Swathiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

I'm sorry but i wanted to know if u all guys felt pain or felt bad when ruhi abhira and armaan cried? 

They were not convincing at all.. Specially ruhi and armaan.. Armaan's acting is not upto the mark of any YRKKH boys before.. Or is it the story? Seriously show is boring 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moudas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

I'm sorry but i wanted to know if u all guys felt pain or felt bad when ruhi abhira and armaan cried? 

They were not convincing at all.. Specially ruhi and armaan.. Armaan's acting is not upto the mark of any YRKKH boys before.. Or is it the story? Seriously show is boring 😑

Actually Pratikshas acting at the Goenka was much better than what we get from her. Armaan’s situation to me was most dire . He did well for me. Abhira was good as usual she is expected to take blame from all sides. I would have continued with sympathy towards Armaan had I not seen the precap or if Ruhi had not lied and banged the door. Sympathy vaporised and Anger remained after that.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

pain to bahut hai aaj kal life me 

smiley19

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Life main nahi.. Armaan and ruhi were feeling so much pain did u feel that pain through their acting I am asking 🥵

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I felt bad for all of them .. Ruhi 's abondment issues, Abhira's loneliness and Armaan 's inability to fix anything  was shown nicely...

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Life main nahi.. Armaan and ruhi were feeling so much pain did u feel that pain through their acting I am asking 🥵

Never 

I mean wo acting thi sach me 

I thought they are pranking with acting

smiley11

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don’t take any of the characters in this joke of a show seriously at all especially not the joker Jeth Bhabhi duo smiley8

Everything they do makes me laugh like mad smiley37smiley37

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No one feel that pain... Definately first reason is story.. Nothing much happened that we feel sorry for any character special ruhi and armaan. 2nd their Acting is also not up to mark to feel any pain for them.(just because story is not good doesn't mean that actor are also do bad acting).. well their are many case where story is not good but because of actor mind-blowing acting you feel pain for them (many time actors acting cover up poor story) 

as viewers last time I feel bad for any character is abhira when she cry under the blanket.

Seriously it's doesn't feel like anyone is die or they lost somewhen. Pain is there when you are connected to a character. 

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Yes absolutely.. Story and acting both are not good .. 

Ruhi has same expression

Armaan has stone face mostly

Abhira is better to these two.. Armaan must emote well.. Rohit actor does it better than him 

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The way Armaan was shaking today mujhe laga achanak se electric shock laga.