12 years iss pyar ko kya naam doon

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago

Hi all , this place is so close to my heart.  Can't believe it's been like 12 years , it looks like we all use to be here .

We all have lived the era of Arnav and Khushi . How innocent was their love storyline and how peaceful we use to be in our lives .

These 12 years has changed so much . 

Any one of you remember me here ? Or all new members .

P s even forgot how to write here .

.raba va still gives goosebumps

So many nostalgic memories.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail

Awww I remember you, the first person to give the most important details from writtem updates so good to see you here 🤗

A lot has changed, hell the whole world has 😔 That era of innocence is gone as our age has increased, but IPKKND never gets old ❤️

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Glad to know someone remembers me here , it was best time of my or if I say our life's care free days , world has really become cruel inhuman.

That fantasy world was so beautiful , I remember I used to write OS as soon as episode use to end , with all positive vibes.  My life is full on negative now days. 

Alas 😭 I wish could relive those days and enjoy it again fully as now everything sucks 😞.

Savera84 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I wasn't on IF when the show was on air.  Only joined India Forums in 2014, so, I don't remember many members who were active in 2011 and 2012.

Welcome back to IF and IPK Forums.

Happy 12th Anniversary to IPK!🥳

The forum is still buzzing with activity,  Keep visiting.🤗

Cheers..