Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Satvayati had really liked Vidhi. She wanted her to stay for her a while, so she can get to know he. A few hours later, Dev had finally showed up and he was angered by the fact that Vidhi had brought Sejal to his house and not him…after all, privacy ki Naam ki cheez hoti bhi hai yaah NAHI?

He goes inside…he sees Sejal playing…and he sees Vidhi getting comfortable with his mother…his anger boils…

He tries to talk to her.. Satvayati sees her son and says Dev!!. What took u so long beta? Sejal beta tumara kitna intezaar kar rahi thi? Tumhe patha bhi hai? How could u be so careless? Woh toh acha hai ki Vidhi beti nah usse doondh liya..

Dev was not ready to listen..and says Maa meh apse baadme baat karta hoon…he looks towards Vidhi..

Dev: Vidhi! Mein tumseh Abhi isse waqt baat karne chatha hoon! Come let's go…

Dev forcefully grabs her hand ✋…It hurt..

He angrily to her took his room…..and he shut the door…

Vidhi looked at him freightened. She normally does not get freightened..but she has never seen a guy so mad…

Dev looks at her …he grabs her waist and pins her to the wall…

Dev: How dare you? How dare you took my daughter to my house without my permission? You know that I like anyone going near my daughter then who do you think gave u this right, huh?

Vidhi was scared..

Vidhi: I'm sorry sir..but I just saw her alone…I didn't want anything bad happen to her and she was waiting for u for a while..

Dev: Look I understand ur intentions…but I can take care of my own daughter..I don't need any help…

Vidhi: Sir, why are you doing this? I know our first meeting didn't go well but why are treating me like some garbage…u know what I know why u are doing this…it's because of your ex-wife, isn't it?

Dev's jaw dropped. 

Vidhi saw the animal that she awoke…she regretted it..

Dev held her waist tighter…what the hell did you say?

Vidhi: I said you're doing this because of your ex-wife, right? You think u can treat other women like this because of your ex-wife? Let me get u this straight, not all women are like Amba Mehta sir… Waise jo bhi Kuch hua…I feel like she did right…u don't know how to treat women…uve must have done something that made h deserve this…

Dev was in pain and angry by the accusations that she made..

Dev: Oh hello..what do u mean by that? What do u know about me? Don't u forget that I had hired u as an employee agar beech Mein tang urandan ki koshish karo gi naah, u will see that Dev that u hadn't wished for..mark my words…

With that he frees her, leaving an angry Vidhi. She was disturbed by his actions.. 

Vidhi's POV:

Yeh insaan hai yaah janwar? Vidhi focus Tum Jaanti ho naah yeh akdu hai? Tum inke baaton mein tension naah lo Aur apna kaam karo..Amba Mehta ko toh aab milna padega..akhir kyun woh iske jaan ke ladki Hein? 

Vidhi calls and finally finds the address to Amba…she goes and rings the door bell. .. Don't worry Vidhi has a search warrant with her..and a badge..

Amba opens the door and asks her who are you?

Vidhi focuses on her closely

Vidhi: My name is Vidhi..

Amba: Vidhi? Kon ho tum..Aur kyun aayi ho Haan?

Vidhi pulls out her FBI agent badge ….she is sherni mode..

Vidhi: Agent Vidhi Sharma…. Mam…I will ask a few questions and u will have to answer them honestly..agar nahi toh app Kil Liye acha nahi Hoga…

Amba: Par meine Kiya Kya hai?

Vidhi: Mam, app Dev Raichand ko toh jaanti hogi?

Amba gets panicked hearing his name..

Amba: Haan woh mere ex-husband teh…

Vidhi: Interesting, woh apke ex-husband teh…mujhe kabhir mili hai ki Koi unke jaan ke piche pada hai?

Amba: Ek minute? Do u think I want to murder Dev? Meri beti ka baap hai woh!!! Why will I try to harm him?

Vidhi: Uhh because tum usse paiso ki liye pyaar Kiya hai? And one more thing, why are u bringing his daughter into this? Uve left her when she was a baby why did u come back for her all of sudden..let me make u clear about one thing..Dev Raichand will not let u near his daughter…u already hurt him so much that he is broken 💔…and now ur trying to break his daughter's heart? Not on my watch Miss Amba Mehta!!!

Amba: Haan! Marna chathi hoon mein Dev ko!!!! Paiso ki liye meine shaadhi ki…lekin mujhe Kya mila? Kuch bhi nahi? Aur meri beti ko… sab Kuch? Yeh kaise naah insaafi Hain?

Vidhi's anger grew: you don't deserve Dev at all… u know what I feel bad for him because he had to deal with u…Uss Bechara ko kya patha ki kisse woh pyaar kartha taah woh ek number ki..

Amba: Just shut up!! Who are u u to interfere??? Huh…tumhe Kya lagatha hai, Tum Dev ko

bachao paogi? Amba laughs evily…kuch nahi kar paogi tum kuch bhi nahi!! 

Edited by LadyGaga123 - 9 months ago
Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I read all the pending parts in one go now. Super progress in story. It's so nice to see the bonding between Sejal and Vidhi..Poor Bacchi, hope Vidhi will show motherly affection in upcoming episodes. And yeh Dev yahan angry bird hein har waqt, aise forcefully hands ko pakadna , yeh bhi nahin dekhta kee saamne waale ko hurt huwa hein kee nahin . Last mein Amba vs Vidhi was unexpected, very nice to see the tashan between them. Do tag me once you update next parts too. Once I finds time I will read them. Thank you so much for writing this story. 

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Vidhi: Hmm…we will see about that Miss. Amba Mehta…

With that, she leaves, but not before giving Amba a stern warning.

Next day, Vidhi reports back to office. She was finishing up the presentation for the clients, but her mind would always be bothered by what Amba Mehta…

Vidhi's POV:

Dev sir ki liye mujhe itna bura kyun lag rahe hai? Amba Mehta ek bahut giri hui ladki hai…I can't believe ki woh ase aurat hai ….mujhe isliye shayad bura lag Raha hae…because Dev sir ase phele nahi the ….his heart is broken..and now he feels insecure because he doesn't trust people anymore, especially women..but he will do anything for his family. 

She goes into deep thoughts.

Dev calls Vidhi to his office. She comes.

Dev: Miss. Vidhi, Kya woh presentation finished hai?

Vidhi: Ji sir…bas ..

Dev: Oh great…..he pulls another stack of files for her to complete. Toh agar tum free ho toh phir yeh bhi files complete kar ke uske reports banana ok…and one more thing…. tum Aur meh ajj ghar Bilkul bhi nahi jaayege ok ….yeh presentation bahut important hai…mujhe koi kammi nahi chaiye Isme….isliye hume pure din chaiye achi tareh seh prepare Karne kil liye because this deal is very important.

Vidhi: What!!! Puri raat? I'm sorry sir…shyad apko malum nahi hai…ki meh ek ladki hoon sir…ek ladka nahi joh har sama…yui..Baar der seh rae saktha hoon…

Dev: Mujhe koi farak nahi padtha Hein…

Vidhi stands up…and yells: Lekin mujhe farak padtha hai..u know what sir yeh saari conditions joh apne rakhi Hein…Kisi Aur ko dijye…I quit! Ajj shayam tak Mera resignation mil jaayega.

Dev smiles and laughs: I knew it! I knew ki these girls like you can't do anything right…

Vidhi: Sir…mein jaanti hoon…app ase insaan nahi ho sir…in fact meine bahut Kuch acha Sunnah apke bare gosh..app badal jaaye sir ….

Dev: Vidhi! Yeh office hai…professional Aur personal baatein dur rakhnae chaiye …..

Vidhi: Fine. You know what if u don't want to change that's fine with me.  I thought maybe u might not be the person that I saw…for the first time. Maybe I misunderstood u. But I guessed wrong. App ek number ke akdu Aur bandar insaan Hain.

Dev was shocked to see her being so frank…and bold ….

Dev: Just shut up…u ….Dev was about to raise his hand to slap her…lekin Humari Vidhi kam NAHI hai

…jee…

She slapped him instead.👀💀

Please drop comments and feedback guys. Hope u guys enjoyed a Sherni Vidhi.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

damn, she slapped dev. 😲 yeh kya tha. meko laga kuch romantic hoga is part mein, but yeh toh kuch aur hi ho gya. 😕

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

damn, she slapped dev. 😲 yeh kya tha. meko laga kuch romantic hoga is part mein, but yeh toh kuch aur hi ho gya. 😕

romance aayega, zaroor aayega 🤣🤣But todhi der ko baad....😁

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Vidhi leaves Dev's office . Dev was shocked that she had slapped him. But he was intrigued by her actions.

Vidhi was angered deeply by Dev's words. Tears came out of her eyes. She doesn't know why she felt hurt. She felt lonely and was giving up. Maybe this is what the guy deserves. She doesn't care if he is protected or not, and now, it's best to inform Arjun sir that she will not be his bodyguard because he doesn't deserve one.

Vidhi calls Arjun..

Arjun asks her what's going on. She tells him the story.

Vidhi: I'm sorry sir but I can't do this anymore. I quit. I even quit this job. You know sir, aurton ko Choti si Choti baath pai mard gussa yah phir bol dete ki hum ek careless Aur bahut hi lazy hai. Mein manti hoon, this doesn't mean that much compared to being called characterless but sir itna gussa Aur phir attitude?

Phele mujhe sorry feel hota tha…kyunki he has been hurt so much…lekin uski yeh attitude le doobegi ek din…I'm sorry sir…lekin ajj Uss insaan neh naah sirf mujhe insult ko, but mujhe waqai meh mujhe kamzaor bana diya hai…

App seh khethi sir ..Mein iss job ki Liye..fit nahi thi…Aur ajj meine maan liya…u know sir ajj peli Baar mujhe lag rahe hai ki mein bahut kamzor hogaye hoon…I feel very weak…I feel alone…he hurt me really bad.

Arjun felt bad hearing her..he tried consoling her…but she didn't listen. 

Vidhi: Sir… Mein apko apna resignation letter dedungi. Goodbye sir.

Arjun: Vidhi..no wait…

Vidhi cuts the call .. He was pissed and annoyed.

Vidhi goes home…. Dev's words kept ringing in her ears. She became emotional. She goes to her room and cries her heart out. She finds Seema's photo and caresses it 

Vidhi: Seema tuh kyun chali gayi ho mujhse door…. kyun…bahut yaad Arreh hai tumari…Kya mein kabhi bhi kush nahi Rahi paongi…meine strong rene ki Koshish ki..par ajj Dev Raichand neh mujhe realize kar waaya ki Mein strong nahi hu…nahi hu Mein strong..in fact, loser hoon Mein…ek number ki loser ..

She breaks down crying. 

On the other side, Dev was feeling very guilty. Why Dev why did you get mad at her so quickly? For what reason? She only said that she can't work at night because it's not safe, so why did you get angry for that?

Should I apologize to her?

No..she also slapped me. I'm the boss for God sake . She had no right to do that.

With that he angrily left the office and went to his house.

Dev didn't utter a word when they were having dinner. Satvayati was worried about him. After dinner, he left , changed, and went straight to bed.

Next morning Vidhi was still feeling low. She decided to go for a walk. She passes by Sejal's school. She smiled as she remembers her innocence. Gosh unke dad bhi usse tarah hote.

Vidhi kept passing by. She notices something unusual. She kept feeling uneasy. She didn't knew why. 

She tried to keep her thoughts away when suddenly someone from a car 

tried to grab her and pulled her inside.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

dev ne kidnap kar liya kya vidhi ko? 😲🤔

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Hey!! Kya kar rahe ho Tum!!!!? Chodho mujhe…Vidhi turns around to look at the guy who had kidnapped her. She gets emotional.

It was Mayank. Her ex-fiance.

Vidhi: Tum!!!!? Mayank Kya kar rahe ho?? Kyun tumhne mujhe kidnap Kiya hai? Tum jaanti bhi ho me Kon hu? Tumhe andar karwadoongi!

Mayank: Just shut up ok…oh kitni bar tume phone yah phir mil nar Koshish..ki…why are u hiding?

Vidhi: Kyun? Tumhe Kya farak padtha ki  meh jio yaah maro.

Mayank signs.. Vidhi I still care for u…

Vidhi smirks and laughs at her fate. Wow…yeh tum Bol rahe ho!!!!???

Vidhi: Agar tum mujhe pyaar or Meri chinta hoti naah toh Tum mere saath asa dokha NAHI deti. Mein tumseh pyaar karne lagi thi Mayank. Mana humare parents neh milwaya taah…lekin phir Bhi Mein tumhe chane lagi thi…

Mayank: Vidhi I know…. Aur isliye Mein bahut sharminda bhi hoon.. please try to understand…

Vidhi: Sharminda? Agar tum sharminda hote toh yeh Saab kabhi nahi hota!!!!!! You never would have cheated on me with my best friend! Acha hua yeh sab Pele patha chalgaya. I hate u !! 🥺😭 dur Raho mujhse.

Mayank was angry because she is not listening to him at all. He sighs.

Mayank: Mujhe laga ki tum samaj jaongi Aur phirse hum ek ho jaayenge..lekin abb tumhne mujhe majboor kardiya yeh Saab Karne kil liye …he slaps her across the face. 😈

He pulls out a knife and carefully moves it around her face. Vidhi..I still love u…mein ajj hi tumseh shaddhi Karna chatha hoon isliye meine tumhe kidnapped Kiya hai…

Vidhi was getting scared of Mayank and his actions.

Mayank: I can't believe ajj Humari Shaadi ke raat hogi..Aur Tumhe malum hai naah Kya hota hai!?

Vidhi freightened…and screams nahi Tum asa mere saath nahi kar sakthe…Mein ek FBI agent hoon samajne..tumhe arrest kardungi ..

Mayank: We will see about that darling😈

Vidhi: Tum khabhi kamyag nahi ho paayenge. Mere boss mujhe doondh lenege.

Mayank: Oh toh Tum, iss ke bare me baath kar rahi ho Tum? He pulls out a tracker. Vidhi gets shocked.

Yeh ek tracker hai naah, batao abb, tumare boss kab Tumhe doondh lega Aur kaise? 

Vidhi didn't have the courage to say anything. She just cried at her fate.

……….

…………

Several hours have passed by Arjun does not have any clue where Vidhi is. He gets nervous. He tries to call all the departments to check her details and her house, including Dev's house, but apparently, Dev wasn't at his house.

Actually, Satvayati decided to do a pooja at a Mandir, she wanted to do this for her son, so he can move on and find someone who deserves him and his love. She justs wants to see her family and her son happy again. 

The entire Raichand family shows up to the Mandir. Sejal gets excited to see Vidhi there! She yells excitedly: Vidhi Didi!!!

Family was shocked to see Vidhi there. Dev stood there like a ghost. This was the first time he has seen Vidhi looking so beautiful. But he was wondering what she was doing here…?

Hey guys posted next part. Romantic scenes will be coming soon, are u guys ready to see their relationship develop? What will Dev's reaction be when he finds out about Vidhi and Mayank... please please comment and do like the story of u guys like it. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Have not watched yesterday's episode yet, but will do so soon. I can't believe this is the last week for NUKSH. Hoping for a season 2. 💔❤️

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

dev ne kidnap kar liya kya vidhi ko? 😲🤔

App ka jawaab mil chuka. Next post updated. Thank you for liking the story. And ps I hope I didn't shock u with the new update 😊

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

New tags continued...guys please tag others as well. 🙏❤️