diya aur usko maaro pito kuchh bhi karo, galat tarah se bhaashan do, yeh hoti hai Devi 😑😑😑 

Our Goddesses were like Fire, to compare an individual with them is a sin for us. Our Goddesses are so kind that they forgive a criminal, but only after their hardcore Tapasya. Maa Kali also killed demons, Devi sirf achhi nahi hoti, vikraal bhi hoti hai. Woh Maa Hamare Netra Khol Deti Hai. Devi Akeli bhi Sher hai, par yahan serial ki Devi pyaar ke bina mar jaayegi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Why they are not showing how a single mother is struggling and she is living a righteous life.

Why they don't show a story on a fiery woman who scared an evil man so hard that he actually hid from her till thirteen years. This ain't a love story, but this is righteousness and true influence. 

DT edited: comparison to other shows

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 7 months ago
Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are absolutely right. They just can't seem to digest that for many women their self respect is more imp than being in toxic love relationship.  

God my blood boils when i see female leads giving bhasan  on love and how to be selfless to the point of being a doormat. 

They always portray ambitious hard working woman as a villain. They could have done better but chose to make sisters fight for a man.   

ITV has the audacity to compare useless self piting female leads to our devis which i personally don't like  at all.  If you are comparing any female lead then she should have some quality .   

DT edited: comparison with other shows 

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 7 months ago
Aneeqaa thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Kdt is the best show i Have ever seen till now...iski trp to 100 hona chahiyee...i haven’t seen any show on starplus for 7 years...kdt is thay show which draw me to watch them on starplus...i am from Bangladesh.. And Star plus Isn't available here...i hope ki straplus available ho yeha par..please support this show...and mudit and yuktis chemistry is so breathe taking can't my eyes off from them...please make it keep going ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

They don't know that we are liking the show. They definitely know. They're also updated. But they know nothing in front of Business. 

It is it's strategy, why they can't close those long shows, because they want to promote some wrong things to the society

Who will see the struggle of single mother? Koi single rehna chahta hai to rehne nahi denge yeh log. Sabko pyaar hona zaruri hai kya?  😑 Nahi karna hai pyaar, bhaad mein jaaye pyaar. Kirti's attitude towards marriage is what I appreciate the most. Serial sikhaati hai ki pyaar bina hum adhure hai 😑 My FOOT 😑

I am very furious today, but this television shows want to ruin our roots.Bahu ko Devi ka roop bana diya aur usko maaro pito kuchh bhi karo, galat tarah se bhaashan do, yeh hoti hai Devi 😑😑😑 

Our Goddesses were like Fire, to compare an individual with them is a sin for us. Our Goddesses are so kind that they forgive a criminal, but only after their hardcore Tapasya. Maa Kali also killed demons, Devi sirf achhi nahi hoti, vikraal bhi hoti hai. Woh Maa Hamare Netra Khol Deti Hai. Devi Akeli bhi Sher hai, par yahan serial ki Devi pyaar ke bina mar jaayegi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Why they are not showing how a single mother is struggling and she is living a righteous life.

Why they don't show a story on a fiery woman who scared an evil man so hard that he actually hid from her till thirteen years. This ain't a love story, but this is righteousness and true influence. 

DT edited: comparison to other shows

hi, I am a silent reader in this forum

but tell me one thing, why we even expected ki iss serial ko TRP milegi vo bhi starplus par, hume toh pata hona chahiye naa ki iss channal par itna accha content aur concept chal hi nahi sakta.

Yes, you are right, these channels don't promote good things, serial chahe kitna bhi accha start hua ho, jab tak usme kisi ko 3-4 baar pyaar nahi hota, 5-6 baar shadi nahi hoti vo bhi apne hi pati se, 1-2 baar extramarital affair nahi hota, 12-15 baar koi kidnap nahi hota, aur din mei 5-6 baar heroine bucket (balti) bhar kar aansu baha kar ro nahi leti, 5-6 baar apni saas (mother-in-law) se galiyan aur tane (taunts) nahi sun leti, tab tak in channel walon kaa pet nahi bharta naa, aur dekho naa, log bhi yahi bakwaas dekhte hain, jo crap dekh dekh kar log maze lete hain agar uska 1% bhi unke khud ke ghar par ho jae naa toh bawaal macha denge.

aur ye audience jinko roti sisakti bahu dekhne mei maza aata hai, agar inke khud ke ghar mei ek bartan idhar se udhar ho jae toh bawaal macha deti hain, par sabko TV mei aaisi aurte dekhni hain jo mar jaegi par kuch bolegi nahi, padhi likhi sari aurte bevkoof hoti hain serials mei, aur home makers duniya kaa sab kaam kar leti hain.

apni government chilla chilla kar bol rahi hain ki beti padhao, unko ambitious banao lekin serials mei dikhate hain ki jitni bhi career oriented women hoti hain vo vamps hoti hain, vo ghar todne mei believe karti hain, vo family sambhaal hi nahi sakti, kyunki in serial walon ke according toh ek acchi aurat hone keliye 50 roti bina thake banana padta hai, ghar bacche pati sas-sasur devrani jethani devar jeth nanand uska pati, uske bacche aur aas-pados, padosiyon ke mehmaan, vagera vagera sabko sambhaalna aana chahiye.

accha can we make a thread where we can even take names of other shows, many show's forum have such chat clubs or something like that.

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Sorry, whatever I wrote just now was in Hindi as I am more comfortable in that language, but I understand that there are people who don't understand or speak Hindi, so this is the translation of what I wrote just now.

Hi, I am a silent reader in this forum.

But let me ask you something: why do we even expect this serial to get high TRP, especially on StarPlus? We should be aware that this channel is not capable of running such good content and concepts.

These channels don't promote positive things. No matter how good a serial starts, it doesn't gain viewership until it has someone falling in love 3-4 times, getting married 5-6 times, having extramarital affairs 1-2 times, getting kidnapped 12-15 times, and the heroine crying her eyes out and filling a bucket with tears 5-6 times a day. They also need to endure insults and taunts from their mother-in-law 5-6 times. Only then do these channels feel satisfied. And look, people actually enjoy this nonsense. They find entertainment in it, and trust me on this even if just 1% of it happened in their own homes, they would create a ruckus.

And those viewers who find joy in watching a weeping daughter-in-law, if even a dish breaks in their own homes, they create a scene. But they want to see women on TV who will die but won't say a word. All educated women in serials are portrayed as fools, and homemakers are expected to manage everything.

Our government is shouting to educate daughters and make them ambitious, but in serials, they show career-oriented women as villains who want to break up their families and other people families as well. According to these serials, a good woman must make 50 rotis without getting tired and manage the house, kids, husband, in-laws, co-in-laws, neighbors, neighborsguests, their own guests, and whatnot.

By the way, can we create a thread where we can discuss other shows as well? Many show forums have such chat clubs or similar threads.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

We already have a CC in KDT forum.

Do follow the forum rules, and have fun!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5336855

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank God trps are stable for this week hope next week increase ho jae https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1710179166166069710?t=Z-g2eA7ZYXNM3i8o3uYmrA&s=19

Edited by Kavita99 - 7 months ago