I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Anil sharma mass 🔥🔥🔥 dhaga khol dya 20230827_230508.jpg

Maroonporsche thumbnail
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

DG2 16 crores ..Gadar 2 17 crores today  Mubarak ho..450 crore paar kar diya!! Also Ayushman..please don’t do trash like DG2 😥😥😥😥😢😭 I actually really liked Action Hero..but nobody went to watch it..and then this very C grade looking DG2 makes 40 crores plus in its first weekend..!!! that is so upsetting 😭

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I’m shocked how everyone is openly taking digs at one superstar 😲 First his most legendary Co actress , then one of the best indie actors, now director of G2..kitney level tak fake collection hai Pathaan ka ..im really curious now 😆 and his fandom without any proof is accusing Sunny of buying tickets 🤣🤣 how much denial do they have..G2 is literally one of those movies..where trade analysts are under reporting the numbers 🤣

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I’m shocked how everyone is openly taking digs at one superstar 😲 First his most legendary Co actress , then one of the best indie actors, now director of G2..kitney level tak fake collection hai Pathaan ka ..im really curious now 😆 and his fandom without any proof is accusing Sunny of buying tickets 🤣🤣 how much denial do they have..G2 is literally one of those movies..where trade analysts are under reporting the numbers 🤣

Is it any diff than people claiming Pathan ka fake collection hai aur self bought tickets hain… without any proof?

In gadar2 most collection coming from single screen Jahan online booking hoti hi nahin..you are depending on owner or local distributor saying picture housefull hai

Pathan ka 50,,% was multiplex other half single screen

Idhar approx  70%30% ratio hai

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Is it any diff than people claiming Pathan ka fake collection hai aur self bought tickets hain… without any proof?

In gadar2 most collection coming from single screen Jahan online booking hoti hi nahin..you are depending on owner or local distributor saying picture housefull hai

Pathan ka 50,,% was multiplex other half single screen

Idhar approx  70%30% ratio hai

Count Kiya hai jaake? 😆

Kuch bhi!!! Show me one reputable source that is claiming 70% of Gadars collections are single screen. It's not even possible with less that 15% screens being single screens. 

And everybody has taken shots at Pathans collections. Nobody has ever questioned another ATBBs numbers before or after. Literally ever box office portal calls Gadars collections Organic in bold. There's a reason for that. 

Edited by Haila_tu - 9 months ago
JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Count Kiya hai jaake? 😆

Kuch bhi!!! Show me one reputable source that is claiming 70% of Gadars collections are single screen. It's not even possible with less that 15% screens being single screens. 

And everybody has taken shots at Pathans collections. Nobody has ever questioned another ATBBs numbers before or after. Literally ever box office portal calls Gadars collections Organic in bold. There's a reason for that. 

Did YOU count each theatre collection for Pathaan? 😆 

Do you have a reputable source that is claiming that Pathan collections are not organic or that srk bought the tickets himself?

there are plenty of people taking potshots on gadar2 collections online … 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Box office portals are calling rrpk a clean hit as well… you can’t pick and choose to create a narrative that suits your liking…

You are quoting taran and similar trade  accounts for gadar2 collection then why not for Pathaan?

War ended up collecting 380cr… why didn’t yrf add a mere 20cr more to get that magic 400 cr 

yrf gave 198.5 cr number for Ek the tiger and back then there were rumors that Salman wanted yrf to round it off to a 200cr but yrf ddint budge… what makes u guys think they will add hundreds of crores just to elevate Pathaan? 😆

Matlab Kuch bhi