Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NomadicWonders thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

main bhi akshara ka double standard dekhne ke liye intense romance dekh lungi. 

I REJECT YOU jab abhinav bagal main support main khada tha.

As soon as abhinav is dead I LOVE YOU Abhi. Main kya karthi abhinav se maine shadi ki thi tumhare liye apna shadi toh nahi thod sakthi thi. Ye sunne ke liye dekh lungi πŸ˜‚

lol, goldfish memory hai writers aur Akshara ki. Usko Abhinav yaad bhi nayi rahega β€œI Love You” Abhi bolte waqt πŸ˜† intense romance ka aasar shayad πŸ˜† toofani raat gayi bhaat gayi 😜

Edited by NomadicWonders - 10 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: NomadicWonders

lol, goldfish memory hai writers aur Akshara ki. Usko Abhinav yaad bhi nayi rahega β€œI Love You” Abhi bolte waqt πŸ˜† intense romance ka aasar shayad πŸ˜† toofani raat gayi bhaat gayi 😜

i know πŸ€£

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Intense Romance k liye seh lena thoda πŸ€£ 

Intense Romance k liye main inconsistent story dekhne k liye prepare hun 

Mujhe bass Mrs Sharma ka intense romance nahi dekhnaπŸ₯Ί

Main na kuch aur hi dekh luin

She is damaged beyond repair

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Mujhe bass Mrs Sharma ka intense romance nahi dekhnaπŸ₯Ί

Main na kuch aur hi dekh luin

She is damaged beyond repair

pr ke liye dekhlo she is promoting her ddp πŸ˜†

yes yes akshu's pain of loosing abhinav will vanish. 

πŸ˜† 

Abhimanyu will get his family back so his pain will vanish  πŸ˜†

And moreover akshu only prayed for Abhimanyu's happiness. She can't complain much.🀣

That is true , she only prayed for Abhimanyu's happiness , so she must get what she prayed for , no complains 

SAOkr thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

mrs sharma should reflect on her own words that she said to abhi about saying sorry to remove guilt .in order to escape from her guilt of staking neils and twins and hers life she escaped 6 years ago . now again seeing abhi like this in order to escape from her guiltshe is saying sorry and using her twisted logic that abhi should be happy so that they can be happy. .

but most ironic thing is that.

in order to deny abhi of fathers rights she made nav abhirs father and for 6 years she isolated abhir from everyone and nurtured him to accept only nav as his father . now when nav dies . her son will again be fatherless and cannot accept abhi and start hating abhi for navs death and will live like abhi in pain of hatred just like abhi . 

fate of abhir will be his real father abhi will be alive still he will be called fatherless and his hatred for abhi for mu of him killing nav , coupled with his inability to accept abhi as his father.

πŸ‘πŸ‘this is what akshara as a mother has gifted her son , a future full of hate ,regret, mu and inability to accept his own father.

whats wrong in todays manjaris dialogue . ak can only give pain to others.

even to her own son.

Edited by SAOkr - 10 months ago
LadooCandy thumbnail

Unfortunately a lot of bad happens in this world but everyone can't jump with their loved family members trying to mimic 'the incredibles ' . Discretion is the better part of valour. Trying to handle a life threatening situation when one doesn't posses the expertise required to began with is a fault which shouldn't be glorified. 

Abhimanyu was never wrong on the white day . If we reverse the genders in this case, and imagine a husband leading his wife's beloved brother to death for what he believed to be for a greater good , would the wife be still expected to forgive and reconcile with the husband . 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: SAOkr

mrs sharma should reflect on her own words that she said to abhi about saying sorry to remove guilt .in order to escape from her guilt of staking neils and twins and hers life she escaped 6 years ago . now again seeing abhi like this in order to escape from her guiltshe is saying sorry and using her twisted logic that abhi should be happy so that they can be happy. .

but most ironic thing is that.

in order to deny abhi of fathers rights she made nav abhirs father and for 6 years she isolated abhir from everyone and nurtured him to accept only nav as his father . now when nav dies . her son will again be fatherless and cannot accept abhi and start hating abhi for navs death and will live like abhi in pain of hatred just like abhi . 

fate of abhir will be his real father abhi will be alive still he will be called fatherless and his hatred for abhi for mu of him killing nav , coupled with his inability to accept abhi as his father.

πŸ‘πŸ‘this is what akshara as a mother has gifted her son , a future full of hate ,regret, mu and inability to accept his own father.

whats wrong in todays manjaris dialogue . ak can only give pain to others.

even to her own son.

true  i don't even feel 1% sympathy when nav dies. If ppl does so much bad for others it will come back in one or the other forms. So she deserves it 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

Unfortunately a lot of bad happens in this world but everyone can't jump with their loved family members trying to mimic 'the incredibles ' . Discretion is the better part of valour. Trying to handle a life threatening situation when one doesn't posses the expertise required to began with is a fault which shouldn't be glorified. 

Abhimanyu was never wrong on the white day . If we reverse the genders in this case, and imagine a husband leading his wife's beloved brother to death for what he believed to be for a greater good , would the wife be still expected to forgive and reconcile with the husband . 

risking myself is completely my choice. But risking oneself, their unborn baby, their family members in the name of saving ppl is foolishness. If she had so much love for those kids. Why she hasn't adopted a kid why it does matter for her to have apna baccha when she can sacrifice them for others. 

Either it's i love my kids i can't risk for anyone is true 

Or 

I love everyone else over my kids is true. 

In Akshara's case she was just lucky. 

I am not sure if you have really seen episodes. 

White day happend 

Manju got admitted to hospital

Abhi went to goenka house where manish told him that akshu is happy in her friends house and she does not want to come back to him. 

Manish even said they don't belong with each other. 

Abhimanyu still called akshara but abhinav started talking about mr india. Which is clearly irritating when the entire family is mourning on a death body. Do we entertain loan calls if we are tensed. No so obviously he got irritated and cut the call. 

Now in the all the scenario 2 ppl are majorly responsible for abhira seperation.

1. Manish - for lying.

2. Abhinav - he could tried calling back 

But abhimanyu is bashed. Why because he was mourning on death of his brother where as akshara was celebrating that her one child is alive.

All your posts in this thread have my whole heart..❀️ 

Edited by Neerasi29 - 10 months ago