Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

No reaction/ thoughts on my segment? Itna bura tha kya? 🤔

reaction 🙈

You killed Maria, not fair 😭😭😭

I enjoyed the segment, it was fun. Raghav and Kesha got too much work but I love how you shaped the characters. That poison 😆 actually, castor seeds' extract is that kind of poison which mimics a heart attack and is untraceable. So you're close. 😆

Womaniser Raghav 😆 sahi hai. Give him a lot more 🤣

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

reaction 🙈

You killed Maria, not fair 😭😭😭

I enjoyed the segment, it was fun. Raghav and Kesha got too much work but I love how you shaped the characters. That poison 😆 actually, castor seeds' extract is that kind of poison which mimics a heart attack and is untraceable. So you're close. 😆

Womaniser Raghav 😆 sahi hai. Give him a lot more 🤣

Aww didn’t realize you’re so attached to Maria. It’s open-ended still so she can be alive 😳 I just wanted to use her as a plot point to bring Kesha and Ames together- working on the same side. 

Castor seeds extract hmm. I did find some data on Ricin but didn’t match with what you’ve written so thought it safer to go with a new drug. That would give them a lead in terms of searching for its sources. 

Raghav being a player - yeah 😎. My man’s got it in spades! 😆

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Aww didn’t realize you’re so attached to Maria. It’s open-ended still so she can be alive 😳 I just wanted to use her as a plot point to bring Kesha and Ames together- working on the same side. 

Castor seeds extract hmm. I did find some data on Ricin but didn’t match with what you’ve written so thought it safer to go with a new drug. That would give them a lead in terms of searching for its sources. 

Raghav being a player - yeah 😎. My man’s got it in spades! 😆

yes, Maria is a super important link between the two so tryna murder her in the second segue was too much 😭😭😭

What I wrote was simple. An empty syringe (air bubble) when reaches the heart, through the vein, the person gets a heart attack. That's why whenever any injection is given, they take utmost care to remove all the air bubbles. Been a few years since I read on it but it works. It is usually given between the toes since that's not somewhere the doctors would check. If you use the baby syringe, the hole would be almost invisible by naked eyes and between the toes, it's unnoticeable. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Aaj todha busy hai, you can write this one

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Segment #3

Kesha rushed to Cafe Libera. The ambulance was present, she walked to the doctor. 

"We were able to revive her through the defibrillator. Her pulse is weak so we shall be monitoring her closely." 

Kesha sighed in relief and accompanied Maria to the hospital. She was waiting for the scans when she felt a familiar scent and turned around. Ames. 

"What happened? Is Mari okay?" 

"Yes. I don't know what happened. I will ask Freddie and investigate the matter." Ames sat beside her. "I just hope she is fine. I don't know how to answer her mother."

"Don't worry, she will be alright.

After some time, the doctor called both into her chamber. "We have run a few tests. She suffered a blunt force trauma and is currently comatose. We shall be monitoring her continuously."

Kesha and Ames look at the doctor and at each other. Kesha took a deep breath. "Ma'am when will she wake up?" 

"We cannot be sure but I hope it's soon. We are giving her the best treatment possible. There is a small blood clot and if it does not dissolve within 2 days we will have to perform a surgery. 

"Please do everything that you can. I want my Maria." Ames pleaded.

___

Cafe Libera.

"So, Freddie, was the door of the store room open already or you opened it?"

Freddie looked at the door and fidgeted with his ring. "Ma'am I don't remember but I think it was closed but not locked. I went in this morning to get essentials for the day, found Maria on the floor and called you right away." 

"Thank you for the quick decision. Freddie, were you the first person to open the cafe? No ma'am, it is usually Maria who opens."

"So, when you came, the cafe was open and Maria was alone?" The manager came in. "Can we access the CCTV footage?" 

"Yes ma'am. Here is all the footage from yesterday night and this morning." The manager gave her a pendrive. 

"Anything else, do any of you remember?"

"No ma'am." The staff said in unison. 

"Okay, here is my number and if you can recall anything, do let me know."

___

"What is going on? Thysian's voice barely contained her anger. She slapped the table. 

"Calm down." Her handler answered. "What got you so hyped up?"

"Why did you hurt Maria?"

"What?" He chuckled. "Are you out of your mind? Why would I hurt your friend?

"Because you were not happy about us hanging out together, am I right or right?"

"All these years that you know me this is your evaluation. I am disappointed, Thysian."

"If anything happens to Maria I will make sure you will die 100 times before you die the most gruesome death."

"Go find out what Quinton has been up to." He said silently.

"Quinton? Nobody has heard of him for over a year now."

"Go find out."

___

Kesha put on the pen drive. 

"Don't stay awake another night, it's not good for you," Raghav said as he pulling a chair beside her.

"Nobody hurts my friend and gets away with it. Not on my watch." 

"Okay, miss saviour of the world." Kesha shot him a are-you-serious look and concentrated on the video recording. 

___

♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Oh finally this got updated

ill catch up on the weekend🤣

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

You guys go ahead. I'm out until the weekend..

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

I can't give a hand until next week. Please carry on ❤️

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kinda. Not sure how much I can write though. I haven't even gotten around reading this fic chain. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Mumma, tis weekend! 😳 got some time?