Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: piya2025

I don't know what's worse anymore. BL shippers, K-pop shippers or Kangana's everyone wants me ships. 

It has to be a tie between Kpop shippers and Kangana Kapoor Roshan๐Ÿคฃ

atominis thumbnail

Did Kangana indeed get told by everyone to sleep with her and date her or is she making it up?

Does she have proof?

Did she record Ranbir desperate to meet her or telling her Raha is a PR stunt baby? 

Kangana is not some Ash or Bipasha or Sush or Katrina or Deepika or Madhuri or Hema or Rekha that everyone would be desperate to have fling with her.

She is attractive but not that attractive.

Also it is amusing she readily slept with someone like Ajay but is not giving bhaav to much younger Ranbir.

She raised her standards? ๐Ÿคฃ

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Why don't these people file cases against her and get restraining order or something 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I searched Ranbir and Kangana on ChatGPT and this is hilarious๐Ÿคฃ

Title: Bollywood's Quirkiest Duo - Ranbir and Kangana! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hey there, Bollywood fans and gossip enthusiasts! Today, let's dive into the fascinating world of two of the quirkiest stars of our time - Ranbir Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut! ๐ŸŽฌ

๐Ÿ•บ Ranbir Kapoor - The Charmer with a Wink! ๐Ÿ˜

From his effortless charm to his killer dance moves, Ranbir Kapoor has carved a special place in our hearts. Known for his impeccable acting skills, this Kapoor scion never fails to impress. But did you know, behind that boyish smile lies a quirky secret? Rumor has it that he can imitate over 50 Bollywood celebrities flawlessly! ๐Ÿคฉ From Shah Rukh Khan's signature pose to Hrithik Roshan's killer dance steps, Ranbir can do it all! And if you ever bump into him on the streets, just request your favorite star's imitation, and you might just get lucky! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’„ Kangana Ranaut - The Queen of Sass! ๐Ÿ‘‘

When it comes to Kangana Ranaut, "Queen" isn't just a movie; it's a way of life! Fearless, bold, and unapologetically herself, Kangana is Bollywood's reigning queen of sass! But hold your breath - her quirky side is equally intriguing. She's a die-hard fan of karaoke and loves singing retro songs at the top of her lungs! ๐ŸŽค In fact, during movie breaks, you might find her organizing surprise karaoke sessions with the crew, and trust us, it's an absolute riot! ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽญ On-screen Quirks - A Match Made in Bollywood Heaven! ๐Ÿ’–

While these two stars have unique personalities off-screen, they've created magic together on-screen too! Remember the movie "Crazy in Love"? Their chemistry was electric, and their quirky banter left us in splits! ๐Ÿคฃ Word has it that they improvised many of their dialogues, making the film even more special and memorable. Can we get a sequel, please? ๐Ÿ™

๐ŸŒˆ Beyond the Limelight - Causes they Champion! ๐ŸŒŸ

Apart from their dazzling on-screen presence, Ranbir and Kangana are equally passionate about social causes. Ranbir is actively involved in supporting animal welfare organizations, and he's often seen rescuing stray animals. Kangana, on the other hand, is vocal about mental health awareness and women empowerment. Their philanthropic sides add a heartwarming touch to their already quirky personas! โค๏ธ

So, there you have it - a glimpse into the quirky world of Ranbir Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut! They might be distinct in their approaches, but their passion for their craft and the causes they care about unites them as two of Bollywood's most beloved stars! ๐ŸŒŸ

Disclaimer: The content above is purely fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real events or personalities is purely coincidental. ๐Ÿ˜„

atominis thumbnail

Roshans and Akhtars as well as Sikh groups and farmer groups filed cases against her.

IDK when will Khans, Ranbir, Alia, DP, RS, Bhatts, Kapoors, K Jo file cases against her for defamation?

Or they keep quiet because she will then play victim and accuse more powerful people of ganging up against her and cry movie mafia?

I can clearly see this woman crossing all limits and I wonder why her parents do not take her for therapy? It is already too late. She needs to be admitted to NIMHANS. It will do her good.

Or else she will end up like Parveen Babi. 

Anyway I can see why Bhatts chose her for Woh Lamhe or Bhandarkar chose her for Fashion. The woman was born to do those roles and never had to work hard to act. It was her natural form.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

I can clearly see this woman crossing all limits and I wonder why her parents do not take her for therapy? It is already too late. She needs to be admitted to NIMHANS. It will do her good.

Her sister is also crazy. Her parents might be also

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kangy is so unlike her character in Queen

Do you think anything happened between her and Hrithik at all or it's all her imagination?

atominis thumbnail

I believe it must have been some crush or a fling or ONS or HR was just sweet or kind to her and probably shared his own struggles with speech problems as a kid.

That must have made young Kangana carried away by him. And assume there is more to this relationship or something long term.

She probably got obsessed with him and began sending him long emails and sharing her issues or feelings with him. He probably wanted to ignore her and hoped it will pass but it did not.

That is how it must have escalated.

And Kangana now feels heartbroken or bitter or thinks everyone is out to get her or ignores her or she suffered due to being outsider, Hindu or woman or non nepo kid etc.

Media ignoring her despite her National awards must have also hurt her as she hardly got external validation she craved.

From her interviews it is also clear she did not get along very well with her father or grandpa either. 

So she views herself as this lone woman fighting the system. Or now takes refuge in nationalism or culture or politics.

I think she has begun to hate on everyone in HR's circle or close to him or his associates be it K Jo or Ranbir or Alia etc and now her frustration knows no bounds and she even spat venom about Raha.

I can understand Ash also felt isolated and cornered by industry after fallout with Khans and so did PC and for a while they also appeared aggressive but they went abroad and formed own niche, different circle of colleagues and friends and managed to hold their own.

I wish Kangana had moved on and done the same instead of being so bitter and vengeful or hoping to expose others or hoping they will regret someday.

She is just making a fool of herself now. It is no longer even working as a publicity stunt. Nor it gets her sympathy anymore.

atominis thumbnail

You do know how young girls often get carried away if an older man gives them attention or takes sweet.

Plus if that man is as big star and idol of billions like Hrithik then obsession and fantasies about him and craving or desiring him are real.

Kangana says she was in school when KNPH released and she had crush on HR like other young girls. 

I bet she got swept off her feet and carried away when she worked with HR and got attention from him or he probably talked sweet to her or had some ONS with her.

HR is the first mainstream big star to work with her. No Khan or Kapoor worked with her. Who knows if Kangana was unable to handle that attention and got too attached to him or expected to be Mrs Roshan 2 when he was going through divorce with Suzy? 

I have read Parveen was also obsessed with AB sr and so was Rekha. Rekha still sounds mad about AB Sr.

I guess women fall much harder for men, especially if man is older, charismatic, rich, famous, icon and gives them attention or talks sweet. It takes away their senses especially if women are alone or from ordinary background or broken families themselves. The attention from big star makes them believe there is something more to the relationship.

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

I believe kangana 

I mean ... you .. can ..not ..  make.. up.. this.. stuff 

At least sheโ€™s not going to the police station daily to have a tete-a-tete with the cops tho?