Crossover VIBES ! Maybe Pathaan can be kidnapped sent back to where he belongs and Tara Singh can rescue him
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Crossover VIBES ! Maybe Pathaan can be kidnapped sent back to where he belongs and Tara Singh can rescue him
Originally posted by: loginidran
She was delusional to say so. He was not there only for 30 minutes but even then it was about him all through but Ameesha is literally a supporting character. Sunny didn’t sacrifice anything. It’s his movie for God’s sakes. Cannot say the same about Ameesha or Utkarsh. Ameesha was really really intolerable in the movie. I don’t think anybody will miss her in the 3 rd part if she decides to not to ‘sacrifice’ and agree to do a supporting role again.
But I understand her insecurities. It’s just the sad state state of affairs the female actresses are in. She was so loved in part 1 and everybody looked forward for her to make a comeback as their beloved Sakeena but she simply failed to deliver even in whatever the little she got to do.
She never said Sunny sacrificed anything. She just said Tara-Sakeena love story was sacrificed to prop up the son and the audience felt cheated(I doubt it considering the collections) and the focus on the next one should be on Tara-Sakeena's love story. Comprehension skills are really down in the gutter these past few years.
Sunny is Gadar!
I agree. But I guess the director will keep exploiting the nostalgia of the original to prop up his useless son. The original was a very good film with a great supporting cast and a heartwarming love story. Sequel was a major downgrade. God knows how much worse the threequel will turn out to be.Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi
They shouldn’t kill the nostalgia please. Without Sakina or any of her kids the movie won’t have that emotional attachment. I hope Sakina goes to Pakistan and Tara goes again, let’s repeat the first movie despit Ashraf Ali bring no more. I guess without Amrish puri, the series lacks the quality of that anti heroic character. He was so good as the mayor, as the heartbroken father and as the traumatized patriot.
Sakina will have a fight and go to her maayka
There is absolutely no need for gadar 3
It diminishes the magic of og
She told Bollywood Hungama, “Their (fans’) hunger hasn’t been fulfilled. They want to see Tara and Sakeena more together. This time we had to be selfless actors and give Tara-Sakeena moments a backseat because we had to focus on making a different kind of film. Sakeena cannot go and get caught in Pakistan yet again. Neither could Tara take her to Pakistan again and put her in danger, knowing that she is Ashraf Ali’s daughter. That’s why the first half belonged to me and second half to Sunny. We said we are okay as we do understand that as seasoned actors.”
She added, “Not only will I make it clear during the narration, but for any reason if Tara and Sakeena are not there much together, I will reject the film (Gadar 3). I will not do it only. I will not disappoint my fans because I know what they felt was lacking this time around and we owe it to them. At the end of the day, they are coming for Tara and Sakeena. Their love and attachment are for Tara and Sakeena. You cannot have Titanic without Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. Because of this, the NRI audiences haven’t caught on to the film like they did for part 1.”
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2066561705593970842?s=46
https://youtu.be/IJNR_UVLDhs?si=yK5-YOGPUGUHHYw8 Release date : 15th June 2001 Verdict : All time Blockbuster
https://x.com/i/status/2015367016362959004
https://x.com/i/status/2049848155135783291
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
10