Plot Pundits

Posted: 11 months ago

Updated Segment 6. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: Bee222

Thank you Simi 🤗❤️

Shweta is the mysterious character jisko promos mein bas baal, hasi aur jhumke dikhate introduce karte hai 🤣 abhi proper entry baki hai 🤪

Waiting for your segment 🤗

You girls are free to explore Shweta's life.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Segment 2 by Quantum-Dot

Segment 3 by DreamOfEndless 

Segment 4 by Shibani 

Segment 5 by Bee222

Segment 6 by Simi

Update Karo😅

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

I want one of you to be kind or cruel enough to let Vero go through abortion at an early stage since she already knew that POS Abhay doesn't care about her or the child. 😈 do it guys. Do it. 

Even when I watched Thappad, I so wanted this to happen. Why go through a full term pregnancy, only to know that the child, you'll see as a reflection of all the time you spent with someone you don't even want to think about! Someone who never cared about you. The child will grow up only to see how unwanted they were, for their own father and half-family. Nobody deserves that sort of trauma. In the first few months, that bunch of cells isn't really gonna matter. Sounds cruel but it isn't. Definitely better than having a child that will grow up into a broken adult. 

Coming to the seg 5&6 

Beautifully penned. 

Bee - loved the way you took us back and forth in time. Vero has suffered a lot. Sima wonderfully captured those emotions. 

Btw, Sima, why did Abhay bother writing "yours truly" something that he never was? 

Waiting for more.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

I want one of you to be kind or cruel enough to let Vero go through abortion at an early stage since she already knew that POS Abhay doesn't care about her or the child. 😈 do it guys. Do it. 

Even when I watched Thappad, I so wanted this to happen. Why go through a full term pregnancy, only to know that the child, you'll see as a reflection of all the time you spent with someone you don't even want to think about! Someone who never cared about you. The child will grow up only to see how unwanted they were, for their own father and half-family. Nobody deserves that sort of trauma. In the first few months, that bunch of cells isn't really gonna matter. Sounds cruel but it isn't. Definitely better than having a child that will grow up into a broken adult. 

Coming to the seg 5&6 

Beautifully penned. 

Bee - loved the way you took us back and forth in time. Vero has suffered a lot. Sima wonderfully captured those emotions. 

Btw, Sima, why did Abhay bother writing "yours truly" something that he never was? 

Waiting for more.

Thanks Neha...🤗Yes Abhay do bother...will explore more about him if nobody does. I have something in mind.😆 And about abortion, I had sort of declared regarding the same in this segment. Same thoughts I've like yours. Let's see how Tia takes it forward.

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 11 months ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Beautiful update, Simi Di ❤️

I am just confused about Saikat’s visit to Veronica, because in the creator’s post Sam came to visit her and they fought. Thank God Abhay is no longer in Veronica’s life, he doesn’t deserve to be with her.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Segment #3:

TW: cheating/EMA

It had started very slow. At first, he just spent too much time on his phone, then the goodbye kisses before he left for work vanished, he started returning late. Then business tours. Something in Veronica’s gut told her that something was amiss, but she ignored it. How could she distrust Abhay? Didn’t she love him? It was probably only the novelty of marriage wearing off. They were already married for nearly two years.

Sometimes she thought she heard Abhay argue with his parents, she heard a name in their conversation, but when she reached them they would smile at Veronica and pretend that they were only talking.

It was those times that she got gripped by the fear of losing the prince of her dreams. Was something wrong about her? Was she a terrible wife? Was she not enough? She put extra efforts that had long stopped on his end. And then Abhay came to their room, kissed her senseless and went to sleep without making love. Don’t make mountain out of a molehill, Nica. He did kiss you. He is probably tired after work. Abhay is your prince and princes don’t leave their princesses. And she would go to sleep.

Then one fateful day,

“I have to go on a two-day business tour,”

Veronica’s face fell. She had been planning a two-day date night for both of them for the weekend.

“This is so terrible, Abhay. Now I have to stay two days without you!”

Veronica hugged her husband’s back, “Can’t I accompany you on your trip?”

Abhay broke the hug and continued to pack, “It’s a boring trip, Jaan. You’ll be bored by all the old people talking about business and shares.”

Veronica fell silent. She should be more understanding if she wanted to save their marriage. But was he going to understand her?

“It’s okay. It’s work, na? Go out and work and then come back to me.”

Abhay smiled. It looked genuine. But looking back, he was probably amused that Veronica bought his lie.

“Thank you,” he said and kissed her cheek.

Veronica hugged him again.

“I will really miss you.”

That was the last decent conversation Veronica had with Abhay as a proper couple. When Abhay didn’t call her after reaching his hotel, Veronica got worried about his well-being, arranged the phone number of the hotel where he was staying in — she didn’t even know what hotel he was staying in, she had to dig into one of his laptops — and called the reception so that she could hear his voice that he was okay.

“Hello, is this Hotel Belmond? Can I speak to your guest Mr. Abhay Mehta?”

The receptionist checked the list of names and replied.

“Sure ma’am. May I know who is speaking?”

“I am... his family member. His phone is unreachable, so we called here.”

“Okay, do not worry ma’am. Mr. and Mrs. Mehta are out sightseeing. I’ll ask him to call you once he returns.”

Mr. and Mrs. Mehta. Abhay was indeed cheating on her. Veronica went numb. She managed to mumble a thanks, and then she fell to the ground hugging her knees.

The next day, she had packed her bags and left for her Ashutosh uncle’s place. She did not explain anything to her in-laws, they probably thought she was missing her uncle. Veronica was too numb and heartbroken to ask questions, about the name she had heard during arguments, or say anything to them. So she just ran away from her questions to the place that used to be her safe haven before her marriage.

When she refused to come back by the end of seven days, giving excuses, she found Sam at her doorstep instead of Abhay. And that had broken her resolve. She had broken down in front of Sam. She was surprised to see him cry too with her, like he knew. But he didn’t ask any questions and let her cry.

It was much later Veronica understood why Sam played the supportive friend and stood by her when she was getting a divorce from Abhay — Sam had feelings for her. He had lied to her too.

Damn, this was so heartwrenching. Why you do this to me!😭

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Beautiful update, Simi Di ❤️

I am just confused about Saikat’s visit to Veronica, because in the creator’s post Sam came to visit her and they fought. Thank God Abhay is no longer in Veronica’s life, he doesn’t deserve to be with her.

Saikat's visit to Veronica happened on the day of her divorce. WD wrote about Sam's visit to Veronica much later after her divorce while she started trusting Sam as his potential bf...that's what I understood. In short, the event described in this segment happened much earlier than WD wrote in Segment 1. 

Thank you Tia...🤗❤️

WildestDreams thumbnail

Segment 2 by Quantum-Dot

Segment 3 by DreamOfEndless 

Segment 4 by Shibani 

Segment 5 by Bee222

Segment 6 by  Quantum-Dot 

Segment 7 by DreamOfEndless

segment 8 by Shibani

Segment 9 by Bee

sorry ladies! I was out all day😌

Edited by WildestDreams - 11 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

sorry ladies! I was out all day😌

Mere baad ka shaayad bee ne liya hai, check karo😅

Also, Lizzie has asked you and Shiri a question in the fichain announcement thread, check that too