Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Do you remember the SVU episode where John Stamos’s character, an aging playboy went around impregnating women in NYC because he wanted his superior genes to pass on as much as possible? Can’t remember if it was Stamos or another episode that was a similar story. Both lifted straight from the headlines. Men can and will do such things especially if they think the woman in question is a high value woman or simply because they have control issues. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I remember that episode and with you on all this. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think Tapsee, like most humans, is fallible. Many women want to be feminists but often make misogynistic statements unintentionally. A lot of it is due to society and internalized misogyny. So many feminists today made misogynistic jokes about Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan back in the day. Hopefully, Tapsee learns from this and gets better. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheMinion

A woman taking a nasty dig at another woman/women and feminists of the forum defending her while pulling down the other woman 

Why do you think she is taking dig at alia or only on women??? What about men in those marriages ??

Hardik Pandey also did shot gun wedding, Ranbir did shot gun wedding and many more...

We as people jumping to conclusion that she is talking about only Alia or only about women giving free pass to men... 🤓

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: PD_forums

Why do you think she is taking dig at alia or only on women??? What about men in those marriages ??

Hardik Pandey also did shot gun wedding, Ranbir did shot gun wedding and many more...

We as people jumping to conclusion that she is talking about only Alia or only about women giving free pass to men... 🤓

Why say such a nasty thing in the first place? Why not the standard answer - I'll get married when the time is right.

What free pass to men you are talking about?

And what's wrong in having a baby out of wedlock or getting married after knowing of the baby? Why it's demeaned as a "shotgun wedding". Why such couples are looked down upon?

Dictionary says - A shotgun wedding is a wedding which is arranged in order to avoid embarrassment due to premarital sex which can possibly lead to an unintended pregnancy.

What if the couple really loved each other and got married because they wanted to.

I've written quite a long post by my standard because this "shotgun" term really irritates me 😆

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Why say such a nasty thing in the first place? Why not the standard answer - I'll get married when the time is right.

What free pass to men you are talking about?

And what's wrong in having a baby out of wedlock or getting married after knowing of the baby? Why it's demeaned as a "shotgun wedding". Why such couples are looked down upon?

Dictionary says - A shotgun wedding is a wedding which is arranged in order to avoid embarrassment due to premarital sex which can possibly lead to an unintended pregnancy.

What if the couple really loved each other and got married because they wanted to.

I've written quite a long post by my standard because this "shotgun" term really irritates me 😆

It is still not legal in India, maybe the reason... Correct me if I am wrong here... Not legal means just talking about legitimate not like some crime thing here..

Child out of wedlock is called illegitimate child as per law... I think that is the reason many want to marry when they know they are pregnant...

I remember kamal hasan and his wife had their two kids out of wedlock and then adopted them legally to make them legitimate...

Edited by PD_forums - 9 months ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: PD_forums

It is still not legal in India, maybe the reason... Correct me if I am wrong here... Not legal means just talking about legitimate not like some crime thing here..

Child out of wedlock is called illegitimate child as per law... I think that is the reason many want to marry when they know they are pregnant...

I remember kamal hasan and his wife had their two kids out of wedlock and then adopted them legally to make them legitimate...

Children born out of void and voidable marriages are now considered genuine as a result of the revision to Section 16 of the Hindu Marriage Act, which recognised the problem. The court ruled in SPS Balasubramanyam v. Sruttayan that a kid born out of a long-term cohabiting relationship shall be legitimate.

Is it legal to have baby out of wedlock in India?

Despite the fact that they were not acknowledged, children born out of wedlock now have rights under Hindu law that are on par with those of children born to legitimate parents.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

who the hell is she dating anyway? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

who the hell is she dating anyway? 

Who knows