Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

So she thinks she is the reincarnation of Lord Krishna sent to Mother Earth to put a chokehold on Ranbir’s womanizing ways? Got it

Tik tok. Time is running out. We need a Kangana fan to come and ask me why I made this comment about Kangana. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

When it was just Hrithik I believed her. Now with Ranbir she just keeps changing her story. A few months ago he raped her ? Now he begged her to date him ??? Rapist don’t care to ASK for consent let alone beg for it ? Which is it? Make up your mind Kangana. These men aren’t losers with nothing going for them in life. They can get plenty of other women. 

And how many men love her despite being married or committed to other women? 🤪She must be a goddess ? 

and she made me defend Ranbir ? I hate her!

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 9 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I told you all that about Kangeroo 3 years ago 😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Tik tok. Time is running out. We need a Kangana fan to come and ask me why I made this comment about Kangana. 

I am not a fan. But why did you make this comment? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I told you all that about Kangeroo 3 years ago 😆

you did credit where credit is due. 

atominis thumbnail

Oh yes! I had forgotten Kangana's old rants which hinted as if RK forced himself on her.

So what is truth then?

RK is begging and chasing her or RK forced himself on her?

I agree. Cannot believe this woman has made us give benefit of doubt to even a playboy like RK.

I really think she needs to get a good psychiatrist. Leave social media and get admitted to NIMHANS. Or maybe go abroad to get a good mental health professional to treat her.

At this point I can only feel sorry for her. I still cannot believe why her parents are not taking her for therapy.

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I am not a fan. But why did you make this comment? 

😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5334237?pn=4

atominis thumbnail

Who knows? She does speak in FB posts and interviews how her father and dada were hot headed, volatile, would get into fights at college and also behaved aggressive at home and how she also fought with them.

She once wrote on FB that she inherited her looks and temper from her dad.

I think her mom is the only sane person in family but as usual no one listens to her.

Her mom should send her to therapists instead of babas, temples, ashrams and godmen or astrologers.

Kangana needs mental health professional to help her. Babagiri and prayers will not help.

Edited by atominis - 9 months ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Daebak

It has to be a tie between Kpop shippers and Kangana Kapoor Roshan🤣

See, BL shippers are no way less though. They ship people who didn't talk for year or had any kind of interaction, even hate eachother. According to them they even live with eachother. 🧍

K-pop shippers think one of the boy is wardrobe-less & wear his boyfie's clothes. How many bubble one sent is according to another's birth date. They too live with eachother. 🧍

Kangna's ships where everybody wants her but she doesn't wants nobodies & everyone is hacking into her precious laptop.🧍

But one thing is common between all of them. For all of them one of their favourite is forever victim (in Kang's case she herself) while other one is their punching bad whom they'd shame, blame, shade but still ship because #shipsmustgoon. 🕳️

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

this woman has lost it 😔 admit her in rehab center  I mean womanizer or not whatever ranbir is who is she to blabber about anyone anything 🤔 rather focus on ur work woman