Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

For real! And this Tapsee is such a clown! This joke is in poor taste and sounds more like a dig than anything, even if it wasn’t, she thinks she is oh so cool and “intellectual” by giving such rubbish answers, isn’t she one of those “feminists? More like a pseudo one, I have no hopes from these people.

The likes of Tapsee are feminists of convenience.

While defending likes of Ishrat Jahaan, they are not only feminists, they are borderline femi-nazis.

While taking digs at fellow colleagues, they are misogynist despite being a female themselves.

Even her intellect seem stunted. Intoday's day and time, getting married is not compulsion but a choice, pregnancy or not. Intellectual , feminism, tolerance etc., etc. etc are all projections. Dimaag  khali aur attitude bimbo wali..

Edited by bashful_moon - 10 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Moonie 🤗

How can a woman say another woman trapped a guy by getting pregnant? How can one woman say she isn't getting married because she isn't pregnant. 

The hate Alia gets is really something 👎🏼

Hey Minion.🤗

Ekta Kapoor ke serial ke vamps aise hi karte hain. May be Kekta drama overdose ka asar hai..😆

Even I am no fan of Alia but I have been defending her and even Bira (from you know who) for a long time now..🤣

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Basically, 'feminist' is just a label...and public remarks reflecting a certain thinking don't go well in hand with what this label suggests... Tapsee isn't an exception to that... I think, the exceptions are the 'real feminists'...they existed/exist since the dawn of humankind but I think they are (and always had been) quite rare (among both genders).

atominis thumbnail

Chill.

Babytrapped is used in context of the only way to pin down a wild horse like RK who otherwise has a history of cheating on GFs and never committing to one woman. 

I used to think RK would be like Salman and get new GFs every few years and never marry at all. 

The rushed marriage was of course due to Alia's pregnancy.

The fact that they tried to hide it, made them a butt of jokes, memes and snide comments.

Why hide and act holier than thou or blame COVID for lack of lavish celebrations?  

I did not use the word babytrapped in a sense as if RK was a kid whose drink was spiked by Alia and he had no idea what was happening.

But her pregnancy does seem to be a big reason why this wedding happened so soon. Otherwise I do not think RK would commit so easily, given his past reputation.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

The likes of Tapsee are feminists of convenience.

While defending likes of Ishrat Jahaan, they are not only feminists, they are borderline femi-nazis.

While taking digs at fellow colleagues, they are misogynist despite being a female themselves.

Even her intellect seem stunted. Intoday's day and time, getting married is not compulsion but a choice, pregnancy or not. Intellectual , feminism, tolerance etc., etc. etc are all projections. Dimaag  khali aur attitude bimbo wali..

Too many feminnazis 

atominis thumbnail

So cute to see trads and conservatives who bash 'feminazis' all day, suddenly act all holier than thou, cry about misogyny and choice and not judge woman who got pregnant before marriage just because it is Taapsee who said these things.

And Taapsee is a so called liberal.

These right wingers forget Bhatts and Kapoors are no surpporters of regime either and Mahesh, Soni and Pooja bash current govt all time.

The same lot who bash Alia all day otherwise now feign concern for her? Wah double standards of trads! 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Why just Alia? Many actresses from Sridevi, Neetu Singh to Neha Dhupia did the same.

It would be actually cool to see someone get married after giving birth to the baby. But I doubt if anyone is really gutsy enough to go against the patriarchal norms of the society. Maybe some day. (I know Neena Gupta did it but she didn't ever get married to Vivian right? 

Sarika did it not with just one child but two. Sarika married Kamal after giving birth to Shruti n Akshara.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Why would a successful girl at the peak of her career trap a 40+ middle aged man? The misogyny on this forum is at another level but if you look at it without any bias, it’s clearly the other way round. The guy will literally be 60+ when his kid will be 20.He himself said it, not me. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So many essays and dissections on the “joke” which is not even funny 🤣

atominis thumbnail

It's not trapping but the only way to tame a wild horse like Ranbir. This is a joke and dig on RK. Not Alia.

I highly doubt that man would marry her so soon if she were not pregnant.

In my eyes RK is like Salman Khan. He would have been having new GFs every 2 years all life but never marry. He is commitment phobic and playboy.