Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

res7......................................................................>>>>>183553382_782636365786991_8181245957981772700_n.jpg

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 8 months ago
CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

No writing?

Just the caption of their moments, I like the idea

smiley31

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

ASR's arrogant way of asking Khushi the questions and her saying that she has to go home to her sister's wedding would be called off. 

But

ASR thinks she is doing all this for money because she is some low life.. He starts insulting her and says so what if her marriage breaks, ek jaayega toh doosra phansa lena. 

If one goes then trap another one.

That makes her lose her cool and I love the way she gives it back to him and says 

what if this happened to you sister? 

What if her marriage broke?... 

That does it for him this time. Tilted neck, a little down with narrow focused lethal eyes with rage. He forcibly pulls her against himself and rips her dori which was made of pearls...making every pearl scattered around.

How I hated Arnav here in this epi!

Congratulations on this new thread. I am excited.smiley1

Are we just adding pics no writing?

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

ASR's arrogant way of asking Khushi the questions and her saying that she has to go home to her sister's wedding would be called off. 

But

ASR thinks she is doing all this for money because she is some low life.. He starts insulting her and says so what if her marriage breaks, ek jaayega toh doosra phansa lena. 

If one goes then trap another one.

That makes her lose her cool and I love the way she gives it back to him and says 

what if this happened to your sister? 

What if her marriage broke?... 

That does it for him this time. Tilted neck, a little down with narrow focused lethal eyes with rage. He forcibly pulls her against himself and rips her dori which was made of pearls...making every pearl scattered around.

How I hated Arnav here in this epi!

I know I hate him so much here for doing such a low-minded act. Khushi did give him the real answer and he couldn't take it easily. The one answer he never wanted to hear but how easy was this to say it to Khushi? 

I love your edit, awesome.smiley1

“Once I had her hand, I never wanted to let go of her.”  Ottilie Weber

Beautiful Editsmiley32

This is one of my fav one where his ruthlessness and her helplessness was captured so beautifully shadowing the future where ASR was nowhere to be found and all we had was just a man in love.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

No writing?

Just the caption of their moments, I like the idea

smiley31

I just did the first one, I won't write too much though

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163911853

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Here is the new thread ladies.