Hrithik affair.Womaniser Biru begged to date.Targets Ranbir-Alia's bab

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Kangana's posts about Hrithik

Sharing a post about the same, she wrote, “Film mafia has always indulged in criminal activities, this superstar who I dated later claimed that I was dating his imposter. He used to use different numbers and accounts to chat with me, he also hacked my account and operated in a shady way I thought he was going through a divorce but later I found out that had nothing to do with the shady behaviour...”

She also talked about how ‘film mafia’ operate when it comes to films' box office collections. “They buy fake bulk tickets and manipulate collections also inflate to unreasonable proportions.... They also spy and buy Whatsapp data I always see information about my contracts and personal life being exploited.... These are not just talentless stupid people.... They have criminal tendencies... very scary ... @cybercrimehelp.mumbai please take action,” she wrote.

Kangana attacks Ranbir and Alia

Another superstar who is known to be a womaniser landed at my house and begged me to date him but kept meeting secretly to pursue me, when I questioned this shady behaviour he said he was getting a trilogy to date a papa ki pari who he didn't love, I was not ok with that and I said no to such a situation, he too started to communicate from various numbers and accounts till I blocked all and then I felt he hacked all my devices.... He even said his marriage was fake and baby is a trick of promote the movie .... I was beyond appalled... I still can't believe if anyone can be so morally corrupt, they aren't humans they are demons ...that's why I am determined to destroy them .... Dharma's main purpose is to destroy Adharma .... That's what Shri Krishna said in Geeta,” she said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Either Kangana is the woman of every man's dream. Or these superstars want every woman they can get. It is either one or the other. 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I believe kangana 

I mean ... you .. can ..not ..  make.. up.. this.. stuff 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

I believe kangana 

I mean ... you .. can ..not ..  make.. up.. this.. stuff 

🤦‍♀️

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 9 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

She also talked about how ‘film mafia’ operate when it comes to films' box office collections. “They buy fake bulk tickets and manipulate collections also inflate to unreasonable proportions.... They also spy and buy Whatsapp data I always see information about my contracts and personal life being exploited.... These are not just talentless stupid people.... They have criminal tendencies... very scary ... @cybercrimehelp.mumbai please take action,” she wrote.

They buy WhatsApp data ?

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kangana se ek sawaal :

SmartSelect_20230730_191810_Google Go.jpg

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Dharma's main purpose is to destroy Adharma .... That's what Shri Krishna said in Geeta,” she said.

So she thinks she is the reincarnation of Lord Krishna sent to Mother Earth to put a chokehold on Ranbir’s womanizing ways? Got it

Edited by Supari_khala - 9 months ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't know what's worse anymore. BL shippers, K-pop shippers or Kangana's everyone wants me ships. 

Edited by Faltering_Kitch - 9 months ago
atominis thumbnail

How low can Kangana stoop? Dragging even babies and saying baby is a tool to promote film?

Bas kar.

I think she needs a psychologist and psychiatrist and meet them daily or get admitted in a good rehab centre.

It will help her.

Ranbir begging to date her of all people? Man who has had the best pick of girls from Deepika, Sonam, Katrina, Alia and many more models, designers or starlets, will beg Kangana?

Yeah right.

Her point about lying about BO collections is right.

But rest of her post is trash.

I am amused why she suddenly has issues with Ranveer, Ranbir, Alia and now even Raha.

WTH did Hrithik and K Jo do with her that she is taking all that frustration on everyone else? 

Hrithik and Rakesh Roshan must be cursing the day they signed her for Krissh series or even bonded with her.

They have unleashed a monster.