Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

SRK: that’s the whole idea. 😊

It's true....no bigger businessman/marketer than the King himself. This dude would've made an even bigger entrepreneur than an actor. 

PS: Not actually gonna watch it. 😆

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

I guess I'll go watch Jawan now even though I despise your Fandom. 

https://twitter.com/iamsrk/status/1695380447302504911?s=20

wah kiya acting kar raha ha 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I just want to say one thing..SRK is smarter than his whole fandom put together 😆 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Apne is a strange movie. It has good songs and performances but the story was bad. A bunch of blatant melodramatic nonsense. I skimmed through it to catch the Sunny Deol parts only. Honestly Dharmendra pulls down the movie with his overacting , both him and his character were intolerable.

About Guide: It’s been a while I watched the movie. I am planning to revisit the movie this weekend after all our discussion about it in the other thread. Will get back to you after that. :)

Apne had some good songs, specially the title track. Current bollywood churns out such shitty and forgettable songs. In Gadar2 I only liked the OG songs...though Main nikla gaddi leke was much inferior to its OG version.

You can watch GUIDE on archive.org or einthusan.tv. It's not streaming anywhere else thanks to a certain nikamma nithalla dharti ka bojh. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Apne had some good songs, specially the title track. Current bollywood churns out such shitty and forgettable songs. In Gadar2 I only liked the OG songs...though Main nikla gaddi leke was much inferior to its OG version.

You can watch GUIDE on archive.org or einthusan.tv. It's not streaming anywhere else thanks to a certain nikamma nithalla dharti ka bojh. 

mid quality is available in utube 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7xxWhT8iSE

MaxMayfield thumbnail

yaar Chal Tere Ishq main is gorgeous too! Not a fan of Khairiyat and Dil Jhoom though 

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Dream girl 2 at 14 crores on Day 2 and Gadar 2 at 13 crores on Day 16😎 gaur kijiyega

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Dream girl 2 at 14 crores on Day 2 and Gadar 2 at 13 crores on Day 16😎 gaur kijiyega

kal 18 ayega 😆  60 cr is on 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Guide is a bhandaar of symbolisms and soulful music.❤️ All I remember about the movie is how Raju builds his faith on the faith  the innocent villagers have in him and his eventual spiritual transformation.I remember not liking Waheeda Rehmaan’s character that much. However,  I am not able to see its parallel with Gadar from whatever I can recollect about the movie and that makes me even more curious to revisit the movie asap. 

@bold: who is that?😅

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 8 months ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

DVDrips are available on archive.org and einthusan.tv. Though it's high time the 4k restored version is made available.