I liked What Neeti Told Pari - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Mages

I like Rakesh pairing with Rajeev uff hot fiery chemistry b/w bothšŸ¤£ā¤ļø

She is a introvert and had been dependant she is strong emotionally come on the way her life has shaped up and she sacrifices selflessly thats emotional strength not everyone has that but she has to be physically strong too she cannot dependant on others to save her she has to do it herself once her emotional & physical strength merge together thats when we will see a new Pari. Like Neeti says she has to make a decision for herself and i think she will stop it herself

@bold lol their scene in the bedroom where Rakesh provoked Rajeev was so šŸ”„ their chemistry is top notch šŸ˜† The way Rakesh mocked Rajeev after he got mad listening to that suhagraat wala dialogue ā€œabey kapde phadega kya mereā€ šŸ¤£ I laughed out loud in such a serious scene. šŸ˜†

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: happy007

@bold lol their scene in the bedroom where Rakesh provoked Rajeev was so šŸ”„ their chemistry is top notch šŸ˜† The way Rakesh mocked Rajeev after he got mad listening to that suhagraat wala dialogue ā€œabey kapde phadega kya mereā€ šŸ¤£ I laughed out loud in such a serious scene. šŸ˜†

Rakesh said to Rajeev 'kamra khula rakhunga to tu awaaze sungea aur jalega mujhe mazaa aayega'šŸ¤£Pari & Neeti are so done with both of themšŸ¤£šŸ¤£they even push Bebe on the bed Bebe bas baith hi gayi in dono ke wajeh sešŸ¤£šŸ¤£seriosuly Pari holds the remote control of both of them they go crazy for heršŸ¤£and i enjoy see them fight. I hope Neeti brings him back i want to see more of RajKeshšŸ¤£

Rajeev fed Rakesh sweet gosh they have some love hate hot chemistryšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Edited by Mages - 10 months ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

strength my foot. In precap, neeti will 3rd time save pari from getting raped but pari will hug n romance rajiv. Isme sacrifice kya hai? Vo toh poore maze leti hai rajiv se close hone ke. When she got to know that neeti is pregnant tab agar pari neeti ko sach b bata deti toh b rajiv neeti ke liye pari ko divorce de deta toh uss time toh pari ke vaise b koi chances nai the rajiv ko paane ke chahe jitne marzi case kar leti, rajiv case lad leta n usko zyada se zyada alimony de deta n divorce de deta. Toh isme neeti ke liye sacrifice kya hua? Haan rajiv ke liye sacrifice hua uspe case nai kia, uske liye apni jaan khatre me dali kai baar isliye abb pari ke poore chances hai rajiv ko paane ke n uski harkaton se toh ye bilkul ni lagta ki vo ye chances sacrifice karna chahti hai. Jaise neeti ke samne rajiv se romance kar rahi hai, isme sacrifice kya h?

Is sab ka wajeh hi Neeti hi hai itna ghatiya plan kisko banane ko bola. She knows how Rakesh is yet she made such disgusting plan and all these happened. If you want to get Pari out of the house find a good guy advice Pari and make her agree she might do it but Rakesh disgusting. Yeh sab Neeti ki wajeh se hi hua na woh yeh plan banati na jo bhi room me hua woh hota

Baat abhi sach ki nahin but as humanity she knows he is a creep she was ready to give Pari to him who lust her and torture after what she did even she save Pari holds no weight because it all happens because of her. If she did not hear Pari's voice and something happened to Pari or Pari kills Rakesh to protect herself she will not able to forgive herself

If you have problems talk to PariRaj and clear your doubt. 

In this current situation and Rajeev's outburst yeh sab wajeh Neeti hi hai. If Neeti does not plan this Rakesh kahan ghus phata Bajwa house

Kitni baar Pari bhi Neeti se bol chuki hai she does not want to marry Rakesh.

Pari ko ghar se nikalwana hai to theek acha ladka doondho shaadi karva rahi baat divorce ki Bajwa zoo dekhlenge ya toh boldo ghar se nikalo

whatever happening now is due to Neeti's ghatiya plan bachao bhi aur kua me daklo bhi yeh kya baat huyi

She knows half truth already so its not hidden to her so this cannot be an excuse that Neeti doesn't know PariRaj hiding and all.this. She knows half truth all she needs to do is push Bebe aside and confront PariRaj and Bajwa zoo openly. She will know the truth there are.people like Chandrika who wants Neeti to know the truth

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is sab ka wajeh hi Neeti hi hai itna ghatiya plan kisko banane ko bola. She knows how Rakesh is yet she made such disgusting plan and all these happened. If you want to get Pari out of the house find a good guy advice Pari and make her agree she might do it but Rakesh disgusting. Yeh sab Neeti ki wajeh se hi hua na woh yeh plan banati na jo bhi room me hua woh hota

Baat abhi sach ki nahin but as humanity she knows he is a creep she was ready to give Pari to him who lust her and torture after what she did even she save Pari holds no weight because it all happens because of her. If she did not hear Pari's voice and something happened to Pari or Pari kills Rakesh to protect herself she will not able to forgive herself

If you have problems talk to PariRaj and clear your doubt. 

In this current situation and Rajeev's outburst yeh sab wajeh Neeti hi hai. If Neeti does not plan this Rakesh kahan ghus phata Bajwa house

Kitni baar Pari bhi Neeti se bol chuki hai she does not want to marry Rakesh.

Pari ko ghar se nikalwana hai to theek acha ladka doondho shaadi karva rahi baat divorce ki Bajwa zoo dekhlenge ya toh boldo ghar se nikalo

whatever happening now is due to Neeti's ghatiya plan bachao bhi aur kua me daklo bhi yeh kya baat huyi

She knows half truth already so its not hidden to her so this cannot be an excuse that Neeti doesn't know PariRaj hiding and all.this. She knows half truth all she needs to do is push Bebe aside and confront PariRaj and Bajwa zoo openly. She will know the truth there are.people like Chandrika who wants Neeti to know the truth

of course neeti ki galti hai but rakesh ne toh pehle b bohot baar pari ko rape karne ki try ki hai. Kitni baar bina neeti ki help ke bina pari ko kidnap karne ki try ki hai n neeti ne bachaya pari ko har baar. N neeti ne uss taxiwale se b bachaya pari ko. Pehle parikesh ki marriage b neeti ne hi rukwai. Rakesh toh vaise b hospital me shayad pari ko zabardasti le jata agar neeti bich me na aai hoti toh. In fact, 2nd episode me rakesh pari ko rape kar hi deta agar neeti nai hoti toh! Fir aaj rakesh aata b nai pari ke pichhe. N neeti ki sari misunderstandings ki wajah hi pariraj ke jhut hain. N yes neeti should confront n leave these good for nothing losers. But baat ye hai, neeti negative hai n makers usse negative hi dikha rahe hai but pariraj ki saari galtiyon ko makers mahaan positive dikha rahe hain. Agar neeti ka character iss show me nai b hota toh b rakesh pichhe padta pari ke n problems hoti. Sabse pehle iss show me neeti ne bachaya tha pari ko. Aaj agar pariraj neeti ko bolte hai 'get out neeti! Rajiv sanju ek hain, humari shadi pehle hui abb hame sath rehna hai, tum jao' toh muje vo sahi lagenge but ye kya game khel rahe hai vo neeti ke sath 'chhupana b nahi aata, batana bhi nahi aata'. Neeti pari ko bura samajti hai n pari ke sath bura karna chahti hai fir b vo ghum firke pari ke sath achha kar deti hai but pari neeti ko achha samajti hai n uske sath achha karna chahti hai fir b uske sath bura kar rhi hai. Ye jhut bolne ke game sabse pehle pariraj n whole Bajwa zoo ne start kia hai, fir neeti ne jhut bolna start kia. I'm not justifying neeti's wrong doings but makers r justifying pariraj's wrong doings

Edited by Jazzkapur - 10 months ago
Mages thumbnail

of course neeti ki galti hai but rakesh ne toh pehle b bohot baar pari ko rape karne ki try ki hai. Kitni baar bina neeti ki help ke bina pari ko kidnap karne ki try ki hai n neeti ne bachaya pari ko har baar. N neeti ne uss taxiwale se b bachaya pari ko. Pehle parikesh ki marriage b neeti ne hi rukwai. Rakesh toh vaise b hospital me shayad pari ko zabardasti le jata agar neeti bich me na aai hoti toh. In fact, 2nd episode me rakesh pari ko rape kar hi deta agar neeti nai hoti toh! Fir aaj rakesh aata b nai pari ke pichhe. N neeti ki sari misunderstandings ki wajah hi pariraj ke jhut hain. N yes neeti should confront n leave these good for nothing losers. But baat ye hai, neeti negative hai n makers usse negative hi dikha rahe hai but pariraj ki saari galtiyon ko makers mahaan positive dikha rahe hain. Agar neeti ka character iss show me nai b hota toh b rakesh pichhe padta pari ke n problems hoti. Sabse pehle iss show me neeti ne bachaya tha pari ko. Aaj agar pariraj neeti ko bolte hai 'get out neeti! Rajiv sanju ek hain, humari shadi pehle hui abb hame sath rehna hai, tum jao' toh muje vo sahi lagenge but ye kya game khel rahe hai vo neeti ke sath 'chhupana b nahi aata, batana bhi nahi aata'. Neeti pari ko bura samajti hai n pari ke sath bura karna chahti hai fir b vo ghum firke pari ke sath achha kar deti hai but pari neeti ko achha samajti hai n uske sath achha karna chahti hai fir b uske sath bura kar rhi hai. Ye jhut bolne ke game sabse pehle pariraj n whole Bajwa zoo ne start kia hai, fir neeti ne jhut bolna start kia. I'm not justifying neeti's wrong doings but makers r justifying pariraj's wrong doings

Ab mera dimaag PariRaj bhi nahin yeh alag baat Rajeev ko suffer dekh sukoon milta hai  ab mera focus hai Neeti ke samne Bebe ka sach yeh dono lovers hai kya alag hi nahin horahe. Neeti ki andar abhi bhi humare purane wali Neeti hai bas Bebe ka sach samne aaye she is a evil lomdi Bebe ko sach kab samjh aayegi even Pari could see Bebe is ruining their friendship Neeti ko kab samjh aaye

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Ab mera dimaag PariRaj bhi nahin yeh alag baat Rajeev ko suffer dekh sukoon milta hai  ab mera focus hai Neeti ke samne Bebe ka sach yeh dono lovers hai kya alag hi nahin horahe. Neeti ki andar abhi bhi humare purane wali Neeti hai bas Bebe ka sach samne aaye she is a evil lomdi Bebe ko sach kab samjh aayegi even Pari could see Bebe is ruining their friendship Neeti ko kab samjh aaye

bebe ka sach samne aane se pariraj ka sach samne nai aaega but pariraj ka sach samne aane se bebe ka sach apne aap samne aaega. So pariraj ka sach neeti ke samne aana is more important n more pending. 1 saal ho gya. Kitne janam aur drag karenge

Mages thumbnail

bebe ka sach samne aane se pariraj ka sach samne nai aaega but pariraj ka sach samne aane se bebe ka sach apne aap samne aaega. So pariraj ka sach neeti ke samne aana is more important n more pending. 1 saal ho gya. Kitne janam aur drag karenge

Kya phata dono sach samne aaye aur kitne saal keechenge shaadi ka sach ab sach samne aane chahiye

nammytat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

IMO I dont think a single person in that house is right. I acknowledge is Chandrika trying to right the wrongs done to Neeti by telling her the whole truth  but the rest are all in the same boat..not a single decent person. Yes Neeti is wronged but what she is doing is not right either. Lets go with her half truth, so your best friend stole your husband, does trying to marry her off to a rapist give you give you your husband back? Instead it pushed said husband into the arms of the best friend...so everyone in that serial is wrong including said victim

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: nammytat

IMO I dont think a single person in that house is right. I acknowledge is Chandrika trying to right the wrongs done to Neeti by telling her the whole truth  but the rest are all in the same boat..not a single decent person. Yes Neeti is wronged but what she is doing is not right either. Lets go with her half truth, so your best friend stole your husband, does trying to marry her off to a rapist give you give you your husband back? Instead it pushed said husband into the arms of the best friend...so everyone in that serial is wrong including said victim

arre kitni baar clear karun that i agree neeti is wrong? I'm not justifying neeti's crimes but i hate the fact that makers r justifying pariraj's wrong doings n painting them as mahaan

nammytat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

arre kitni baar clear karun that i agree neeti is wrong? I'm not justifying neeti's crimes but i hate the fact that makers r justifying pariraj's wrong doings n painting them as mahaan

I get you and agree wholly with you but MY point is there is not one single person who is right in that whole serial..there are some itv where the rest of the family are innocent and a few who are wrong but this is a first where EVERYONE is complicit in fooling a single person and that one person who was supposed to be the victim and the only innocent person has been turned to a villain as well