Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

I hope Sunny chooses good scripts from here on and not get lost in chasing the stardom resorting to the VFX game  to look like a 35 something only to end up looking like a silly featherless turkey. 😆

He won't do the latter. The former, I'm not sure. 😆

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I hope Sunny chooses good scripts from here on and not get lost in chasing the stardom resorting to the VFX game  to look like a 35 something only to end up looking like a silly featherless turkey. 😆

Nahiiii..yeh kabhi nahi hoga 😆 Paajee looks gorgeous at 65..he doesn’t need to chase fake VFX And AI to make him look as above 😆

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

He won't do the latter. The former, I'm not sure. 😆

ikr😆 he spent his prime time worrying for his brother. Heard he was the first choice for Barsaat, bichoo etc which he gave up for his brother. Now it looks like of all the things he could do, he was going to end up making Apne2 just so that his son could get another chance. 🤦‍♀️

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 9 months ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

ikr😆 he spent his prime time worrying for his brother. Heard he was the first choice for Baraat, bichoo etc which he gave up for his brother. Now it looks like of all the things he could do, he was going to end up making Apne2 just so that his son could get another chance. 🤦‍♀️

His elder son isn't a hero material. The sooner they all realize it, the better. Apne2 will also be directed by this Sharma only. I didn't watch the first part either. It seemed do boring. 😆

BTW, since you've watched GUIDE, did you notice a parallel between GUIDE and Gadar (2001)? Sharma was clearly influenced by GUIDE for that scene.

Edited by Wistfulness - 9 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

His elder son isn't a hero material. The sooner they all realize it, the better. Apne2 will also be directed by this Sharma only. I didn't watch the first part either. It seemed do boring. 😆

Apne is a strange movie. It has good songs and performances but the story was bad. A bunch of blatant melodramatic nonsense. I skimmed through it to catch the Sunny Deol parts only. Honestly Dharmendra pulls down the movie with his overacting , both him and his character were intolerable.

About Guide: It’s been a while I watched the movie. I am planning to revisit the movie this weekend after all our discussion about it in the other thread. Will get back to you after that. :)

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 9 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Apne is a strange movie. It has good songs and performances but the story was bad. A bunch of blatant melodramatic nonsense. I skimmed through it to catch the Sunny Deol parts only. Honestly Dharmendra pulls down the movie with his overacting l 

Sharma ripped of K3G 😆 And added boxing 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I wouldn’t mind seeing more of Rajveer..he is a cutie! Karan naah…

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I wouldn’t mind seeing more of Rajveer..he is a cutie! Karan naah…

I feel like neither of them have it but may be Rajveer will surprise. Karan should just get some back-end work at his father’s Sunny Sound studios and spare himself the embarrassment. 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I guess I'll go watch Jawan now even though I despise your Fandom. 

https://twitter.com/iamsrk/status/1695380447302504911?s=20

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

I guess I'll go watch Jawan now even though I despise your Fandom. 

https://twitter.com/iamsrk/status/1695380447302504911?s=20

SRK: that’s the whole idea. 😊