Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

If I were Sahiba, I would have straight asked him what was the elaborate proposal then if you love Seerat?

Looks like after Angad, the makers want to show Sahiba as dumb too. 

Gosh if Sahiba turns dumb, who will be solving the future mysteries. A smart Sahiba was what attracted most of us I believe.

I think she believes he loves/feels for both of them to different degrees. Which is valid. She did believe that he never stopped loving Seerat, she is validated now based on back to back incidents. She knows that he will not accept on her face that he loves Seerat, he has always denied but it looks like he does do stuff behind her back with Seerat.

For me it was self respect that attracted me to her character,  which is missing since jail track. She was always a dumbo, in og. In og she always fell for sisters lies and the male lead had to get her out of sister's spell. Here male lead is the bigger bhakt of her sister, she is actually way smarter and has always fought Seerat for her relation, did not give him up like mahan Ekta fls do, just requested him to maintain boundaries which he never did, now her misunderstanding after back to back incidents is very acceptable imo.

Rest of it is itvs stupidity. Ml can't see who he is proposing to, fl can see he is proposing to vamp and only vamp knows full truth.

Let us see if they have a confrontation after this, they got to have some conversation before she leaves. Maybe there is more drama in store.

At end of day who wants to stay with a 30 year old ceo who defends every indecent act of bhabi and jabardasti takes jimmedari, defends hiding those acts too. I would say Sahiba being dumb now is saving her for a while because Angad even now isn't thinking about maintaining distance with bhabi who ratted him out.

Edited by hellodona - 9 months ago
Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

I think she believes he loves/feels for both of them to different degrees. Which is valid. She did believe that he never stopped loving Seerat, she is validated how based on back to back incidents. She knows that he will not accept on her face that he loves Seerat, he has always denied but it looks like he does do stuff behind her back with Seerat.

For me it was self respect that attracted me to her character,  which is missing since jail track. She was always a dumbo, in og. In og she always fell for sisters lies and the male lead had to get her out of sister's spell. Here male lead is the bigger bhakt of her sister. Here, she is actually way smarter and has always fought Seerat for her relation, did not give him up like mahan Ekta fls do, just requested him to maintain boundaries which he never did, now her misunderstanding after back to back incidents is very acceptable imo.

Rest of it is itvs stupidity. Ml can't see who he is proposing to, fl can see he is proposing to vamp and only vamp knows full truth.

Let us see if they have a confrontation after this, they got to have some conversation before she leaves. Maybe there is more drama in store.

At end of day who wants to stay with a 30 year old ceo who defends every indecent act of bhabi and jabardasti takes jimmedari, defends hiding those acts too. I would say Sahiba being dumb now is saving her for a while because Angad even now isn't thinking about maintaining distance with bhabi who ratted him out.

I was going to bring up this point. This Serial really has a lot of things that irritate the hell (Jeth -Bhabi concept). But they also show quite a few admirable human characterization. 

Like Sahiba's pre dumb one. In most hindi serials the fl is always sacrificial and blindly takes everyone's garbage and would give Angad up without even bringing it up with him. But here I like how she is very territorial and does not take an inch of BS from Seerat. 

Now that she is leaving, I was expectng somthing very dramatic .This proposal in darkness does not sound compelling to me . She should not forget that Angad had made that those arrangements etc and has also shown much concern care for her. Yes he has doubted her but she did not leave that time for that so that should not be brought up now. I wish that she is be more clear with Angad and ask him what is going on instead of giving up at this point. I know it is all for drama but still does not suit Sahiba's characterization. She can leave if Angad fails to take action against Seerat but Sahiba has not really asked him to take any action against her clearly.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 9 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Again, the same account took screenshots of our comments tweeted on Twitter, guys πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ 

Hellodona, Ranbow Girl, Anu_o2 all of your comments are there with your IF accounts 😎😎.

You guys are going to become famous.

Blocked that stupid account on twitter. Spams tag with same rants. 

I can take lot of nonsense but not this fake outrage over Sikh family jeth bhabi nonsense that account preaches while shaming Roopam, as if all other religions support jeth bhabi affair, only for Sikhs it is bad.

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I was going to bring up this point. This Serial really has a lot of things that irritate the hell (Jeth -Bhabi concept). But they also show quite a few admirable human characterization. 

Like Sahiba's pre dumb one. In most hindi serials the fl is always sacrificial and blindly takes everyone's garbage and would give Angad up without even bringing it up with him. But here I like how she is very territorial and does not take an inch of BS from Seerat. 

Now that she is leaving, I was expectng somthing very dramatic .This proposal in darkness does not sound compelling to me . She should not forget that Angad had made that those arrangements etc and has also shown much concern care for her. Yes he has doubted her but she did not leave that time for that so that should not be brought up now. I wish that she is be more clear with Angad and ask him what is going on instead of giving up at this point. I know it is all for drama but still does not suit Sahiba's characterization. She can leave if Angad fails to take action against Seerat but Sahiba has not really asked him to take any action against her clearly.

Up until now I always thought she treated Angad with kid gloves when it came to Seerat, she always told him Seerat is after him and he claimed she just wants to talk despite clear evidence in farmhouse.

Honestly if i were her I would be tired long back. Sometimes actions speak and Angad's actions makes the audience doubt if he still loves Seerat. Starting from having to say sorry for shirt change incident to farmhouse to finding earrings in pocket to I love you, Angad has always defended Seerat, Sahiba let it go each time but I never did.

I genuinely never liked that she fought Seerat for him because imo he never earned that trust. OK her sister is bad but I will always be bitter he did not trust her for a long time in jail track , even refused to listen to her once when she spoke about Manveer kidnap. So he had not done anything that should make her trust him blindly with Seerat but she did till yesterday despite weird actions on his part.

At some point, you got to let the adult decide for himself. Not give ultimatums, she is actually being portrayed as mahan and sacrificial and her giving up on Angad is more true to her nature than teaching a grown adult that no you cannot hug the bhabi who proposed ema to you at night and offer her comfort at odd times.

Her giving ultimatum would be valid but not giving ultimatum and quietly withdrawing is her core nature, I was always salty she was not sacrificial with her marriage like others mahan fls.

But anyways let us wait to see if she issues any ultimatum because she is still at the party after this proposal incident. But my point is, if Angad is allowed to be extremely dumb to the point of asking ema proposing bhabi stay in house and take her jimmedari and claim it is all innocent on both sides, it is perfectly fine for Sahiba to not bother at all with him and exit the marriage. 

Edited by hellodona - 9 months ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

IMG_1257.jpegDyaan smiley7 ruined it 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Hello Hello, New thread πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰. 

Starts with a Bhauballi kind of question??? 

Sahiba leaves Barar Masion or not??? What is the reason for her to leave???? 

Angad 

Manbhir

Seerat 

Hanraj/ Prabjroth/ Jassi 

Or not but not least is Self-respect. 

Dyaan (seeratsmiley35)

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Mickey.mouse thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope before it’s ruined he tells her sorry and I love you … 

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She is full vamp mode smiley15

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Originally posted by: Mickey.mouse

I hope before it’s ruined he tells her sorry and I love you … 

ILU will come later I think