mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

What if....just what if...a miracle occured and Vicky and Taapsee won the maisntream awards instead of Ranbir and Alia in the Filmfare awards?

Would that reinstate your faith in the awards?

Theyd eserve it more IMO

Vicky for Sam Bahadur and Taapsee for Dunkismiley27

Would you be happy Shaitu???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Directed at Shatian, but public forum mein question Kiya so imma answer MY answer.

No. Awards lost their credibility ages ago. Even national awards look like a joke. 

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 3 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have not seen either of the movies listed but without watching these movies, I say Taapsee should win because I saw the movie she did with vikrant, good acting there. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Taapsee had won this award and did a full sexy pose. An it didn’t give her more fans smiley36

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Taapsee had won this award and did a full sexy pose. An it didn’t give her more fans smiley36

Bhai ish duniya mai Tapsee k liye tu jitna tharki huwa pada tha, koi nahi hoga. Ab bash karke tere ku karam nahi chupenge. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

If anyone other than Ranbir wins..it is unfair..Ranbir deserves all possible awards for Animal..Vicky will get critics..

Actually it is the actress award which is getting puzzling..alia..tapsee..rani..these 3 are the constant bet..but who will win? when will we know? Shit if Alia wins this she be record holder of most FF BA wins along with kajol & nutan

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

If anyone other than Ranbir wins..it is unfair..Ranbir deserves all possible awards for Animal..Vicky will get critics..

Actually it is the actress award which is getting puzzling..alia..tapsee..rani..these 3 are the constant bet..but who will win? when will we know? Shit if Alia wins this she be record holder of most FF BA wins along with kajol & nutan

Vikrant and Vicky were better, and deserved it. But the FF is a joke so who cares.