Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Mages

Unknown to Neeti she gaslighted Pari actually. If Pari becomes strong sabke plans big time failure🤣

sometimes i wonder Pari ke bachpan me kuch hua kya i mean why she is so scared and docile aisa lag raha hai kuch to trauma hua hoga uske saath bachpan me. Itna daari dasri rehti she is low in esteem ek stand nahin le paa rahi hai naa fight kar paa rahi hai

introvert hai

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: happy007

Pari will only become independent when Neeti’s truth will be revealed to her or when Rajeev will confess his love to her. 

Though she won’t actually do anything to Neeti as she’s a mahaan aatma, if the first case happens. 

But Rajeev’s love confession might force her to take some extreme steps. She will push him to Neeti and might actually start to distance herself from him and his family. 

Is Rajeev in love with Pari now?😲

awida thumbnail

I am fed up of Pari's helplessness. I agree with Neeti . It is up to Pari now if she wants to stop the marriage. Although I like her pairing with Rakesh.😆

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: awida

I am fed up of Pari's helplessness. I agree with Neeti . It is up to Pari now if she wants to stop the marriage. Although I like her pairing with Rakesh.😆

I like Rakesh pairing with Rajeev uff hot fiery chemistry b/w both🤣❤️

She is a introvert and had been dependant she is strong emotionally come on the way her life has shaped up and she sacrifices selflessly thats emotional strength not everyone has that but she has to be physically strong too she cannot dependant on others to save her she has to do it herself once her emotional & physical strength merge together thats when we will see a new Pari. Like Neeti says she has to make a decision for herself and i think she will stop it herself

Mages thumbnail

Yup,he has fallen in love with her but in denial mode

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

looks like he is. He’s going crazy over Pari marrying Rakesh and everyone is noticing/commenting on his jealousy. Maha selfish Aadmi h 😆

awida thumbnail

looks like he is. He’s going crazy over Pari marrying Rakesh and everyone is noticing/commenting on his jealousy. Maha selfish Aadmi h 😆

It is becoming more interesting now. 😉 I want Pari to fight for her rights. She is the 1st wife of Rajeev and she has to tell Neeti.😈

awida thumbnail

Drama became more interesting after Rakesh reentry. I hope he stays. 😃

She is a introvert and had been dependant she is strong emotionally come on the way her life has shaped up and she sacrifices selflessly thats emotional strength not everyone has that but she has to be physically strong too she cannot dependant on others to save her she has to do it herself once her emotional & physical strength merge together thats when we will see a new Pari. Like Neeti says she has to make a decision for herself and i think she will stop it herself

I understand. Pari is polite, and introvert.. but she was ready to leave the house ages ago .. why can't she do now?. She loves Rajeev.. but she can't keep their marriage a secret specially when she has to get married again .. it is a big sin in Hindu marriage system, na?. Coz in Islam it is a gr8 sin for a girl to marry while she is already married.🤓

Mages thumbnail

What to. do he knows that he is her husband and she is his wife and anyone touching his wife inappororiately its just burns him now he will understand the pain how Pari felt when he was romancing Neeti. Gosh its sadist pleasure to see him suffer gosh even more bada.mazaa aata hai No husband can see his wife being touched by another man,she only belings to him woh waali feeling hai with this jerk

Now that maybe the Bajwaa zoo will tell Pari of his behaviour and actions furthermore she see RajNeeti quarelling due to her she will maintain a distance from him and this will make him even more super irk & angry the whole zoo will scratch their heads again trying to decode what is running in his mind & heart. In tdys epi even his mom could not decode him he was so cold towards her as if he does not care what she is saying

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

strength my foot. In precap, neeti will 3rd time save pari from getting raped but pari will hug n romance rajiv. Isme sacrifice kya hai? Vo toh poore maze leti hai rajiv se close hone ke. When she got to know that neeti is pregnant tab agar pari neeti ko sach b bata deti toh b rajiv neeti ke liye pari ko divorce de deta toh uss time toh pari ke vaise b koi chances nai the rajiv ko paane ke chahe jitne marzi case kar leti, rajiv case lad leta n usko zyada se zyada alimony de deta n divorce de deta. Toh isme neeti ke liye sacrifice kya hua? Haan rajiv ke liye sacrifice hua uspe case nai kia, uske liye apni jaan khatre me dali kai baar isliye abb pari ke poore chances hai rajiv ko paane ke n uski harkaton se toh ye bilkul ni lagta ki vo ye chances sacrifice karna chahti hai. Jaise neeti ke samne rajiv se romance kar rahi hai, isme sacrifice kya h?