Posted: 8 months ago

HelloπŸ‘‹

Keeping up with the latest trend in BWF, I've decided to post a guess-this-movie thread. 


Before we get started I'd like to enunciate that you get absolutely nothing if you guess it right. There's no reward whatsoever ❌


Ok so here goes 

Boy meets girl. They fall in love. No one approves. They get chased. They escape. They get caught after a while. They try to convince the families of their true love. But everyone is against it obviously πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ  They fight for their love. Suddenly family understands their true love. They win.


The End 


Guess it if you can. No pressure πŸ˜†

Posted: 8 months ago

That's like every romantic bollywood movie ever made. 


Need more clues πŸ˜†

Posted: 8 months ago

koi achay clues kyun nahi de raha in threads mein? did yall say you're bad at creative writing? πŸ€£ itne generic plots dekh k kya jawab dein. like ohophelia said, it's like every bollywood movie ever πŸ˜’


Image

Posted: 8 months ago
Originally posted by vibecheck


koi achay clues kyun nahi de raha in threads mein? 



 


My Our Image


Edited by Radiant-Eyes - 8 months ago
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by Amekha



Ok so here goes 

Boy meets girl. They fall in love. No one approves. They get chased. They escape. They get caught after a while. They try to convince the families of their true love. But everyone is against it obviously πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ  They fight for their love. Suddenly family understands their true love. They win die.


The End 


Guess it if you can. No pressure πŸ˜†


I guessed it! It's QSQT!! And here I have a gift for you. 


It's the backpack juhi took when she escaped. 


Screenshot_20230615-005431_Samsung Internet.jpg


Screenshot_20230615-005503_Samsung Internet.jpg

Posted: 8 months ago

Wow such a different plot 

Aisi movies ki toh line lagi hain πŸ˜‚

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by Amekha


HelloπŸ‘‹

Keeping up with the latest trend in BWF, I've decided to post a guess-this-movie thread. 


Before we get started I'd like to enunciate that you get absolutely nothing if you guess it right. There's no reward whatsoever ❌


Ok so here goes 

Boy meets girl. They fall in love. No one approves. They get chased. They escape. They get caught after a while. They try to convince the families of their true love. But everyone is against it obviously πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ  They fight for their love. Suddenly family understands their true love. They win.


The End 


Guess it if you can. No pressure πŸ˜†


GADAR :)

Posted: 8 months ago

Bobby 

Ishqzadee 

Dhadak 

QSQT 

Ajnabee 1970's 

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Impressive movie titles

pencil Sea-stars   stackexchange 25   eye 669

Sea-stars 25 669 18 days ago Newbird
TBMAUJ - Movie Reviews & BO Discussion (No Spoilers)

pencil Maroonporsche   stackexchange 226   eye 16553

Maroonporsche 226 16553 3 days ago Shaitan-Haiwan
Fighter - Movie Reviews & BO Discussion (No Spoilers)

pencil Maroonporsche   stackexchange 891   eye 40524

Maroonporsche 891 40524 3 days ago Clochette
Recently Seen Movie #13

pencil WildestDreams   stackexchange 382   eye 41247

WildestDreams 382 41247 3 days ago return_to_hades
YRF Spy Universe New Movie

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 1   eye 149

oyebollywood 1 149 20 days ago Clochette

Topic Info

11 Participants 13 Replies 739Views

Topic started by Amekha

Last replied by Minionite

loader
loader
up-open TOP