Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Ok done. smiley32

Gadar 2 is no.1 all time highest grossing Hindi Cinema of All time. Congratulations to everyone involved.🙌❤️

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Ok done. smiley32

Gadar 2 is no.1 all time highest grossing Hindi Cinema of All time. Congratulations to everyone involved.🙌❤️

ya on taran accounts as well means producer figures smiley40

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Ok done. smiley32

wow

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

The film is out on OTT now (zee 5)

Edited by priya185 - 7 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

My review includes spoilers

Tara (Sunny) is endearing and innocent. Tara is a bit hot-headed and Sunny has dhai kilo ka haath here too. He gets very angry with his son Charanjeet but loves him immensely too. Sunny sent to help with ammunitions and fighting. Iqbal wants revenge waited 17 years. 

Sakina (Amisha) cute as a mother and wife but I didn’t like her eye colour (lenses). She is good in most scenes except one scene when she finds out about tara she can do overacting. 

Jeet is on a mission to bring back his dad he meets muskaan (Pakistani girl) and it goes slightly wrong. They both look cute

Lovely songs like dil jhoom and they recreated gadar1 songs

Tv actors Gaurav Chopra, Rajesh Khera and Mushtaq Khan act well. 

The movie is enjoyable. I prefer Sunny Amisha but Jeet Muskaan are also good. Nice ending and message about unity. They did not show Muslims/Pakistanis as bad people mainly Hamid Iqbal is the villain.

Edited by priya185 - 7 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Liked the movie minus the blood n Gore of last half n hr.

All the main characters r so endearing..including Muskaan's family and Tara's friend who helped them.

The only time I liked Ameesha's acting apart from Humraaz. Impressed. Utkarsh is really good. Didn't expect much but he is a natural. The girl is also cute. Sunny shoulders the film and when he is on screen everyone else is secondary 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awww… it’s so heartwarming to read all these reviews. Just like its prequel, people tried to pull this one also down calling it some cheap jingoistic movie without even watching it. These irresponsible and irrational haters think 700 crores can be earned just like that. Wonder what they get by doing so. Just like their movies, this movie also is someone’s pride and hard work. Glad to see the audiences across the board shutting up these idiots.