Sukhwinder is the best mom, like a tigress fighting for Neeti!

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I love Neeti's mother.  She fights for her daughter like a tigress!
Sanju is to blame for everything and Pari is going to be sentenced to life in prison for attempted murder.

Is this show now going to show Neeti as a victim and Pari suffering for the rest of her life?
Everyone should be proud to have a mom like Sukhwinder, kudos to her!
smiley41

Edited by fazgostoso - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

I love Neeti's mother.  She fights for her daughter like a tigress!
Sanju is to blame for everything and Pari is going to be sentenced to life in prison for attempted murder.

Is this show now going to show Neeti as a victim and Pari suffering for the rest of her life?
Everyone should be proud to have a mom like Sukhwinder, kudos to her!
smiley41

i really wish Sukhwinder aunty would've done this long time back. Anyways now she is on right track. I really loved how she bajaoed rajiv n all Bajwa women. Yesterday's episode's stars were neeti, Daljeet n Sukhwinder aunty. I love how neeti showed attitude to rajiv. I loved how Daljeet sunaoed pammi 'vo sanju chahe laakh galtiyan karle fir b sirf mai galat' seriously these bajwas ladies Gurinder n pammi should be ashamed with sanju instead of praising him. Their family had to face so much problems n humiliation becoz of sanju still they praise sanju. Sanju is the only reason they love pari also coz pari worships sanju. They don't care how much these cheap pariraj hurted neeti. I really hate these pariraj n bajwas. May they rot in hell forever

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i really wish Sukhwinder aunty would've done this long time back. Anyways now she is on right track. I really loved how she bajaoed rajiv n all Bajwa women. Yesterday's episode's stars were neeti, Daljeet n Sukhwinder aunty. I love how neeti showed attitude to rajiv. I loved how Daljeet sunaoed pammi 'vo sanju chahe laakh galtiyan karle fir b sirf mai galat' seriously these bajwas ladies Gurinder n pammi should be ashamed with sanju instead of praising him. Their family had to face so much problems n humiliation becoz of sanju still they praise sanju. Sanju is the only reason they love pari also coz pari worships sanju. They don't care how much these cheap pariraj hurted neeti. I really hate these pariraj n bajwas. May they rot in hell forever

aur yr ye taiji itni buri si lgti hai na..

upar se inke tdkile bhadkile kapde aur makeup

villain se zyada jaise ye bkwas krti h na villain ye lgti h mjhe

khud se apna beta smbhlta nahi hai

baki sb ko gyan deti phiregi

ghatiya aurat

isne jis din ye bola tha ki neeti ki glti ti isne rajeev ka background pta kyu ni krwaya tha

tbse khatak gayi h ye ankhon m

iska mtlb koi b lady k sth kuch bura ho jaye to glti us lady ki

chii yr

kaisi to dikhayi hai ye aurat

ek taraf khti h ki neeti k liye koi rone vala nahi

aur dusri trf neeti ko khti hai

ki tujhse aisi umeed nahi thismiley39

literally in sbki ek jaisi gndi si aur rotlu si shakalein h

chahe taiji le lo,chandrika le lo,pari ya uski bhn

positivity k naam pr black spots h ye

upar se inki cringey actingsmiley11

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

aur yr ye taiji itni buri si lgti hai na..

upar se inke tdkile bhadkile kapde aur makeup

villain se zyada jaise ye bkwas krti h na villain ye lgti h mjhe

khud se apna beta smbhlta nahi hai

baki sb ko gyan deti phiregi

ghatiya aurat

isne jis din ye bola tha ki neeti ki glti ti isne rajeev ka background pta kyu ni krwaya tha

tbse khatak gayi h ye ankhon m

iska mtlb koi b lady k sth kuch bura ho jaye to glti us lady ki

chii yr

kaisi to dikhayi hai ye aurat

ek taraf khti h ki neeti k liye koi rone vala nahi

aur dusri trf neeti ko khti hai

ki tujhse aisi umeed nahi thismiley39

literally in sbki ek jaisi gndi si aur rotlu si shakalein h

chahe taiji le lo,chandrika le lo,pari ya uski bhn

positivity k naam pr black spots h ye

upar se inki cringey actingsmiley11

lol! Background check toh pari ne b ni karwaya tha. muje toh tabhi se khatakti hai ye taiji jab ye log milke neeti ko bewakoof banate the n taiji was so harsh on neeti knowing that neeti doesn't know the truth n they r wrong. Even when she got to know that neeti is pregnant, she told pari 'ho sakta hai neeti ko sab pata ho n ye bachha usne tera ghar todne ke liye plan kia ho' lol! Plan kia ho! Abbe plan toh tere tharki bete rajiv ka tha hamesha se to sleep with neeti. Vaise b plan kisine b kia ho Pregnant karne wala kaam toh rajiv ne hi kia hai neeti ke sath! Aur aise ghatiya insan ko vo hamesha pari ke sath ship karti rahi. N worse thing is that she claims to be mahilaon ko insaf dilane wali mukhiya. Ghanta! Laanat hai aisi auraton pe! Bloody fool woman

Edited by Jazzkapur - 3 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail

Loved Sukhwinder in yesterday's epi. She spoke boldly and gave befitting replies to each one of them. 

And it was so satisfying to see Neeti being indifferent and cold towards Raju. Raju was trying his best to draw a reaction from her but she didn't give a flying F. 

Another interesting moment in the epi was Neeti-Daljeet bumping into each other. I'm kinda digging their vibe together. Daljeet seems kinda smitten with Neeti. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Sukhwinder is the worst mother any person can get. If she was a good mom, forget best, she would have stopped her daughter from committing crime after crime instead of being a participant in it. She's as much a criminal as her daughter. And protection? smiley39 Mother and daughter will be soon back to planning and plottong to harm others and their own blood soon.