Criticiser thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

I think it’s about time this stale old show ends for good! There is literally nothing left on the show no story or anything good! Why can’t they just end the show instead of mindlessly dragging it! It should’ve ended long back but yet it’s still on air for some reason! Most people have quit watching this crap especially after Abrargun quit this show literally has no fans whether it be here or twitter!
Ekta was clever to choose Pravisht as most of his fans are watching the show just for him!

Don’t want to say this but I’m honestly not liking Pravisht in this show his performance is terrible he looked fresh and exciting when he first entered but now he’s gone boring and scruffy! Only reason I watch the show is for him but even that is becoming unbearable now! I can’t believe he’s the same person who played great character like ARC and KSR! This Arjun is nothing compared to them! I was actually happy to see him back in a Sitara show but now I feel sorry for him and want him to quit instantly! Same with Shagun she is also not fit to be the lead of this show and deserves better than having Abrargun’s uttaran!

Arshvi does not seem like the lead couple at all they do not look married they look like a typical nibba nibbi couple which makes it hard to connect with them! Rusha actually had great chemistry unlike these two who have to force it! Heck their offscreen chemistry is better than in the actual show!

I feel sorry for actors like Pravisht and Anchal who are both stuck in these shitty Ekta serials both YHC and Parineeti should end to free these poor souls from these never ending crapfests! 

Ekta if you’re reading this then please end this pathetic show instantly instead of mindlessly stretching it! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Was searching for this forum as it is not visible from the main page. 

Overnight Nitya track has vanished for a love triangle. Clichéd to the core. I agree, better to end the show than show the 1000th love triangle on air. 

The story needs to pick up pace. ArShvi don't have a good reason to not confess their love except to keep Mahima revelant. This is making the serial very slow. 

The job insecurity promo came out ages ago but still it is not implemented. Seeing how understanding Arjun is, it will look unrealistic to show him insecure about Kaashvi's job now. 

Kaashvi is overpowered in this serial. Easily failing Mahima and Praduyman's plan and Arjun is too secure and understanding. No scope for drama. 

Edit - Ekta's shows storylines are losing their charm. Atleast her shows were dramatic earlier. Senseless but not boring.

Edited by Snowfally - 8 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Why does this show even exist now? It has run its course long ago smiley26

Criticiser thumbnail

No idea it lost the plot long ago stupid makers keep mindlessly stretching this crap instead of ending it!

Hansubee thumbnail

Is this show still on?it has no plot