Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Mickey.mouse

So only sorry will be told

Let’s hope I think the surprise is before coming home 

then she will get upset over 🤬🐀

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok watched episode today. It was a filler again, but a good one where we finally see both sides correctly. 

Sahiba sees where she went wrong, and Angad realized that he should just apologise bcos he loves sahiba and doesn’t want to fight (he still hasn’t realized Seerat intentions and the gravity of this vaada/zimmedari). 

Angad comes home to apologize and also tell ILU to Sahiba, but Seerat comes to Sahibas room before Angad. Sahiba questions her about her disgusting behaviour, how can she confess love to her sisters husband, your ghatiya behaviour is intolerable. You were the one that left him at the alter and where was your feeling at that time you just left him there.

Seerat (the disgusting person that she is has the audacity to talk back) says that this is a matter of the heart. Yes I made a mistake but I repent it now, in my heart I love Angad and I can’t help how my heart feels and episode ends with a very broken sahiba. 

Now sahiba will hear Angad’s confession to Seerat and thinks they both love each other. She will be heart broken and leave the house. 

Edited by apuni88 - 8 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail

Oh and Manveer is on another level of disgusting. They have truly dragged her character into the gutter. Her character has no hopes of coming back. She will be bitten and strangled by that naagin. Only then she will learn her lesson and change. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: apuni88

Oh and Manveer is on another level of disgusting. They have truly dragged her character into the gutter. Her character has no hopes of coming back. She will be bitten and strangled by that naagin. Only then she will learn her lesson and change. 

Felt the same Angad's Mother is the most fake character in the ITV; we are delusional to think about her like that. not sure about SahAn at all iam sooo confused and scared too. 😇 Indar never be like that I wish Bebe step in for once and remind her status she is too pround that she is perfect 🤬🤬 

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 8 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

According to spoiler he mistakenly says it to seerat 

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Manveer is selfish and egoistic who only thinks about status she never cared about Angad happiness jasleen is thousand times better than jasleen mujhe bhi lag raha hai jab seerat kuch karegi tab hi Manveer ko akal aayegi jab seerat ke intentions pata chalenge but Sahiba ko uske intentions bataane chahiye but Sahiba as usual apni family nd characterless di ko kabhi expose nhi karegi 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Daayan bhi 7 ghar chhodke attack karti hai par Seerat di toh 😇

apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

According to spoiler he mistakenly says it to seerat 

so the sad thing will be only Seerat will kkkw the truth according to the spoiler. So it’s a true misunderstanding. He won’t go to Monga house to bring Sahiba back as he will feel that she rejected him. Sahiba will not contact Angad bcos she will feel that Seerat and Angad love each other. 

Seerat most definitely will not say anything she will use this to her advantage and start instigating Angad against Sahiba every chance she gets. We will have to see a LOT of cringe going forward. I really hope the separation doesn’t bring trp.. otherwise they will drag that shit out even longer. 

I hope that Veer and Keerat work their magic and end this MU asap!! 😩 just so we don’t have to see cringy Seerat scenes. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: apuni88

Ok watched episode today. It was a filler again, but a good one where we finally see both sides correctly. 

Sahiba sees where she went wrong, and Angad realized that he should just apologise bcos he loves sahiba and doesn’t want to fight (he still hasn’t realized Seerat intentions and the gravity of this vaada/zimmedari). 

Angad comes home to apologize and also tell ILU to Sahiba, but Seerat comes to Sahibas room before Angad. Sahiba questions her about her disgusting behaviour, how can she confess love to her sisters husband, your ghatiya behaviour is intolerable. You were the one that left him at the alter and where was your feeling at that time you just left him there.

Seerat (the disgusting person that she is has the audacity to talk back) says that this is a matter of the heart. Yes I made a mistake but I repent it now, in my heart I love Angad and I can’t help how my heart feels and episode ends with a very broken sahiba. 

Now sahiba will hear Angad’s confession to Seerat and thinks they both love each other. She will be heart broken and leave the house. 

Ha filler episode felt Bad for Angad and Sahiba, He mentioned today Apni Sahiba kesaath me jyaada samaytak naraz rehnahi saktha haye poor guy 🥰🥰🥰💔💔💔💔 and Sahiba is waiting and realized her mistake 💔💔. Wanting angad to call her 🥰🥰🥰and say sorry.. Sahiba is so broken and Angad is solo emotional not sure how the story progresses iam scared and feel bad for SahAn.

Seerat hurtful words and Angad's mistake confession Sahiba definitely misunderstood and Manbhir will through hurtful words too. Iam guessing She won't accept the responsibility and leave. 

No one deserves seerat like Sister, I seriously do not want to take about her..