Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee222 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Beautifully written, Bee! Your writing is 🀌🏽🀌🏽! 

Also, thank you for this! πŸ₯°

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

An absolutely amazing segment, Bhree. β€οΈπŸ€—Love it to the core. Heartless Abhay πŸ’”πŸ’”. Btw you didn't make Shweta part of anything yet!!πŸ€£πŸ˜† Chalo lemme try.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you Simi πŸ€—❀️

Shweta is the mysterious character jisko promos mein bas baal, hasi aur jhumke dikhate introduce karte hai πŸ€£ abhi proper entry baki hai πŸ€ͺ

Waiting for your segment πŸ€—

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

What an update, Bee! 😭😭

My heart goes out to Veronica. The poor girl suffered so much. This Abhay🀬, he doesn't even care about the kid.

Waiting for next.

And I am claiming the next one after that :)

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I’m gonna refrain from any further comments lest I get things wrong again. πŸ˜…

Please don't refrain from your detailed comments, Lizzie, we may become lost souls without our Mamma bear to guide πŸ€£πŸ€—

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

What an update, Bee! 😭😭

My heart goes out to Veronica. The poor girl suffered so much. This Abhay🀬, he doesn't even care about the kid.

Waiting for next.

Me post that

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Thanks my dear Neha..πŸ€—β€οΈ

Tu bhi join kar na...

I'll come in early July. Abhi thoda tight schedule hai. 

Bee222 thumbnail

Me post that πŸ€£

Bechari Wolfy is gonna have a hard time keeping track of us πŸ€£

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

What an update, Bee! 😭😭

Waiting for next.

I actually toned it down quite a bit, yk πŸ‘€

Nahi to fic kaafi dark ho jaata πŸ˜… and I wanted to see how the next writers take it..

Ah this plot is just wonderful! ☺️ So much to be unfolded... ❀️❀️

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Finally caught up with this story. Loving the progress 😍😍

Eagerly waiting for the next segment 😁

Edited by ExoticDisaster - 11 months ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

# Segment 6

Dear Nica, 

Let me admit to you today that choosing you as my life partner was the biggest mistake of my life. And your child is solely your responsibility. Never try to involve me in it. That child will neither have any place in my life nor in the Mehta family. 

Yours truly,

Abhay

Veronica was stunned when she finished reading the note. "Biggest mistake?" These two words directly seemed to pierce Veronica's soul. She thought again and again and was shocked to think that her Abhay, the 'prince of her dreams', considered her as the biggest mistake of his life!! And the child is only hers! How can Abhay avoid all his responsibilities so easily? In an instant, he threw her and their child off his neck!

Veronica felt an absolute disgust with her life. She tore the note into pieces and threw them on the floor. Along with those pieces of paper, all of her dreams were shattered in an instant. She decided that she didn't want to show her child the light of this cruel world. In this uncontrollable pain and anger, her tears don't want to stop today.

Today, after six months, Veronica got her divorce from Abhay. Shweta, Samarth and Saikat - all three of them have supported her tremendously throughout this difficult phase of her life. At this point, let me tell all the readers that both Veronica and Saikat joined TCS in the final year of their college placement. Saikat and Veronica were classmates in the same computer science department and have been best friends since their college days.

Veronica returned straight to her home from court after the divorce. She entered the bedroom of her small rented apartment and sat there like a stone for a while. Today, truly, everything got over - these were the words that engulfed her whole body and mind. No one kept track of the time that had passed in this way.

Six months back after leaving Abhay's house, she moved to her uncle Ashutosh's house, but after a month, she took this flat on rent because she was not willing to trouble her dear uncle anymore.

Her uncle spent all his limited resources on this marriage on looking at the face of his dear niece, so that his Veronica could be happy and her status and dignity in her in-law's house wouldn't get hurt. And today, that marriage has been broken completely.

Veronica was startled by the sudden ringing of the bell. On opening the door, she saw her dearest friend Saikat standing there. Both of them came and sat on the sofa facing each other in the living room. Saikat knows and understands his best friend very well. So, just by looking at her face, he knew that she had not eaten even a single bit after coming back home. The food he had bought and sent her was lying on the table.

"Hey Ca? Shall you give up your food and water again for that scoundrel?"

No answer came from Veronica's end. Instead, tears began to flow from her bare eyes.

At this time, Saikat got up and sat right next to Veronica. He lifted her face and wiped her tears with his forefinger.

With a heavy voice, he simply told Veronica, "Ca, listen carefully. Be strong my girl. I don't like seeing you so weak." He started gently stroking the hair on her head.

At that very moment, Veronica put her head on Saikat's chest and started crying. "It's all over, Saikat....all's over. My prince ditched me forever." Saikat's t-shirt became almost soaked with her uncontrollable tears in just a few minutes.