Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

I hope this confrontation leads to confession and then the bestest make out session 🤣.

harinikrishna06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm very very much waiting for it ☺️☺️ hot steamy make out ☺️🤣

God how do you think is he going to react that he is gonna become a dad  what is he going to do to his roonie ☺️

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Keep yours & Keep Mine

Old and when the kids are grown they are sitting by the beach some place, Taaruni would still think of the scene, it would be imprinted in her memory.

Just the 4th mid morning after leaving Delhi, calling Gaurav multiple times arguing with him threatening him to leave Munjals house. Getting into multiple rows with him

“They are not even my in laws for real, aap waha baithe ho, MAIN khud Chandigarh mein hoon, kaisa lagega sabko”

“Mera share de de tu”

“Do you think Papa left it all to me?”

“Nahi, jaanta hoot u kya kar rahi hai, Ma se store ki responsibility le li toone, I know whats going to happen”

“I promise you I want nothing, I am trying to find the deed, when we find it, we can get out of here, and set up a store elsewhere, the supplies and things are all paid for, bas jaga nahyi mil jaaye”

“You have spun quite a story yaar”

“theek hai ask Mom”

“Ma to helpless hai, Tushar Bhai ko koi care nahi, tu ban gayi ab boss”

“I am not, please leave waha se”

“I need my money”

“You must have made lakhs from the books you took”

“You DO own the store!!!”

“These belong to Ma… Bhai”

“Ma ne kaha tha, I can use them until I find a job”

“No… you cant” she began choking up

“Main ja raha hoon khaana…” he laughed and hung up

There was no use talking to her mother, or calling her, she was at work, so Taaruni headed out to the store

She had a Doctor’s appointment 3 days from now

Sumedha was using harold to FT her every few hours

“Kab aa rahe ho beta?” was her first and last Q

She came up with a new date each time.

Sumedha was too gullible

After every conversation with her Taaruni was overcome with massive amounts of guilt and shame

There was going to be no recovering from this one she wept softly as she drove to the store.

The abandoned work site at Zenith Astro, the digging and excavation nearby,  The store sitting in the middle of all that like a pearl

The Quill sign was dusty, with layers of building dust coating it. She had specifically asked Sunil & Deepak every day to wipe it down and wipe down the front glass doors

Business was booming which made her sad, as if people still believed in rajesh Bhushan’s dream

Sigh!

She did everything like she would always do, as she had watched Papa do, open the doors, and touch the ground and tap her eyes, and her head, turn on all lights for the first hour, wipe down, dust, play bhajans on her phone which was connected to the sound system she had installed last year 

Papa would play tapes and then CDs

She still playd those CDs every now and then.

Put the flower garlands lit the lamp, customers started to trickle in when she began emptying the first rare book case

“Saari biq gayi beta?”

“Nahi, bas ek renovation soch rahi hoon inko display karne ka to uske baad” she smiled joyfully

She couldn’t say “I am hiding it from my thief brother”

“Mubarak ho beta, kab hona hai bacha” some asked

She blushed self consciously

Her own Mom didn’t know yet, she wore loose clothing at home, and took off the hoodie or shirt after getting to the store

She took breaks in between mostly to conserve energy and sometimes to stare at herself in the mirror in the back office, she had Papa install because she sometimes tried on clothes on the way home after shopping, and Papa gladly obliged his princess

She was wearing black tights and a black cami and a fine muslin floral cotton shirt rolled up at the sleeves, hair in a high pony tail and gold hoops completed the look

Pallavi called her every 30 minutes, khaaya oatmeal? Drink the juice Tarooo” “Taroo lunch leke aa raha hai help” “taroo zyaada mirchi na kha,” “Don’t eat street food too much”

She used the dirty common bathroom to throw up once

“I am renting a place next with my very own toilet” she cursed

Made sales every few minutes and got busy taping up boxes and fitting books in, almost done with first book case.

The door opened and closed bells clinking as browsers came in and left, mostly to buy books pens notebooks etc.

Papa could never get it to be like a “reading store”, neither could she, despite her couches and coffee makers, she paused to stare at the almost unused couch

Harkeerat uncle took the day off as usual

Good in a way, he would tattle to her mother about the baby

The young helpers didn’t care

She turned and started stacking again in the box

The door rang, she didn’t immediately turn to see who it was, the hairs on the back of her neck stood up though as a familiar scent wafted through

“Ek second” she said as she pulled two large books from the top shelf

It was Pradyut!!!!

“Pradyut!!!!” she gasped

Dressed in khakhi shorts and a navy rock concert tee of some sort which had clearly seen better days, he looked smashing

She dropped the books as soon as she noticed his eyes were on her belly

“Pradyut, the store is all yours, please let me keep my baby” she blurted, begging frantically

Oh my god what was that cliffhanger 😳🤯👏

She noticed his eyes on her belly 😆🤭💥

And her reaction ultimate 🤣 pagli rey she is ☺️

What is he going to do to her after that statement i can't imagine 🤣

Tej001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dressed in khakhi shorts and a navy rock concert tee of some sort which had clearly seen better days, he looked smashing ♥️

PriteeMisra thumbnail

“Pradyut, the store is all yours, please let me keep my baby” she blurted, begging frantically

MY Baby 👶 ❤️❤️❤️

He will make it clear whose it is now. 
But you should stand firm and say it yours. His contract didn’t envision a baby. 

PriteeMisra thumbnail

Nisha, confrontation bakki hai.

Dose it mean we are going to get one more soon?

PriteeMisra thumbnail

Cliffhanger school ke Head Mistress is NISHA. 

PriteeMisra thumbnail

And guy didn’t even have to ask a single question. 

She herself came put with it.

Waiting for him to touch the belly and feel his child for the very first time.