I liked What Neeti Told Pari

Posted: 10 months ago

I really liked what Neeti told Pari in the kitchen that its high time now Pari has to stand up for herself and fight for herself. She cannot be dependant its time for her to take decisions of her life & do not let anyone dictate her life nor dominate

If she does not want to marry Rakesh neither Rajeev Neeti nor her mother its Pari herself has to stand up for herself and cancel this whole marriage drama

When will she be independant and strong its high time now

Edited by Mages - 10 months ago

Pari will only become independent when Neeti’s truth will be revealed to her or when Rajeev will confess his love to her. 

Though she won’t actually do anything to Neeti as she’s a mahaan aatma, if the first case happens. 

But Rajeev’s love confession might force her to take some extreme steps. She will push him to Neeti and might actually start to distance herself from him and his family. 

Originally posted by happy007

Pari will only become independent when Neeti’s truth will be revealed to her or when Rajeev will confess his love to her. 

Though she won’t actually do anything to Neeti as she’s a mahaan aatma, if the first case happens. 

But Rajeev’s love confession might force her to take some extreme steps. She will push him to Neeti and might actually start to distance herself from him and his family. 

but ye bhi toh dependence hi hui. U mean her independence depends on rajiv-neeti's actions. This is ironic. Usko khud apne aap independent banna chahiye naki neeti rajiv ke actions ki wajah se

Originally posted by Mages

I really liked what Neeti told Pari in the kitchen that its high time now Pari has to stand up for herself and fight for herself. She cannot be dependant its time for her to take decisions of her life & do not let anyone dictate her life nor dominate

If she does not want to marry Rakesh neither Rajeev Neeti nor her mother its Pari herself has to stand up for herself and cancel this whole marriage drama

When will she be independant and strong its high time now

i also liked neeti's words but i dont understand why she said that. For her plan to be successful, pari should not be independent n chupchap marry rakesh. Agar pari strong ban gai n rakesh ko reject kia toh neeti ka hi plan fail hoga

Originally posted by Jazzkapur

i also liked neeti's words but i dont understand why she said that. For her plan to be successful, pari should not be independent n chupchap marry rakesh. Agar pari strong ban gai n rakesh ko reject kia toh neeti ka hi plan fail hoga

I think the hate mask Neeti has for Pari slips from time to time and she goes back to caring for Pari Neeti and then back to Pari hating Neeti

but ye bhi toh dependence hi hui. U mean her independence depends on rajiv-neeti's actions. This is ironic. Usko khud apne aap independent banna chahiye naki neeti rajiv ke actions ki wajah se

Ab shayad woh karegi taking a stand for herself not due RajNeeti but Rakesh ki harkatein ki wajeh se. Sometime i got the feel that Rakesh ka anth Pari ki haath hi hoga his Mahisasur bgm hints it. The time will come. One needs to understand the inner strength Pari will do it for sure Rakesh ka anth Pari ki haath hoga w/o RsjNeeti actions and influence

Unknown to Neeti she gaslighted Pari actually. If Pari becomes strong sabke plans big time failure🤣

sometimes i wonder Pari ke bachpan me kuch hua kya i mean why she is so scared and docile aisa lag raha hai kuch to trauma hua hoga uske saath bachpan me. Itna daari dasri rehti she is low in esteem ek stand nahin le paa rahi hai naa fight kar paa rahi hai

Originally posted by nammytat

I think the hate mask Neeti has for Pari slips from time to time and she goes back to caring for Pari Neeti and then back to Pari hating Neeti

Thats the reason why i said she is grey not fully negative somewhere the old neeti is still alive all she needs to know is the truth of Bebe and Pari's sacrifices the guilt will kill this jealous insecured Neeti. 

Originally posted by happy007

Neeti truth will not be out so i feel its Rajeev's love confession

Thats 1000% no doubt abt it she will put an excuse to it that Neeti did unknownly by the influence and the love of Sanju made her do that. I cannot be angry with crap😡

Yup. I felt the same and many hints has given too when Rajeev comes close to her she distance away leaving him in pain so thats what is going to happen. Already now he is going crazy if she distance herself from him he is going to go even more crazy and this going to cause more rift b/w PariNeeti and Bebe taking advantage of it

Edited by Mages - 10 months ago

Originally posted by Mages

Ab shayad woh karegi taking a stand for herself not due RajNeeti but Rakesh ki harkatein ki wajeh se. Sometime i got the feel that Rakesh ka anth Pari ki haath hi hoga his Mahisasur bgm hints it. The time will come. One needs to understand the inner strength Pari will do it for sure Rakesh ka anth Pari ki haath hoga w/o RsjNeeti actions and influence

i hope so. Btw there was a scene when pari literally beat up rakesh when he tried to kill neeti in hospital. She didn't know that it was rakesh